Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,292 members, 7,839,438 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

EKITI BREAKING News: Hausa,Yoruba Clash...3 Feared Dead(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EKITI BREAKING News: Hausa,Yoruba Clash...3 Feared Dead(photos) (7271 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: Hausa Vs Yoruba Fight Spills To Matogun Market, Ogun State / Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash / Ekiti Breaking News:dr Adegun & Wife Kidnapped...all Doctors To Go On Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EKITI BREAKING News: Hausa,Yoruba Clash...3 Feared Dead(photos) by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 20, 2015
[size=18pt]This why they are opposed to Biafra and ND Republic

They know once we leave they can't and will be left with Adamu alone

I can't wait for Sanusi to wake up one day and appoint one of his nephews as the emir of all oduastan [/size]

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: EKITI BREAKING News: Hausa,Yoruba Clash...3 Feared Dead(photos) by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 20, 2015
Omenka come explain this latest collabo

6 Likes

Re: EKITI BREAKING News: Hausa,Yoruba Clash...3 Feared Dead(photos) by Adesiji77: 5:09pm On May 20, 2015
CC: Ishilove, lalasticlala, trendiitee, Blackbeauty, Seun
Re: EKITI BREAKING News: Hausa,Yoruba Clash...3 Feared Dead(photos) by sparkleRed(f): 5:15pm On May 20, 2015
Lol plenty tribalist on NL una like problem, buh really d hausas brethren re gettn out of hand ooo, not cool at all oo, they should be put in their place hahahah, fulani kill here, hausa kill here, wat is d problem na, why can't u pple just seperate na!

1 Like

Re: EKITI BREAKING News: Hausa,Yoruba Clash...3 Feared Dead(photos) by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 20, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:
The host has become the hunted. smiley

Not in Ekiti land. They will fight you to the last man.

2 Likes

Re: EKITI BREAKING News: Hausa,Yoruba Clash...3 Feared Dead(photos) by Agwoden(m): 5:25pm On May 20, 2015
Haba! indigenes running from their homes for fear of the visitors? Cowardice at it peak.

7 Likes

Re: EKITI BREAKING News: Hausa,Yoruba Clash...3 Feared Dead(photos) by GenIgrigi: 5:34pm On May 20, 2015
Aigbofa:

Not in Ekiti land. They will fight you to the last man.
**grins** But in Oshogbo, they'll enjoy being flogged by the hausas.

7 Likes

Re: EKITI BREAKING News: Hausa,Yoruba Clash...3 Feared Dead(photos) by lyntiffany(f): 6:16pm On May 20, 2015
HzRF:

What rubbish is this one churning out
So benue state where the herdsmen kill anyhow they also bargain for it?
why are you so pained? and is your name sophisticated? go and sleep never to click on my mention idiota.

4 Likes

Re: EKITI BREAKING News: Hausa,Yoruba Clash...3 Feared Dead(photos) by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 20, 2015
*sips aromo bitter* sends to the Hausas' more dagger, sends to the yoruba more bottles and other clubs*

Igbo Kwenu!!!! Ndi ara ha gbu be onwe gi.....

1 Like

Re: EKITI BREAKING News: Hausa,Yoruba Clash...3 Feared Dead(photos) by mercyville: 6:33pm On May 20, 2015
GenIgrigi:

**grins** But in Oshogbo, they'll enjoy being flogged by the hausas.
Yorubas are considerate warriors and do not fight foolishly.Hausas and Fulanis have been our slaves since time immemorial-go and read and be educated and for your information,Yorubas dont just fight,just a small number of them will obliterate multitudes of their enemies.Go and ask the Ibos(only 127 obliterated batallions that was coming into the South West and ask the nupes,dahomeys in the hands of the EGBAS,Fulanis in the hands of the IBADANS etc ,so dude,just watch until your mouth begins to drip.Yorubas are strategists and praise be to God that they have never been defeated...

3 Likes

Re: EKITI BREAKING News: Hausa,Yoruba Clash...3 Feared Dead(photos) by GenIgrigi: 6:42pm On May 20, 2015
mercyville:
Yorubas are considerate warriors and do not fight foolishly.Hausas and Fulanis have been our slaves since time immemorial-go and read and be educated and for your information,Yorubas dont just fight,just a small number of them will obliterate multitudes of their enemies.Go and ask the Ibos(only 127 obliterated batallions that was coming into the South West and ask the nupes,dahomeys in the hands of the EGBAS,Fulanis in the hands of the IBADANS etc ,so dude,just watch until your mouth begins to drip.Yorubas are strategists and praise be to God that they have never been defeated...

