Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,624 members, 7,955,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:32 PM

Woman And Daughter Hide Corpse In Their Apartment In Lagos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman And Daughter Hide Corpse In Their Apartment In Lagos (37409 Views)

Man Kills His Mother With A Matchet In Edo, Puts Corpse In Wheelbarrow (Photos) / 2 Siblings Kill Their Best Friend Over N5M In Ogun, Dump Corpse In A River. PICS / Cultist Murders Girlfriend, Dumps Corpse In Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman And Daughter Hide Corpse In Their Apartment In Lagos by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 20, 2015
See who is talking about spoken and written Igbo.
Grade 2 nkakwu. Eze ule!

By the way,ritual is everywhere but stop denying it is the order of the day in your region especially In Ogun which is always in the news.
Or have you forgotten your brother,the goat rapist?

timilehing:
It's clear now that you don't know the differences between spoken Igbo and written Igbo. Ho back to Akukwo to learn Asusu-Igbo better. Grade 1 iti

3 Likes

Re: Woman And Daughter Hide Corpse In Their Apartment In Lagos by SAMBARRY: 5:00pm On May 20, 2015
And the odor emanating from the corpse no nauseate them lipsrsealed

Tufiaaaaaaaaa
diddydiva:
sad sad

I can't believe this .

there is more to this story.

dead body ? Two years ?

like seriously
Re: Woman And Daughter Hide Corpse In Their Apartment In Lagos by SAMBARRY: 5:03pm On May 20, 2015
It's not even healthy. They might get infected. It looks diabolical sha. Maybe one babalawo ask them to do that
Re: Woman And Daughter Hide Corpse In Their Apartment In Lagos by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 20, 2015
What the fvck?
Re: Woman And Daughter Hide Corpse In Their Apartment In Lagos by tonychristopher: 5:06pm On May 20, 2015
Re: Woman And Daughter Hide Corpse In Their Apartment In Lagos by timilehing(m): 5:07pm On May 20, 2015
peppyluv02:
No be only eba na akpu. cheesy
Pls be proud of your tribe and defend it without claiming IGBO ok.

Claim Igbo my foot. I just like to converse with people in their language
Re: Woman And Daughter Hide Corpse In Their Apartment In Lagos by hardbody: 5:09pm On May 20, 2015
ozoigbondu:
But your brother does not know that Ritualist

Bros, I cannot believe that you did not decipher the sarcasm in my post. Abu m nwa afo igbo. My point is, on a good day, if that was to be an igbo person, this thread will be agog with insults. I guess you missed the point though.

1 Like

Re: Woman And Daughter Hide Corpse In Their Apartment In Lagos by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 20, 2015
.Not just your foot...your ass too! But who cares about what you like to do? undecided

timilehing:
Claim Igbo my foot. I just like to converse with people in their language

3 Likes

Re: Woman And Daughter Hide Corpse In Their Apartment In Lagos by Owoplenty(m): 5:26pm On May 20, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Can anything good come out of the sophiscated South West
stop taking ganja,abi u no de see madness for your face?
Re: Woman And Daughter Hide Corpse In Their Apartment In Lagos by ideykwum: 5:37pm On May 20, 2015
Nwagbugo, imelaghi? Emomsi ira achi?

Twaci:
*to all those arguing above me*

No one is free from all these jaare! North, South, East, West.....we are all guilty!

Now back to the topic, there's nothing you won't hear nowadays! Wonder how they coped with the smell! Ewwwww!

*shrugs* Na Naija we dey sha.
Re: Woman And Daughter Hide Corpse In Their Apartment In Lagos by quiet006storm: 5:37pm On May 20, 2015
Na wa o, I wonder the pain the family of the deceased will feel not knowing where the person/body is. Have you also been in so much pain that makes you wonder if you'll ever be free? You should read this and be encouraged http://bolanlesnuptialtales..com/2015/05/wheres-my-pain.html?spref=tw
Re: Woman And Daughter Hide Corpse In Their Apartment In Lagos by ozoigbondu: 5:39pm On May 20, 2015
peppyluv02:
Hehehehe gallant soldier...ever ready!
Old soldier no dey die
Re: Woman And Daughter Hide Corpse In Their Apartment In Lagos by ozoigbondu: 5:39pm On May 20, 2015
Owoplenty:
stop taking ganja,abi u no de see madness for your face?
Nwokem sa chia eze
Re: Woman And Daughter Hide Corpse In Their Apartment In Lagos by whisperj: 5:41pm On May 20, 2015
nerodenero:
I understand but I have made my point.
. Thank You. This tribal mudslinging is totally disheartening. It could make one regret being from one of the three majority tribes. Evil exists in all humanity, without regard to tribe.
Re: Woman And Daughter Hide Corpse In Their Apartment In Lagos by Twaci(f): 5:41pm On May 20, 2015
ideykwum:
Nwagbugo, imelaghi? Emomsi ira achi?

