Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,767 members, 7,824,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

How Barber Was Caught Peeping At Female Neighbour In Bathroom In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Barber Was Caught Peeping At Female Neighbour In Bathroom In Lagos (51312 Views)

Housewife Stabs Female Neighbour Over Adultery (pics) / Man Peeps At Neighbour’s Naked Wife In Bathroom In Lagos / Man Jailed 4 Years For Stealing, Threatening And Raping Female Neighbour. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Barber Was Caught Peeping At Female Neighbour In Bathroom In Lagos by lalasticlala(m): 1:34pm On May 20, 2015
A 36-year old barber, Azeez Adewale, charged with peeping at his female neighbour while bathing in the bathroom, was arraigned on Wednesday in Lagos.

Adewale, who resides at No. 23, Arowojobe St., Lagos, is being tried for breach of peace and assault at an Oshodi Magistrates’ Court.
The prosecutor, Cpl. Kehinde Olatunde, told the court that the accused committed the offences on May 17 at his residence.

He said that the accused was peeping at his neighbour, one Miss Victoria Emmanuel, in the bathroom while taking her bath. “The accused was secretly looking at the complainant when she was bathing,” he said.

Olatunde said that the accused was sitting at the passage when the complainant passed with a bucket of water to bath.

“The accused sneaked and followed her behind, he went to the back of the bathroom where there is a small hole, stood there and was peeping at her while she bathed,” he said.

The prosecutor said that when the complainant noticed an eyeball watching her, she poured soap water on the eye.

“While she was bathing, she sighted an eye looking at her through a small hole in the bathroom and she poured soap water on the eye.
“The accused forcefully opened the bathroom door, descended on the complainant by punching her severally on her face, and she quickly shouted for help and neighbours came to her rescue,” Olatunde said.

He said that before that day, the accused had on two different occasions went to knock on the complainant’s door at 12 midnight asking her to open her door that he wanted to deliver a message.

“The accused knocked the complainant’s door at midnight begging her to allow him enter that her friend sent him to her, the complainant always ignored him, telling him to wait for day to break,” he said.

The offences, Olatunde said, contravened sections 166 and 171 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State, 2011.
Section 171 prescribes a three-year jail term as penalty for offenders.

The accused pleaded innocence of the offences and was granted bail in the sum of N50, 000 with one surety in like sum.
The Magistrate, Mr Akeem Fashola, adjourned the case to June 8 for mention.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/05/20/barber-arraigned-for-peeping-at-female-neighbour-in-bathroom/
Re: How Barber Was Caught Peeping At Female Neighbour In Bathroom In Lagos by MrChinex: 1:35pm On May 20, 2015
Ashawo barber, all this barber can rape somebody.

9 Likes

Re: How Barber Was Caught Peeping At Female Neighbour In Bathroom In Lagos by Twaci(f): 1:37pm On May 20, 2015
cheesy

" The prosecutor said that when the complainant noticed an eyeball watching her, she poured soap water on the eye....

That part got me laughing! cheesy

But him beating her was totally out of it! He's a creep! angry

MrChinex, I try na! STC no be small thing for my village oh!

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Barber Was Caught Peeping At Female Neighbour In Bathroom In Lagos by kilokeys(m): 1:37pm On May 20, 2015
maybe he was studying her privates cool

to give her a nice haircut down there
pubic punk i suppose grin

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Barber Was Caught Peeping At Female Neighbour In Bathroom In Lagos by kolomax(m): 1:37pm On May 20, 2015
Naa konji Things grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Barber Was Caught Peeping At Female Neighbour In Bathroom In Lagos by MrChinex: 1:37pm On May 20, 2015
Make i comment again, that barber is sick

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Barber Was Caught Peeping At Female Neighbour In Bathroom In Lagos by MrChinex: 1:38pm On May 20, 2015
Twaci:
cheesy
you are late, i got first to commentus

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Barber Was Caught Peeping At Female Neighbour In Bathroom In Lagos by MrChinex: 1:38pm On May 20, 2015
kolomax:
Naa konji Things grin
konji is no respecter of any man

1 Like

Re: How Barber Was Caught Peeping At Female Neighbour In Bathroom In Lagos by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 20, 2015
Well what can I say, "Konji is a bastard"

2 Likes

Re: How Barber Was Caught Peeping At Female Neighbour In Bathroom In Lagos by Aitee1: 1:42pm On May 20, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Peeping gone sour grin

8 Likes

Re: How Barber Was Caught Peeping At Female Neighbour In Bathroom In Lagos by Marvyx(m): 1:42pm On May 20, 2015
Disgraceful ..undecided

I tell you.. As a man if you can control your organ, one quarter of your problems are solved..

