Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,896 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

See Where The Phrase 'Ajala The Traveler' Came From? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Where The Phrase 'Ajala The Traveler' Came From? (30800 Views)

‘Is Buhari Dead?’ Becomes Most Searched Phrase In Nigerian Internet Space / Challenging "The Traveler": My Walk Experience! I Hereby Stake N100,000.00 / Why I Think The "Traveler" (the Lagos Abuja Walker) Is Lying! Volunteers Needed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Where The Phrase 'Ajala The Traveler' Came From? by superfelix: 4:57pm On May 20, 2015
smiley aww...Ajala traveled all over world
Re: See Where The Phrase 'Ajala The Traveler' Came From? by WAGAZ: 4:58pm On May 20, 2015
Re: See Where The Phrase 'Ajala The Traveler' Came From? by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 20, 2015
Okay...
Re: See Where The Phrase 'Ajala The Traveler' Came From? by Ahmeduana(m): 5:08pm On May 20, 2015
barcanista:
Wow, that man wasted his life sha. Upon all his fame and fortune he died in misery.
TOWARDS THE TAIL ENDS OF HIS LIFE, HE INVOLVE IN ALOT OF COURT CASES, WITH SOME MUSICIANS SUNY ADE, SIKIRU AYINDE BARRISTER and some others. BEEN A SOCIALITE HE ALSO INVOLVE IN ENTERTAINMENT PROMOTION, HE WAS THE PERSON THAT PROMOTED THE OVERSEAS SHOW OF MOST OF THE MUSICIANS OF 70s and 80s
Re: See Where The Phrase 'Ajala The Traveler' Came From? by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 20, 2015
E be like you really follow this man. You know so much about him
Ahmeduana:

TOWARDS THE TAIL ENDS OF HIS LIFE, HE INVOLVE IN ALOT OF COURT CASES, WITH SOME MUSICIANS SUNY ADE, SIKIRU AYINDE BARRISTER and some others. BEEN A SOCIALITE HE ALSO INVOLVE IN ENTERTAINMENT PROMOTION, HE WAS THE PERSON THAT PROMOTED THE OVERSEAS SHOW OF MOST OF THE MUSICIANS OF 70s and 80s
Re: See Where The Phrase 'Ajala The Traveler' Came From? by SPAGGYYY(f): 5:16pm On May 20, 2015
deekseen:
No, I don't agree with you. Ajala toured the world because he wanted to see man in all ramification - culture, politics, race, tolerance, etc.

These trekkers just want to see the green side of their bank accounts.
dy just followed der mentor in d wrong direction
Re: See Where The Phrase 'Ajala The Traveler' Came From? by Ahmeduana(m): 5:25pm On May 20, 2015
barcanista:
E be like you really follow this man. You know so much about him
NOT THAT I KNOW MUCH ABOUT HIM, IT WAS CURIOUSITY THAT PROMPT ME TO READ THAT PARTICULAR INTERVIEW, BEEN THAT HAVE LISTENED TO MOST MUSIC WHERE THE MAN WAS PRAISED SING ABOUT.
Re: See Where The Phrase 'Ajala The Traveler' Came From? by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 20, 2015
The original trekker.
Re: See Where The Phrase 'Ajala The Traveler' Came From? by Pinnacle(m): 5:37pm On May 20, 2015
Yoruba people eye don open tay tay. They are the first to civilization in Nigeria. Nobody can take a that away from them

4 Likes

Re: See Where The Phrase 'Ajala The Traveler' Came From? by Eshinwaju: 5:43pm On May 20, 2015
My grandfather used to play......this song back then.......he still does......wow...so the ajala story is for real
Re: See Where The Phrase 'Ajala The Traveler' Came From? by zeburudaya: 5:53pm On May 20, 2015
Oh, really? Op thank u for the informativeness. Imela
Re: See Where The Phrase 'Ajala The Traveler' Came From? by tpiadotcom: 5:56pm On May 20, 2015
he really travelled.
Re: See Where The Phrase 'Ajala The Traveler' Came From? by addey44: 6:17pm On May 20, 2015
alex406:
In as much as he was a great man, can one possibly travel to 87 countries by bicycle?
Certainly not! Ajala traveled only the initial part of his Odyssey on bicycle. Most of his journey around the world was done on heavy-duty motor cycle.
Re: See Where The Phrase 'Ajala The Traveler' Came From? by Cute2peg(m): 6:30pm On May 20, 2015
Strories that scatters the brain....Tales by moonlight
Re: See Where The Phrase 'Ajala The Traveler' Came From? by Waspy(m): 6:38pm On May 20, 2015
Pinnacle:
Yoruba people eye don open tay tay. They are the first to civilization in Nigeria. Nobody can take a that away from them
Anyways.... Those days, if you move your pivot in B ball or make more than the 2 steps allowed.. We'll call you Ajala