Mmnohu. Emereaghi?
Re: Woman And Daughter Hide Corpse In Their Apartment In Lagos by ozoigbondu: 5:44pm On May 20, 2015
hardbody:

Bros, I cannot believe that you did not decipher the sarcasm in my post. Abu m nwa afo igbo. My point is, on a good day, if that was to be an igbo person, this thread will be agog with insults. I guess you missed the point though.
Ndo biko gbahara m.lwe gi adi na oku

1 Like

Re: Woman And Daughter Hide Corpse In Their Apartment In Lagos by tylesh(f): 5:53pm On May 20, 2015
ozoigbondu:
U av a problem angry
Re: Woman And Daughter Hide Corpse In Their Apartment In Lagos by Mbediogu(m): 5:55pm On May 20, 2015
SeverusSnape:
What does one need a corpse for?... Some people are psychopathic.

Joy Shittu. Toyin Shittu. Olatunji Shittu. May be their relation who died and tgey did not have money for mortician. They may have been planning tovtake it to the village. My idea though.
Re: Woman And Daughter Hide Corpse In Their Apartment In Lagos by ozoigbondu: 5:57pm On May 20, 2015
tylesh:

U av a problem angry
Dear isi mgbaka is not gud
Re: Woman And Daughter Hide Corpse In Their Apartment In Lagos by tylesh(f): 6:08pm On May 20, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Dear isi mgbaka is not gud
U can't even communicate in English
Re: Woman And Daughter Hide Corpse In Their Apartment In Lagos by ozoigbondu: 6:10pm On May 20, 2015
tylesh:

U can't even communicate in English
l prefer latin

1 Like

Re: Woman And Daughter Hide Corpse In Their Apartment In Lagos by Blackfire(m): 6:12pm On May 20, 2015
ozoigbondu:

what is wrong with u?
Re: Woman And Daughter Hide Corpse In Their Apartment In Lagos by ozoigbondu: 6:35pm On May 20, 2015
Blackfire:

what is wrong with u?
Oga wetin naa free me joor cheesy.l decided to look for trobule tongue
Re: Woman And Daughter Hide Corpse In Their Apartment In Lagos by Blackfire(m): 6:43pm On May 20, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Oga wetin naa free me joor cheesy.l decided to look for trobule tongue

with those comments are u trying to save igbos life/dignities or starting an e-war that is getting boring daily. Suru laye gba
Re: Woman And Daughter Hide Corpse In Their Apartment In Lagos by biuti(f): 6:45pm On May 20, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Your Sister started it,read it here:
https://www.nairaland.com/2133129/woman-hides-late-brothers-skeleton
Re: Woman And Daughter Hide Corpse In Their Apartment In Lagos by mcyinks: 6:46pm On May 20, 2015
ozoigbondu, ur comment shows how weird ur lineage is.
Re: Woman And Daughter Hide Corpse In Their Apartment In Lagos by ozoigbondu: 6:47pm On May 20, 2015
Blackfire:

with those comments are u trying to save igbos life/dignities or starting an e-war that is getting boring daily. Suru laye gba
l don't do e-wars.l felt like starting one then run away when it becomes hot

1 Like

Re: Woman And Daughter Hide Corpse In Their Apartment In Lagos by ozoigbondu: 6:47pm On May 20, 2015
mcyinks:
ozoigbondu, ur comment shows how weird ur lineage is.

Not as strange as the waste running through yours

1 Like

Re: Woman And Daughter Hide Corpse In Their Apartment In Lagos by ozoigbondu: 6:48pm On May 20, 2015
biuti:
Your Sister started it,read it here:
https://www.nairaland.com/2133129/woman-hides-late-brothers-skeleton
We learn from the masters tongue
Re: Woman And Daughter Hide Corpse In Their Apartment In Lagos by ideykwum: 6:48pm On May 20, 2015
Anyi nagha gbatuje! Gonye aa?

Twaci:
Mmnohu. Emereaghi?
Re: Woman And Daughter Hide Corpse In Their Apartment In Lagos by seangy4konji: 6:50pm On May 20, 2015
r u 4 real?

1 Like

Re: Woman And Daughter Hide Corpse In Their Apartment In Lagos by Blackfire(m): 6:51pm On May 20, 2015
ozoigbondu:
l don't do e-wars.l felt like starting one then run away when it becomes hot

*laughs* ok oyenoma CY dont, let all save our anger for wicked govt policies, bashing injustice irrespective of who(tribe,religion,) caused it. Ok?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sacked Female Fidelity Bank Staff Defrauds People With The Bank T-Shirt / EFCC Arrests 37 Yahoo Boys In Owerri, Cars Recovered / Sales Girl Attacked In Sokoto By Men, Tried To Kill Her By Slitting Her Throat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.