Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,202 members, 7,839,098 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

How Barber Was Caught Peeping At Female Neighbour In Bathroom In Lagos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Barber Was Caught Peeping At Female Neighbour In Bathroom In Lagos (51339 Views)

Housewife Stabs Female Neighbour Over Adultery (pics) / Man Peeps At Neighbour’s Naked Wife In Bathroom In Lagos / Man Jailed 4 Years For Stealing, Threatening And Raping Female Neighbour. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Barber Was Caught Peeping At Female Neighbour In Bathroom In Lagos by stampad: 3:28pm On May 20, 2015
call08108131004 for any admission runs
Re: How Barber Was Caught Peeping At Female Neighbour In Bathroom In Lagos by Emdee590(m): 3:32pm On May 20, 2015
MKO4ever:
HHHaaaaa, no picture?? Please remove from the FP jare
You sad ! Which picture do you want ? Picture when the peeping dae go on ?
Re: How Barber Was Caught Peeping At Female Neighbour In Bathroom In Lagos by tunnary(m): 3:34pm On May 20, 2015
Marvyx:
Disgraceful ..undecided

I tell you.. As a man if you can control your organ, one quarter of your problems are solved..
I like ur comment
Re: How Barber Was Caught Peeping At Female Neighbour In Bathroom In Lagos by tunnary(m): 3:37pm On May 20, 2015
@ dat age he stil behaves lik a kid
Re: How Barber Was Caught Peeping At Female Neighbour In Bathroom In Lagos by Emdee590(m): 3:37pm On May 20, 2015
hansbad:
Just watching ntin much.
And that is very immature since na only seeing im dae see
Re: How Barber Was Caught Peeping At Female Neighbour In Bathroom In Lagos by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 20, 2015
Twaci:
Amadioha has spoken! cheesy
Lol.
Re: How Barber Was Caught Peeping At Female Neighbour In Bathroom In Lagos by PapiWata: 3:38pm On May 20, 2015
Full frontal picture of the bathing beauty, or it didn't happen.
Re: How Barber Was Caught Peeping At Female Neighbour In Bathroom In Lagos by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 20, 2015
Aitee1:

Ekpo akpara mkpo, peep at that one on your profile tongue
I'm tired of that one. I want "change" e.g. yours.

1 Like

Re: How Barber Was Caught Peeping At Female Neighbour In Bathroom In Lagos by tunnary(m): 3:40pm On May 20, 2015
although peepin is fun bt for younger once

1 Like

Re: How Barber Was Caught Peeping At Female Neighbour In Bathroom In Lagos by lozanni(m): 3:45pm On May 20, 2015
The Peeping Tom must have been rubbing his thing very hard with Vaseline while watching.
I wonder what is the mania name for Peeping Tom.
Like nymphomanic for sex addict.
Re: How Barber Was Caught Peeping At Female Neighbour In Bathroom In Lagos by Aitee1: 3:48pm On May 20, 2015
RedBenson:

I'm tired of that one. I want "change" e.g. yours.

I know you're not tired, when you're tired you'll do the needful, for now enjoy while stock last grin
Re: How Barber Was Caught Peeping At Female Neighbour In Bathroom In Lagos by melomelo: 3:49pm On May 20, 2015
ROPE IN
ROPE IN
ROPE IN
ROPE IN
ROPE IN
ROPE IN
ROPE IN
ROPE IN
ROPE IN
Re: How Barber Was Caught Peeping At Female Neighbour In Bathroom In Lagos by simplynola(m): 3:56pm On May 20, 2015
What's the title of the movie? "Third eye or opolo eye" Now it cost him N50,000 for the editing, directing, production, and marketing of the film
Re: How Barber Was Caught Peeping At Female Neighbour In Bathroom In Lagos by ceejay80s(m): 4:01pm On May 20, 2015
Yolobas making headlines today

2 Likes

Re: How Barber Was Caught Peeping At Female Neighbour In Bathroom In Lagos by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 20, 2015
kolomax:
Naa konji Things grin
na only u go comment? grin if the guy no beat the lady i for say make them leave am because the soap in the eyey alone is enough punishment.
Re: How Barber Was Caught Peeping At Female Neighbour In Bathroom In Lagos by ceejay80s(m): 4:06pm On May 20, 2015
Twaci:
cheesy

" The prosecutor said that when the complainant noticed an eyeball watching her, she poured soap water on the eye....