**grins** have been your slaves, yet an Emir is alpha and omega in illorin. LWTMB

5 Likes

Re: EKITI BREAKING News: Hausa,Yoruba Clash...3 Feared Dead(photos) by vayne(m): 6:58pm On May 20, 2015
Una never see anything......*sips onion tea*

4 Likes

Re: EKITI BREAKING News: Hausa,Yoruba Clash...3 Feared Dead(photos) by majalisa(m): 7:47pm On May 20, 2015
Holywizard:
Make them kill themselves jor!!!

God bless the Southern & Eastern part of Nigeria!!!
..and wat of the north?
Re: EKITI BREAKING News: Hausa,Yoruba Clash...3 Feared Dead(photos) by tucky200(m): 7:51pm On May 20, 2015
WombRaiders:
See sophisticated partnership

Adamu can not try this sh1t in Warri dem never born the camel wey born dem
And if adamu try am and something do am....this time e go pass 3million by far !!!

1 Like

Re: EKITI BREAKING News: Hausa,Yoruba Clash...3 Feared Dead(photos) by mercyville: 8:04pm On May 20, 2015
GenIgrigi:

**grins** have been your slaves, yet an Emir is alpha and omega in illorin. LWTMB
Is your Eze the Alpha and Omega in your state?Look at backwardness...

1 Like

Re: EKITI BREAKING News: Hausa,Yoruba Clash...3 Feared Dead(photos) by ogeneigbo(m): 8:06pm On May 20, 2015
Hello ladies and gentlemen, it is my pleasure to be a blessing to you all.
Looking at the situation of Nigeria, I felt the only way I could give to people is telling them my secret to financial freedom for free. Yes free!!!.

A lot of people online will tell you if you want to know their secret, pay $10 bla bla...... I don't think that's real help if at all they are genuine and not scammers. I wouldn't really blame them because giving out something for free won't be valued. For me, I'm going to
break that record by giving you my secret to financial freedom.

When I was a child my parents will tell me go to school, study a good course, graduate with good grade, get a good job and your future is secured. This is the mentality of every Nigerian who goes to school. Ask a student he or she will tell you he wants to study a good course so that they can get a good paid job.
As for Madam Kate who I met recently at Eko bank and ask her how good she enjoys her job as the manager who earns a whooping sum of #500,000 per month, and she would sincerely tell you we are slaves. Every person working in the bank will identify with this. You wake early rush off to work of mental depression and go back very late only to wake up early again to work. This is called "stress" which is a killer. Now let me ask this question. For how long will we continue in this cycle and we keep on instilling this same procedure to our children. This is what I call "Generation enslavement"

While reading the book of Robert kiyosaki called "The cash flow quadrant" he elaborated that there are only four ways to earn. Either you are

( Employee) (Business owner)
you have a job people work for you

(Self employed). (Investor)
You own a job money works for you

If you are on the left side, you are on the rat race
If you are on right side, then you rule the world.

Wonder why Bill gates, Mark Zukerberg, Oprah Winfrey, even our own Dangote are the richest and world changers today in the society? Neither of these people in their quest for success graduated from a high learning institution.
I'm not trying to say that going to school is not good, but that the real world faces you after you graduate from a university.
Dangote has the biggest industry producing sugar in Africa and even second in the world, he was awarded for providing employment for Nigerians(graduates).
Why would you spend so many years in a university only to work for someone who dropped out of school or even an illiterate?
Now reassess your goals and know if you are really wiser than these men who saw the enslavement and took to their heels to become financially free.
Dangote and the above mentioned characters are under the business owners and investors.
Your destiny is now in your hands to choose the rat race or being financially wealthy.
Sack your boss today and become a boss. A saying goes that a rich mind sees opportunity and grabs it while the poor ignores it and get poorer only to feed the rich. I wonder why the poor are envious and angry with the rich when they have decided to waste opportunities.
Now I'm talking to you, do you want to be a be a master or slave? Do you want to determine how much you earn or allow someone reward your huge effort with peanuts? Take a deep breath, answer the above questions before reading the next paragraph. If you want to remain stagnant or a slave then quit reading now, if not, go ahead and see my new found secret.

I have never wanted to work under someone in my life yet I was still on the left quadrant because there was no money to start up a company that would run on a system, so I took a job that I received #50,000 monthly after my NYSC. Sometimes, before I received a paycheck, I would already be in debt because I have pay my bills, feeding, transportation, clothing, etc. I was in this same rat race, always broke and smiling but I was dead inside because there was no savings, nothing positive at all. It was like a rat hole. Not until I found out about this investment for life business that has given me financial freedom to sleep and wake up anytime I want and get money flowing into my bank account like the ocean with almost no work at all. In fact this business thought me that being lazy still pays yes! Get lazy and get rich.

Here comes the deal "Alliance In Motion Global" this company changed my life both health wise and wealth wise. They are the best multi-level marketing company now in the world and trust me
I'm a living testimony.
With this company you understand the power of what I call investing with zero yes zero! And become a millionaire in few days. When I first heard of this company i doubted how possible to make money with their system pattern because it was unbelievable but today I’m a testimony.
Now you know my secret. But do you know making a million in a month is small money? Now you are thinking this guy must be joking. My dear this one na real oh! Not dem say!

