Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Lagos Female Politician In Alleged Human-Ritual Scandal (photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Female Politician In Alleged Human-Ritual Scandal (photos) (54293 Views)

Thug Sent To Attack Politician In Gboko, Benue State Apprehended By Youths (pics / Photos: Lagos Female Politician In Alleged Human Ritual Scandal / Alleged ‘human Flesh Restaurant’ In Anambra - Police Responds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Female Politician In Alleged Human-Ritual Scandal (photos) by Awoofawo(m): 8:04pm On May 20, 2015
funkybully:

Pictures were taken after she was caught. Just d Same way some paedophiles are snapped in d act when caught. She was snapped as evidence after she was caught

After carefully observation. It seems this a clear case of blackmail.

From the story, the pictures were snapped last year, what stop the exposure of the crime till now.

Something don't add up there....

But regardless of whether she is being blackmail or forced at gunpoint to carried out the wicked deed, we need to ask our self, what brough her in association/connection with those her supposed blackmailers.
Re: Lagos Female Politician In Alleged Human-Ritual Scandal (photos) by docmoses(m): 8:06pm On May 20, 2015
i was here
Re: Lagos Female Politician In Alleged Human-Ritual Scandal (photos) by neocortex: 8:07pm On May 20, 2015
What a heartless fellow, she is one of those giving Nigeria a bad name. A more vicious person is that 2 kobo judge who is restraining the police from doing their job.
Re: Lagos Female Politician In Alleged Human-Ritual Scandal (photos) by funkybully(f): 8:10pm On May 20, 2015
lastpage:

Olooshi, Omo Yiibo, Ko ni da'fun iran-diran e! Aja l'oma j'oku e!

You think you can fool anyone?

Lastpage!

Ama nna gi chikwaa! Onye ofe mmanu ose.

Ekwensu bikwaa gi oma!

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Female Politician In Alleged Human-Ritual Scandal (photos) by Ninilowo(m): 8:22pm On May 20, 2015
Still trying to do the analysis buh its like the ritualist is not the woman in the office. Also the victim is not tied and he looked relax. The fellow that uploaded must also be questioned. Summary : POLITICS IS A DIRTY GAME.
Re: Lagos Female Politician In Alleged Human-Ritual Scandal (photos) by lomprico(m): 8:31pm On May 20, 2015
mightyokwy:
I can only see the hand work of opposition. This pics is not realI can only see the hand work of opposition. This pics is not real
Photo not real?? At the exact point when u realise u have finished deceiving ur self, let us know.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Female Politician In Alleged Human-Ritual Scandal (photos) by Jj222(f): 8:36pm On May 20, 2015
laplace12:

This could be a set-up.

Who took the pics and what was the Person doing there?
. dat is a correct question,
Re: Lagos Female Politician In Alleged Human-Ritual Scandal (photos) by xreal: 8:40pm On May 20, 2015
Was she acting 'Ishawuru' movie?
Re: Lagos Female Politician In Alleged Human-Ritual Scandal (photos) by ike42face(m): 8:44pm On May 20, 2015
marinxxx:
dis one na with hard evidence ooo if na wer una go do jungle justice una no go do.....naim make i trust alaba guys

them go kill her immediately ....no noise
Re: Lagos Female Politician In Alleged Human-Ritual Scandal (photos) by Missmossy(f): 8:44pm On May 20, 2015
Wickedness and desperation at its peak. Thank God she was caught.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Female Politician In Alleged Human-Ritual Scandal (photos) by xreal: 8:45pm On May 20, 2015
Ninilowo:
Still trying to do the analysis buh its like the ritualist is not the woman in the office. Also the victim is not tied and he looked relax . The fellow that uploaded must also be questioned. Summary : POLITICS IS A DIRTY GAME.

do you expect the victim to be struggling at this stage?

wake up!

hypnotised
Re: Lagos Female Politician In Alleged Human-Ritual Scandal (photos) by larryUG(m): 9:09pm On May 20, 2015
MKO4ever:

