Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Woman And Daughter Hide Corpse In Their Apartment In Lagos - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman And Daughter Hide Corpse In Their Apartment In Lagos (37299 Views)

Man Kills His Mother With A Matchet In Edo, Puts Corpse In Wheelbarrow (Photos) / 2 Siblings Kill Their Best Friend Over N5M In Ogun, Dump Corpse In A River. PICS / Cultist Murders Girlfriend, Dumps Corpse In Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman And Daughter Hide Corpse In Their Apartment In Lagos by biuti(f): 6:51pm On May 20, 2015
ozoigbondu:
We learn from the masters tongue
Your people are definitely the 'Master' in this act.
Re: Woman And Daughter Hide Corpse In Their Apartment In Lagos by Macmilla(m): 6:54pm On May 20, 2015
Twaci:
Mmnohu. Emereaghi?
What the heck are you guys speaking?

2 Likes

Re: Woman And Daughter Hide Corpse In Their Apartment In Lagos by ozoigbondu: 6:54pm On May 20, 2015
Blackfire:

*laughs* ok oyenoma CY dont, let all save our anger for wicked govt policies, bashing injustice irrespective of who(tribe,religion,) caused it. Ok?
O.K thats why i have been praticing for opposition
Re: Woman And Daughter Hide Corpse In Their Apartment In Lagos by ozoigbondu: 6:55pm On May 20, 2015
biuti:
Your people are definitely the 'Master' in this act.
The waste lands are baba in this.My brothers are just learning from you
Re: Woman And Daughter Hide Corpse In Their Apartment In Lagos by Blackfire(m): 7:00pm On May 20, 2015
ozoigbondu:
O.K thats why i have been praticing for opposition

thanks for understanding
Re: Woman And Daughter Hide Corpse In Their Apartment In Lagos by biuti(f): 7:05pm On May 20, 2015
ozoigbondu:

Waste land? But your brothers and sisters are all over the land. why did they abandon your 'useful lands' for 'waste lands'? Some of them are now even claiming ownership of the 'waste lands'.

1 Like

Re: Woman And Daughter Hide Corpse In Their Apartment In Lagos by ozoigbondu: 7:07pm On May 20, 2015
biuti:

Waste land? But your brothers and sisters are all over the land. why did they abandon your 'useful lands' for 'waste lands'? Some of which are now even claiming ownership of the 'waste lands'.
So britian came to Nigeria because they are better than us kikikikikikikikikikiki grin
Re: Woman And Daughter Hide Corpse In Their Apartment In Lagos by biuti(f): 7:08pm On May 20, 2015
ozoigbondu:

https://www.nairaland.com/2133129/woman-hides-late-brothers-skeleton
That was in Feb. nah, your people started it!

1 Like

Re: Woman And Daughter Hide Corpse In Their Apartment In Lagos by ozoigbondu: 7:12pm On May 20, 2015
biuti:

https://www.nairaland.com/2133129/woman-hides-late-brothers-skeleton
That was in Feb. nah, your people started it!
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you talk too much
Re: Woman And Daughter Hide Corpse In Their Apartment In Lagos by biuti(f): 7:18pm On May 20, 2015
ozoigbondu:
So britian came to Nigeria because they are better than us kikikikikikikikikikiki grin

They didn't see Nigeria as waste land when they came! how would one pack out of one's beautiful place to a place considered wasted? I BEG PARK WELL MAKE I SEE ROAD!
Re: Woman And Daughter Hide Corpse In Their Apartment In Lagos by ozoigbondu: 7:19pm On May 20, 2015
biuti:

They didn't see Nigeria as waste land when they came! how would one pack out of one's beautiful place to a place considered wasted? I BEG PARK WELL MAKE I SEE ROAD!

Re: Woman And Daughter Hide Corpse In Their Apartment In Lagos by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 20, 2015
Twaci:
Thanks smiley
na lie, u no fine. U get big mouth and big nose
Re: Woman And Daughter Hide Corpse In Their Apartment In Lagos by Twaci(f): 8:03pm On May 20, 2015
stardragon:

na lie, u no fine. U get big mouth and big nose
*shrugs*

Well, what can I say? Jesus Is King cheesy
Re: Woman And Daughter Hide Corpse In Their Apartment In Lagos by shaboti: 8:12pm On May 20, 2015
ideykwum:
Anyi nagha gbatuje! Gonye aa?

hmm, what language is this ??
Re: Woman And Daughter Hide Corpse In Their Apartment In Lagos by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 20, 2015
Twaci:
*shrugs*

Well, what can I say? Jesus Is King cheesy
yeah, de alpha and omega.
Re: Woman And Daughter Hide Corpse In Their Apartment In Lagos by royalcatier: 1:43am On May 21, 2015
Where is Joy from? Hahaha!!! Your guess is good as mine!

There's a section of the country with 98% of all people with the name Joy in Nigeria. This people always starch corpses in the wardrobes for homes and restaurants consumption and are known for human flesh eating since the colonial days and was even reported on BBC recently!
Re: Woman And Daughter Hide Corpse In Their Apartment In Lagos by Owoplenty(m): 5:49am On May 21, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Nwokem sa chia eze
pele
Re: Woman And Daughter Hide Corpse In Their Apartment In Lagos by Nobody: 6:43am On May 21, 2015
NICKZOM ----- THE WORLD OF CALCULATIONS!
http://www.nickzom.com #nickzom
Re: Woman And Daughter Hide Corpse In Their Apartment In Lagos by thamarvelz(m): 7:45am On May 21, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Can anything good come out of the sophiscated South West

Lolzz.. Bleep dem oil-soup ppl.. SS/SE against them all
Re: Woman And Daughter Hide Corpse In Their Apartment In Lagos by bigfatthing(m): 8:39am On May 21, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Can anything good come out of the sophiscated South West
To say I'm disappointed in that comment will be an understatement
Re: Woman And Daughter Hide Corpse In Their Apartment In Lagos by andreernest28(m): 9:42am On May 21, 2015
FOOD STUFF NONI grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked
Re: Woman And Daughter Hide Corpse In Their Apartment In Lagos by netcomms(m): 10:42am On May 21, 2015
Click on the link below and add us up on Facebook to know more about us

https://www.facebook.com/emmanuel.onuzurike

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos / Armed Robbers Dressed In Police Uniform Arrested By SARS In Anambra / My Experience In NDLEA Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.