Alliance in motion global has turned over 150 Nigerians into self-made multi-millionaires in just two years. It has turned over 1200 self-made millionaires in the Philippines.
Be the next millionaire. It’s legit and it’s a registered business in Nigeria owned by Dr Ed Cabantog from Philippines. I won't say more than this for now. If you want to change your life forever then come let's make you one.

For more questions and enquiries, please ask here I would not give out any phone number here for personal security purpose
But you can email anisiudochiagozie@gmail.com for more inquiries.

Remember your destiny is in your hands don't say you did not hear.
I have given out the success way it’s now left for you to choose.
Good day guys I will be glad to help you succeed that's the real meaning of success.
Re: EKITI BREAKING News: Hausa,Yoruba Clash...3 Feared Dead(photos) by after1: 8:19pm On May 20, 2015
[s]
GenIgrigi:

[/s]
The shameless dog is here again.

1 Like

Re: EKITI BREAKING News: Hausa,Yoruba Clash...3 Feared Dead(photos) by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 20, 2015
hausa vs yoruba watching in 3D coolhausa vs yoruba watching in 3D

3 Likes

Re: EKITI BREAKING News: Hausa,Yoruba Clash...3 Feared Dead(photos) by funkybully(f): 9:38pm On May 20, 2015
COLLABO YIELDING SOPHISTICATED RESULT!

Lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: EKITI BREAKING News: Hausa,Yoruba Clash...3 Feared Dead(photos) by Twistaray(m): 9:42pm On May 20, 2015
expressglory:
Ekiti is at it again.What started as a clash between the market women and road side hawkers yesterday 19th May is metamorphosing into something bloody.The market women yesterday attacked the road side hawkers and the resulting clash left a lot of people wounded with looting of shops and "road side stands".

In another development a wife of one of the NURTW members was duped of 35,000Naira and assaulted.The drivers retaliated by invading "Atikankan" area destroying properties and beating up the renown 419 boys in the arena.Along the way.according to eye witnesses, some properties belonging to the Hausas were also torched.This obviously drew the ire of the innocent traders and it became a free for all fight.The hausa's shops in Sabo area, opp.Mary Immaculate were looted and burnt. Before long, it suddenly became the Hausas Versus the Yorubas with the Hausas drawing Knives and Cutlasses while the Yorubas were seen carrying bottles and sticks.Three people were rumoured to have been killed.

As at the time of writing this report for nairaland,the security men have arrived in good numbers.The road is deserted,no car or motor cycle can move freely.Pockets of people are however sighted in front of houses far from where the security people are. The main market is deserted,the traders are packing their valuables out of the area because they anticipate a reprisal attack in the night from the Hausas.

Source:Eye witnesses,Traders in the market. I am on ground in Ekiti.I personally sent someone to take the pictures

grin grin grin grin grin and no source? grin

Honestly, nairaland has become a dumping ground for comedy..
Hehehehehehehehehe
Re: EKITI BREAKING News: Hausa,Yoruba Clash...3 Feared Dead(photos) by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:47pm On May 20, 2015
I open this thrend for serious case but I end up laughing by the funny comments here some people get bad mouth
Re: EKITI BREAKING News: Hausa,Yoruba Clash...3 Feared Dead(photos) by mercyville: 10:06pm On May 20, 2015
after1:
[s][/s] The shameless dog is here again.
Dont mind the scorpion mascot...
Re: EKITI BREAKING News: Hausa,Yoruba Clash...3 Feared Dead(photos) by Mogten(m): 11:00pm On May 20, 2015
But most people on here are funny. Disagreement and fighting ensue even among siblings. So what are you on about? That a Hausa man in Ekiti s fighting a Yoruba does not mean the Hausa in Lagos is doing the same. Besides, since that incident of 25 cups of rice, I still have yet to believe that these Ekiti people are the same as those of yesteryear.
Re: EKITI BREAKING News: Hausa,Yoruba Clash...3 Feared Dead(photos) by proudlyhandsome: 11:29pm On May 20, 2015
Holywizard:
are they not slaves??

Their hausa masters are entitled to kill them any time, anyday!!