1 Like

Re: See Where The Phrase 'Ajala The Traveler' Came From? by pseudonomer: 6:48pm On May 20, 2015
shachris02:
never heard of the phrase.
Have you lived in Nigeria?
Re: See Where The Phrase 'Ajala The Traveler' Came From? by shachris02: 6:49pm On May 20, 2015
pseudonomer:

Have you lived in Nigeria?

so to you, yoruba land is all the nigeria you know baa? Village boy.

1 Like

Re: See Where The Phrase 'Ajala The Traveler' Came From? by seangy4konji: 6:50pm On May 20, 2015
r u 4 real?
Re: See Where The Phrase 'Ajala The Traveler' Came From? by browneyes7(f): 6:53pm On May 20, 2015
GabrielSuswam:

Sure? do you know Don porosky?

Yea vry sure.he died in gen hosp ikeja...cnt rily rber wen precisely bt shud be arnd 2000-2006 or 07 nt sure of d year doe...
Re: See Where The Phrase 'Ajala The Traveler' Came From? by browneyes7(f): 6:55pm On May 20, 2015
Ahmeduana:

Yes u r right
Re: See Where The Phrase 'Ajala The Traveler' Came From? by pseudonomer: 6:57pm On May 20, 2015
shachris02:

so to you, yoruba land is all the nigeria you know baa? Village boy.
You're the village boy here... If you do listen to music, read books or live in lagos, the major city Nigeria.... You must have come across the name "Ajala" before.

1 Like

Re: See Where The Phrase 'Ajala The Traveler' Came From? by walexluv: 6:57pm On May 20, 2015
Na confirm ooooooo
Re: See Where The Phrase 'Ajala The Traveler' Came From? by shachris02: 6:58pm On May 20, 2015
pseudonomer:

You're the village boy here... If you do listen to music, read books or live in lagos, the major city Nigeria.... You must have come across the name "Ajala" before.

well i don't live in lagos because i don't see any reason too. So your hero is just a local champion. Deal with it.
Re: See Where The Phrase 'Ajala The Traveler' Came From? by phikson: 7:23pm On May 20, 2015
ok
Re: See Where The Phrase 'Ajala The Traveler' Came From? by bosunjohns(m): 7:25pm On May 20, 2015
Are you sure?
browneyes7:
He is ma grandpa's brother (maternal side) he ddnt finish writn his book b4 he died wink
Re: See Where The Phrase 'Ajala The Traveler' Came From? by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 20, 2015
cutiereborn:
@Mollytinrox, how's the clan? I trust y'all are doing great!
Daughter of my mother, we are fine. How's our Lil Kickstar?

1 Like

Re: See Where The Phrase 'Ajala The Traveler' Came From? by Calbarian(m): 8:22pm On May 20, 2015
POG007:

Yes. Finally...Here he comes.

He finally surfaced to tell all the fake Ajalas' trekking for Buhari and Jonathan that he is the REAL Ajala and that no one can break his enviable records grin

He was never able to trek to Abuja grin grin
Re: See Where The Phrase 'Ajala The Traveler' Came From? by princefaculty(m): 8:32pm On May 20, 2015
Our trekkers should take note, they should atleast cover say 40 countries on foot to get a new coinage from their name grin
Re: See Where The Phrase 'Ajala The Traveler' Came From? by simdam500(m): 9:17pm On May 20, 2015
Ajala travel!!!! Lol

Have heard of him, but dunno it was real
Re: See Where The Phrase 'Ajala The Traveler' Came From? by Menace2Society(m): 9:30pm On May 20, 2015
shachris02:

well i don't live in lagos because i don't see any reason too. So your hero is just a local champion. Deal with it.
U sound so dumb no offence
Re: See Where The Phrase 'Ajala The Traveler' Came From? by Lovechyld101(m): 9:41pm On May 20, 2015
browneyes7:
He is ma grandpa's brother (maternal side) he ddnt finish writn his book b4 he died wink
Hmmm you Sure*
Re: See Where The Phrase 'Ajala The Traveler' Came From? by themodernman: 10:26pm On May 20, 2015
browneyes7:

Chai! You can lie oh!

Oniro oshi!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo, Atiku, Saraki Perfect Plan To Unseat President / Abdusalami-Led Peace Committee In Crucial Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja / Power Struggle Rocks APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.