Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,376 members, 7,954,526 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:16 PM

Woman And Daughter Hide Corpse In Their Apartment In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman And Daughter Hide Corpse In Their Apartment In Lagos (37408 Views)

Man Kills His Mother With A Matchet In Edo, Puts Corpse In Wheelbarrow (Photos) / 2 Siblings Kill Their Best Friend Over N5M In Ogun, Dump Corpse In A River. PICS / Cultist Murders Girlfriend, Dumps Corpse In Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman And Daughter Hide Corpse In Their Apartment In Lagos by Flourish700(f): 4:09pm On May 20, 2015
undecidedThis is evil of the higest order!
Re: Woman And Daughter Hide Corpse In Their Apartment In Lagos by 9jatatafo(m): 4:10pm On May 20, 2015
Scary movie. I heard a story like this late last year or early this year, according to the story, the corpse was the husband of the woman and father to the daughter. They hid it in their apartment. I suspect something fishy, maybe mother and daughter have a hand in the death and they are trying to cover their tracts. My opinion though.
Re: Woman And Daughter Hide Corpse In Their Apartment In Lagos by MKO4ever(m): 4:12pm On May 20, 2015
And from now on, I declare openly that "I fear women"
Re: Woman And Daughter Hide Corpse In Their Apartment In Lagos by Truckpusher(m): 4:14pm On May 20, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Can anything good come out of the sophiscated South West
Boy , you just threw a huge stone. grin

Get ready for the backlash. grin

1 Like

Re: Woman And Daughter Hide Corpse In Their Apartment In Lagos by santanamimi(f): 4:14pm On May 20, 2015
MrPresident1:

On Biafra we stand! grin
Re: Woman And Daughter Hide Corpse In Their Apartment In Lagos by ozoigbondu: 4:15pm On May 20, 2015
Truckpusher:
Boy , you just threw a huge stone. grin

Get ready for the backlash. grin
lt is coming but we shall survive grin
Re: Woman And Daughter Hide Corpse In Their Apartment In Lagos by CR77(f): 4:15pm On May 20, 2015
Ask them oo
SeverusSnape:
What does one need a corpse for?... Some people are psychopathic.

2 Likes

Re: Woman And Daughter Hide Corpse In Their Apartment In Lagos by ceejay80s(m): 4:16pm On May 20, 2015
Let me go through the names again , I will comment if na yoloba names but thunder go fire my left nyash if na Igbo

1 Like

Re: Woman And Daughter Hide Corpse In Their Apartment In Lagos by katoto: 4:17pm On May 20, 2015
They are probably necrophilic.Weird things really.
Re: Woman And Daughter Hide Corpse In Their Apartment In Lagos by timilehing(m): 4:17pm On May 20, 2015
ozoigbondu:
That South West has produced president for your country for more than 11 years all together, tell me how many years your Southeast has ruled this nation undecided
Re: Woman And Daughter Hide Corpse In Their Apartment In Lagos by omekz(m): 4:18pm On May 20, 2015
MrPresident1:

On Biafra we stand! grin
even though am a proud biafran this comment is uncalled for, irresponsible and shud be negleted the posted fed on cowbell instead of breast milk
Re: Woman And Daughter Hide Corpse In Their Apartment In Lagos by xreal: 4:21pm On May 20, 2015
ozoigbondu:

You must be Clifford Orji.
Re: Woman And Daughter Hide Corpse In Their Apartment In Lagos by HRich(m): 4:21pm On May 20, 2015

1 Like

Re: Woman And Daughter Hide Corpse In Their Apartment In Lagos by ceejay80s(m): 4:22pm On May 20, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Na dem full headline today for nairaland, by their name u shall know dem

2 Likes

Re: Woman And Daughter Hide Corpse In Their Apartment In Lagos by ozoigbondu: 4:22pm On May 20, 2015
timilehing:
That South West has produced president for your country for more than 11 years all together, tell me how many years your Southeast has ruled this nation undecided
Yet the waste region is full of red roofs and ritualist while the east progresses.We know how the north is after 39 years in power

2 Likes

Re: Woman And Daughter Hide Corpse In Their Apartment In Lagos by ozoigbondu: 4:23pm On May 20, 2015
xreal:

You must be Clifford Orji.
Still better than your flesh eating Oba

2 Likes

Re: Woman And Daughter Hide Corpse In Their Apartment In Lagos by ozoigbondu: 4:24pm On May 20, 2015
ceejay80s:

Na dem full headline today for nairaland, by their name u shall know dem
The waste are cursed souls

2 Likes

Re: Woman And Daughter Hide Corpse In Their Apartment In Lagos by shaboti: 4:26pm On May 20, 2015
funkybully:
Where they "accomodating " the corpse?