Just like the way they killed 300 military officers from your God forsaken region without any reprisal attack from you fool

Just like the way their soldiers raped, maimed and killed your grandmas during the civil war

Just like the way they killed millions of your kinsmen during the civil war without you slaves raising an eyebrow

Just like the way they killed your few brothers on byour own land few months ago without any repercussion

1 Like

Re: EKITI BREAKING News: Hausa,Yoruba Clash...3 Feared Dead(photos) by rawtouch: 12:22am On May 21, 2015
They shud sit down and sort out themselves, killing people won't make the problem go away....
Re: EKITI BREAKING News: Hausa,Yoruba Clash...3 Feared Dead(photos) by shizzleStar: 1:17am On May 21, 2015
LMAO;DDgringringrin
Re: EKITI BREAKING News: Hausa,Yoruba Clash...3 Feared Dead(photos) by Holywizard: 6:15am On May 21, 2015
proudlyhandsome:

Just like the way they killed 300 military officers from your God forsaken region without any reprisal attack from you fool

Just like the way their soldiers raped, maimed and killed your grandmas during the civil war

Just like the way they killed millions of your kinsmen during the civil war without you slaves raising an eyebrow

Just like the way they killed your few brothers on byour own land few months ago without any repercussion
just like de way they killed ur stup1d god Awolowo wit #20 worth of Otapiapia.

MAY GOD BLESS THE EASTERN & SOUTHERN PARTS OF NIGERIA
Re: EKITI BREAKING News: Hausa,Yoruba Clash...3 Feared Dead(photos) by tevinsolt: 6:42am On May 21, 2015
my observations so far on this post

quote from original post:
[size=14pt]
it suddenly became the Hausas Versus the Yorubas with the Hausas drawing Knives and Cutlasses while the Yorubas were seen carrying bottles and sticks.
[/size]

I present comments from Igbos to you. The Irony. If you are Yoruba don't take the bait.
It amazing how they've managed to involve themselves why actually wanting the opposite.

Their collabo is bearing fruits. cheesy Somebody will still find a way to drag igbos into it angry

Someone will soon blame the SE

the person dare not.. All these clowns are feeding too much on my silence. I won't be that magnanimous this time.

This is how the Oba of Lagos will be talking about Igbos yet no Igbo has laid a physical hand on any member of any tribe. Let them blame jor

This why they are opposed to Biafra and ND Republic
They know once we leave they can't and will be left with Adamu alone
I can't wait for Sanusi to wake up one day and appoint one of his nephews as the emir of all oduastan

are they not slaves??
Their hausa masters are entitled to kill them any time, anyday!!
Re: EKITI BREAKING News: Hausa,Yoruba Clash...3 Feared Dead(photos) by expressglory: 7:06am On May 21, 2015
Twistaray:

grin grin grin grin grin and no source? grin

Honestly, nairaland has become a dumping ground for comedy..
Hehehehehehehehehe

What source do you want.I said I am on ground in Ekiti or you want me to go paste the news on one blog first and now come to nairaland to claim that is the source? MTSHWWW
Anyway to satisfy your curiosity,Punch.ng just carried their own version of the news tongue tongue tongue
Check http://www.punchng.com/news/14-killed-in-ekiti-plateau-benue-mayhem/

1 Like

Re: EKITI BREAKING News: Hausa,Yoruba Clash...3 Feared Dead(photos) by ZeezaRapture(m): 7:18am On May 21, 2015
Young03:
If it true...lekwa kam na agba alingo

let them fight so far na hausa and yoruba,,,me no send dem

Are You Really A Nigerian?? undecided

-ZeezaRapture
Re: EKITI BREAKING News: Hausa,Yoruba Clash...3 Feared Dead(photos) by proudlyhandsome: 7:45am On May 21, 2015
Holywizard:
just like de way they killed ur stup1d god Awolowo wit #20 worth of Otapiapia.

MAY GOD BLESS THE EASTERN & SOUTHERN PARTS OF NIGERIA

Go and ask about your history as people in the hands of your Hausa/Fulani masters; they killed over 300 military officers and later killed millions of your fellow Igbos. They proudly turned all your Heroes to useless house boys: Nnamdi Azikiwe and Alex Ekwueme.

The only war u ever fought in your entire existence on earth was lost and the ugly mofo-Ojukwu that took you and senseless progenitors to war took to his heels with woman wrapper

Gob does not bless a place that has been cursed and forsaken.

Parasites of Nigeria state

Can you stand on your own as pure Igbo like Yorubas who are proud of themselves? No.

South South people usually come out as proudly Niger deltans without attaching themselves to you God forsaken people

Who are the shameless immigrants in Nigeria? Igbos

Who are the freaking losers- Igbos

Yorubas ll always be ahead of you guys either u like it or not. You ll continue to run to South West to survive as people just like your fellow brothers around d world.

2 Likes

Re: EKITI BREAKING News: Hausa,Yoruba Clash...3 Feared Dead(photos) by Wendy80(f): 8:00am On May 21, 2015
When pple especially youths rejoice when pple are in pains just because they aren't their tribesmen angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If Usa Was Nigeria, Today's Papers Headlines Would Read Something Like These- / "Saint" Sani Abacha By Generals Muhammadu Buhari And Friends / Nigeria Yet To Attain Self-sufficiency In Rice Production, Says Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.