Stats: 3,156,681 members, 7,831,110 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Picture: Inside Lecture Room 184, University Of Jos. So Pitiable. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture: Inside Lecture Room 184, University Of Jos. So Pitiable. (1156 Views)

Buhari Relocates 184 Officials Over Budget Padding / PDP Bigwigs And Their Current/immediate Past Pitiable Conditions. / Nigerian Military Gains On Map(picture Inside) (2) (3) (4)

Picture: Inside Lecture Room 184, University Of Jos. So Pitiable. by 175(m): 11:09am On May 20, 2015
Inside Lecture Room 184, University of Jos,
Federal Republic of Nigeria. This same nonsense
replicates itself all over the country. When you
complain that the leaders are useless and not
doing anything, these same students will tell you
to shut up that the government is trying. Well, I
will not shut up.

Re: Picture: Inside Lecture Room 184, University Of Jos. So Pitiable. by asumo12: 12:41pm On May 20, 2015
GUY READ MY SIGNATURE AND HELP THAT BABE NAH!!!

175:
will not shut up.

Re: Picture: Inside Lecture Room 184, University Of Jos. So Pitiable. by 175(m): 12:54pm On May 20, 2015
asumo12:
GUY READ MY SIGNATURE AND HELP THAT BABE NAH!!!

Okay!
Re: Picture: Inside Lecture Room 184, University Of Jos. So Pitiable. by asumo12: 12:56pm On May 20, 2015
Re: Picture: Inside Lecture Room 184, University Of Jos. So Pitiable. by tucky200(m): 12:56pm On May 20, 2015
K
Re: Picture: Inside Lecture Room 184, University Of Jos. So Pitiable. by dlox147(m): 1:48pm On May 20, 2015
175:
will not shut up.
its not everything that you blame the govt for. While I understand ur concern, its the VC responsibility to provide big enough classroom/ lecture halls, plus the dean of that faculty should have made sure the lecture for such number of students is split into three or two separate time.
Re: Picture: Inside Lecture Room 184, University Of Jos. So Pitiable. by CyberWolf: 2:42pm On May 20, 2015
grin cheesy Chineke nna chaii grin

First Lady Aisha Buhari Hosts A 'Thank You' Dinner 4 APC Women At Aso Rock(Pics / Abia Govt Sanctions Corpers For Speaking Out Over 5 Months Unpaid Allowances / DSS Officials Formally Barred From ‘close Protection’ Of Buhari-punch

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9