Our sophisticated "host n hostess " Please answer.
haha

1 Like

Re: Woman And Daughter Hide Corpse In Their Apartment In Lagos by Truthisit: 4:31pm On May 20, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Well, so Nathaniel said in Bible times, can anything good come out of Nazareth?........
From time immemorial, good things have always been coming out of South West! And now on, it will continue to come out and you and your entire family and race will forever be coming to eat from South west, even the waste of the south west,you'll eat from it.
Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Woman And Daughter Hide Corpse In Their Apartment In Lagos by ozoigbondu: 4:33pm On May 20, 2015
[[s]quote author=Truthisit post=33929520]
Well, so Nathaniel said in Bible times, can anything good come out of Nazareth?........
From time immemorial, good things have always been coming out of South West! And now on, it will continue to come out and you and your entire family and race will forever be coming to eat from South west, even the waste of the south west,you'll eat from it.
Thank you![/quote][/s]

2 Likes

Re: Woman And Daughter Hide Corpse In Their Apartment In Lagos by ozoigbondu: 4:34pm On May 20, 2015
funkybully:
Where they "accomodating " the corpse?

Our sophisticated "host n hostess " Please answer.
They where hosting the corpse grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman And Daughter Hide Corpse In Their Apartment In Lagos by fmolaooch: 4:39pm On May 20, 2015
[/color][color=#770077]
shachris03:
how can you be living in the same house with a rotten corpse and you don't know?

that is not possible my guy
Re: Woman And Daughter Hide Corpse In Their Apartment In Lagos by timilehing(m): 4:40pm On May 20, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Yet the waste region is full of red roofs and ritualist while the east progresses.We know how the north is after 39 years in power
Nna, kam-gba gi, the rituals performed in the whole of Southwestern States in a month is way below rituals performed in Okija alone (just Okija alone in Ihiala o) Stop ranting rubbish. It's evident that Southwest is the most developed region in Nigeria today. It's the same reason 1 of every family in the South East has someone living in Southwest.
Re: Woman And Daughter Hide Corpse In Their Apartment In Lagos by ozoigbondu: 4:45pm On May 20, 2015
timilehing:
Nna, kam-gba gi, the rituals performed in the whole of Southwestern States in a month is way below rituals performed in Okija alone (just Okija alone in Ihiala o) Stop ranting rubbish. It's evident that Southwest is the most developed region in Nigeria today. It's the same reason 1 of every family in the South East has someone living in Southwest.
Nwanne cool down.South West is the abode of ritualism.l guesd the british came to Nigeria because we are better than them

1 Like

Re: Woman And Daughter Hide Corpse In Their Apartment In Lagos by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 20, 2015
Hehehehe gallant soldier...ever ready!
ozoigbondu:
Let them come

2 Likes

Re: Woman And Daughter Hide Corpse In Their Apartment In Lagos by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 20, 2015
What's the meaning of that?
IGBO man wanna be...smh

timilehing:
Nna, kam-gba gi[b][/b], the rituals performed in the whole of Southwestern States in a month is way below rituals performed in Okija alone (just Okija alone in Ihiala o) Stop ranting rubbish. It's evident that Southwest is the most developed region in Nigeria today. It's the same reason 1 of every family in the South East has someone living in Southwest.

1 Like

Re: Woman And Daughter Hide Corpse In Their Apartment In Lagos by timilehing(m): 4:50pm On May 20, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Nwanne cool down.South West is the abode of ritualism.l guesd the british came to Nigeria because we are better than them
Seems arguing with you is a total waste. I was expecting you to support your claim with some facts but asi ka-i na-su. Kordi
Re: Woman And Daughter Hide Corpse In Their Apartment In Lagos by timilehing(m): 4:52pm On May 20, 2015
peppyluv02:
What's the meaning of that?
IGBO man wanna be...smh

If you're a true Igbo daughter, you'll understand common dialects in Igbo. Si eba puo biko
Re: Woman And Daughter Hide Corpse In Their Apartment In Lagos by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 20, 2015
Another rubbish!
timilehing:
Seems arguing with you is a total waste. I was expecting you to support your claim with some facts

but asi ka-i na-su. Kordi

2 Likes

Re: Woman And Daughter Hide Corpse In Their Apartment In Lagos by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 20, 2015
No be only eba na akpu. cheesy
Pls be proud of your tribe and defend it without claiming IGBO ok.

timilehing:
If you're a true Igbo daughter, you'll understand common dialects in Igbo. Si eba [b][/b]puo biko

2 Likes

Re: Woman And Daughter Hide Corpse In Their Apartment In Lagos by timilehing(m): 4:57pm On May 20, 2015
peppyluv02:
Another rubbish!
It's clear now that you don't know the differences between spoken Igbo and written Igbo. Ho back to Akukwo to learn Asusu-Igbo better. Grade 1 iti
Re: Woman And Daughter Hide Corpse In Their Apartment In Lagos by WAGAZ: 4:58pm On May 20, 2015
na wa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Fakes Own Kidnap To Force Husband To Relocate Her To US (Pics) / EFCC Arrests 37 Yahoo Boys In Owerri, Cars Recovered / Man Arrested For Keeping Afro Hair In Yobe State. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.