That part got me laughing! cheesy

But him beating her was totally out of it! He's a creep! angry

MrChinex, I try na! STC no be small thing for my village oh!
So she didn't pour water on the accused, she poured water on the eye ball, so u are saying the eye ball should be arressted?
Re: How Barber Was Caught Peeping At Female Neighbour In Bathroom In Lagos by Dujardin(m): 4:07pm On May 20, 2015
Marvyx:
Disgraceful ..undecided

I tell you.. As a man if you can control your organ, one quarter of your problems are solved..

Bro i disagree on that quarter, it should be problem half solved
Re: How Barber Was Caught Peeping At Female Neighbour In Bathroom In Lagos by kenny1313(m): 4:07pm On May 20, 2015
Toto...Toto... Toto.... how many times did I call you? Stop putting helpless Mumu Guys in trouble.
Re: How Barber Was Caught Peeping At Female Neighbour In Bathroom In Lagos by Twaci(f): 4:10pm On May 20, 2015
ceejay80s:

So she didn't pour water on the accused, she poured water on the eye ball, so u are saying the eye ball should be arressted?
cheesy If it can be, then no problems. His hands too should be arrested for hitting her.
Re: How Barber Was Caught Peeping At Female Neighbour In Bathroom In Lagos by ceejay80s(m): 4:10pm On May 20, 2015
loomer:
The guy de study anatomy
Point of correction "anal òtú "™
Re: How Barber Was Caught Peeping At Female Neighbour In Bathroom In Lagos by juman(m): 4:11pm On May 20, 2015
Ashawo barber.

Face me and face you building. Many of our people are living like animals.
Re: How Barber Was Caught Peeping At Female Neighbour In Bathroom In Lagos by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 20, 2015
Aitee1:

I know you're not tired, when you're tired you'll do the needful, for now enjoy while stock last grin

How did you know i'm not tired? Just let me peep at yours even if just once.
Re: How Barber Was Caught Peeping At Female Neighbour In Bathroom In Lagos by Aitee1: 4:14pm On May 20, 2015
RedBenson:

How did you know i'm not tired? Just let me peep at yours even if just once.

I wish I know the name of your villa, would have gone straight to the village square and report you sad
Re: How Barber Was Caught Peeping At Female Neighbour In Bathroom In Lagos by Octaves(m): 4:18pm On May 20, 2015
Some kind cases ehn. If you no fit control urself as judge, u fit begin dey laugh like mad man for court. Imagine eye ball peeping sb through a crack in d bathroom wall

2 Likes

Re: How Barber Was Caught Peeping At Female Neighbour In Bathroom In Lagos by Fourwinds: 4:18pm On May 20, 2015
GOOD.!!! Dis is d way I expect girls to treat impending assault from useless rapist. thank God d lady use her. brain for not agreeing to open d door at mid night. How I wish d barber had a blind eye

1 Like

Re: How Barber Was Caught Peeping At Female Neighbour In Bathroom In Lagos by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 20, 2015
Borrussia:
Well what can I say, "Konji is a bastard"
Ten years ago ppl will say "devil is a liar", "ise Esu ni(It is devil's handiwork)" but now "konji na bastard". Excuse can never be exhausted.....
Re: How Barber Was Caught Peeping At Female Neighbour In Bathroom In Lagos by Fourwinds: 4:35pm On May 20, 2015
samplegirl:
Peeping at naked woman take her bath will only set you on fire. At 36 he is of age to marry, why not do the needful and save yourself the embarrassment.
STU..PID MEN will not reason dat way.
Re: How Barber Was Caught Peeping At Female Neighbour In Bathroom In Lagos by preetyb(f): 4:36pm On May 20, 2015
I wonder what they gain from looking at something they cant touch.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Barber Was Caught Peeping At Female Neighbour In Bathroom In Lagos by obynaDmob(m): 4:43pm On May 20, 2015
But why e go punch the babe naw....world people
Re: How Barber Was Caught Peeping At Female Neighbour In Bathroom In Lagos by efrano: 4:50pm On May 20, 2015
dis na juvanile deliquency...carry-over effect
Re: How Barber Was Caught Peeping At Female Neighbour In Bathroom In Lagos by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 20, 2015
Aitee1:

I wish I know the name of your villa, would have gone straight to the village square and report you sad

That i did what?
Re: How Barber Was Caught Peeping At Female Neighbour In Bathroom In Lagos by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 5:05pm On May 20, 2015
Hahahahaha ,Some people don't understand,If Konji hold U...U go fit climb Mast just to download mojo! Konji no fear anybody face oh!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Evans: Lagos Transport Magnate Paid Me To Avoid Kidnap, Native Doctor Got 10% / Emirates Air Hostess Commits Suicide In Uganda By Jumping Out Of A Moving Plane / Police Arrests DCP Abba Kyari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.