27 Likes

Re: How Barber Was Caught Peeping At Female Neighbour In Bathroom In Lagos by achodave(m): 1:42pm On May 20, 2015
Why is this news?

1 Like

Re: How Barber Was Caught Peeping At Female Neighbour In Bathroom In Lagos by Bonapart(m): 1:43pm On May 20, 2015
If I hear say that case was not adjourned...
no finish case in Nigeria
Even if you thief maggi

6 Likes

Re: How Barber Was Caught Peeping At Female Neighbour In Bathroom In Lagos by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 20, 2015
grin thins they happen sha

1 Like

Re: How Barber Was Caught Peeping At Female Neighbour In Bathroom In Lagos by MKO4ever(m): 1:43pm On May 20, 2015
HHHaaaaa, no picture?? Please remove from the FP jare
Re: How Barber Was Caught Peeping At Female Neighbour In Bathroom In Lagos by timpaker(m): 1:44pm On May 20, 2015
Peeping tom angry
Re: How Barber Was Caught Peeping At Female Neighbour In Bathroom In Lagos by loomer: 1:44pm On May 20, 2015
The guy de study anatomy

1 Like

Re: How Barber Was Caught Peeping At Female Neighbour In Bathroom In Lagos by tunwumi: 1:44pm On May 20, 2015
Na quickie
Re: How Barber Was Caught Peeping At Female Neighbour In Bathroom In Lagos by ignis: 1:44pm On May 20, 2015
K
Re: How Barber Was Caught Peeping At Female Neighbour In Bathroom In Lagos by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 20, 2015
I know say na I s l a m a b a d do dis one

8 Likes

Re: How Barber Was Caught Peeping At Female Neighbour In Bathroom In Lagos by Aitee1: 1:44pm On May 20, 2015
achodave:
Why is this news?

It's news so long as its lala's thread undecided

4 Likes

Re: How Barber Was Caught Peeping At Female Neighbour In Bathroom In Lagos by bogolobango(m): 1:45pm On May 20, 2015
Konji na bastard
Re: How Barber Was Caught Peeping At Female Neighbour In Bathroom In Lagos by metorichmond(m): 1:45pm On May 20, 2015
This is serious, one or two crime everywhere
Re: How Barber Was Caught Peeping At Female Neighbour In Bathroom In Lagos by trigar12(m): 1:45pm On May 20, 2015
KONJI NA BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: How Barber Was Caught Peeping At Female Neighbour In Bathroom In Lagos by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 20, 2015
Na to pour am dettol for eyes.

Oni ranu oshi.

5 Likes

Re: How Barber Was Caught Peeping At Female Neighbour In Bathroom In Lagos by daddynasa: 1:45pm On May 20, 2015
Re: How Barber Was Caught Peeping At Female Neighbour In Bathroom In Lagos by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 20, 2015
Hmmm.... God will save our wives oh! From the hands of the evil ones.

1 Like

Re: How Barber Was Caught Peeping At Female Neighbour In Bathroom In Lagos by donbrowser(m): 1:45pm On May 20, 2015
Konji na bas.tard grin
Re: How Barber Was Caught Peeping At Female Neighbour In Bathroom In Lagos by saxwizard(m): 1:46pm On May 20, 2015
pix or i donnbilivit
Re: How Barber Was Caught Peeping At Female Neighbour In Bathroom In Lagos by hansbad: 1:46pm On May 20, 2015
Just watching ntin much.
Re: How Barber Was Caught Peeping At Female Neighbour In Bathroom In Lagos by Nokiae5: 1:46pm On May 20, 2015
cry
Re: How Barber Was Caught Peeping At Female Neighbour In Bathroom In Lagos by nerodenero: 1:46pm On May 20, 2015
The reason I detest face-to-face house. Most people that live in such houses have so much challenges so much so that they are not productive outside.

Poverty na curse cry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emirates Air Hostess Commits Suicide In Uganda By Jumping Out Of A Moving Plane / Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Delta State (Photos) / Adaeze Oshi: Nigerian Man Sold Me Into Slavery In Libya, A Stranger Rescued Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.