I kinda agree with you, because the pictures are too clear and close to the camera, how come she didn't notice someone was taking her picture? and was she trying to slaughter that boy? This is looking more like a movie
have u eva hrd of "zoom"? I can be over 500 meters from u and can get closer dan dis pic Wt a high resolution camera
Re: Lagos Female Politician In Alleged Human-Ritual Scandal (photos) by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 20, 2015
fergieboy:
looks like a scene from nollywood cheesy
Re: Lagos Female Politician In Alleged Human-Ritual Scandal (photos) by finamaris(f): 9:24pm On May 20, 2015
I can't say if dis is a set up or not , because I don't know if dis woman in d pics is actually d person dey say she is (politician) or an actress but or I know is dat d pics is not a genuie one cos I can see d person's figure (d one who took d pics) dat means it was taken from a paper
Re: Lagos Female Politician In Alleged Human-Ritual Scandal (photos) by DeCritique(m): 9:36pm On May 20, 2015
CR77:
Wicked generation

cry cry cry cry cry cry

@OP why you ban me

You were banned?
Re: Lagos Female Politician In Alleged Human-Ritual Scandal (photos) by CR77(f): 9:41pm On May 20, 2015
Yes oo
DeCritique:

You were banned?
Re: Lagos Female Politician In Alleged Human-Ritual Scandal (photos) by DeCritique(m): 9:42pm On May 20, 2015
CR77:
Yes oo

No wonder you couldn't vote today.... Sorry though.

Our candidate, Miss Tohpahz won cheesy

First once again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Female Politician In Alleged Human-Ritual Scandal (photos) by CR77(f): 9:44pm On May 20, 2015
Wow i vote 4 her yesterday

I am so happy to hear this good new.

congratulation @Tohpahz

DeCritique:

No wonder you couldn't vote today.... Sorry though.

Our candidate, Miss Tohpahz won cheesy

First once again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Female Politician In Alleged Human-Ritual Scandal (photos) by shizzleStar: 9:57pm On May 20, 2015
jide333:
the useless media will refuse to let us know the party she belongs to... Well for all these e-warriors she's your member oooh, oya start calling names you f o o ls.. APC= pure evil politics = evil. SHE's a member of the so called change oooooh. ask about her from any indigenous person in IKD. GOD WILL EXPOSE YOU ALL....
party now is irrelevant. The most important thing is she is from South West - home of ritualists and fetishness.

Remember two years ago a lawmaker in ondo state house of assembly was caught in the chambers with charms, a pistol and other fettish, scary items.

yorobars and fettishness are like two sides of the 'yansh' cheesygrin

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Female Politician In Alleged Human-Ritual Scandal (photos) by shizzleStar: 10:01pm On May 20, 2015
yorobars doing everything possible to dismiss the story as another nollywood flick because one of their own was caught in the act, I can imagine the speed they used in opening the thread hoping the culprit was Igbo. silly bums.

If i speak my mind now, one useless islamic yorobar mode will ban me again....nonsense cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Female Politician In Alleged Human-Ritual Scandal (photos) by CR77(f): 10:07pm On May 20, 2015
Chai see china watch oo
fergieboy:
looks like a scene from nollywood cheesy
Re: Lagos Female Politician In Alleged Human-Ritual Scandal (photos) by jide333(m): 10:23pm On May 20, 2015
irrelevant cos you belong to apc? stop insulting the yorubas okay? watch what you quote or you will regret it after i insult you..

shizzleStar:
party now is irrelevant. The most important thing is she is from South West - home of ritualists and fetishness.

Remember two years ago a lawmaker in ondo state house of assembly was caught in the chambers with charms, a pistol and other fettish, scary items.

yorobars and fettishness are like two sides of the 'yansh' cheesygrin
Re: Lagos Female Politician In Alleged Human-Ritual Scandal (photos) by lomprico(m): 10:28pm On May 20, 2015
Ninilowo:
Still trying to do the analysis buh its like the ritualist is not the woman in the office. Also the victim is not tied and he looked relax. The fellow that uploaded must also be questioned. Summary : POLITICS IS A DIRTY GAME.
All the pictures and videos u have watched on isis and boko haram beheading, dint all the victims look calm??

1 Like

Re: Lagos Female Politician In Alleged Human-Ritual Scandal (photos) by patrick89(m): 10:29pm On May 20, 2015
pxdaniel:

Must u tribalise everything? Wat do u gain from seeing people efighting. CHANGE
. Why won't he? The tiger faced people have been killing. Since 1900s

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Female Politician In Alleged Human-Ritual Scandal (photos) by cocokiller1(f): 10:36pm On May 20, 2015
MKO4ever:

I kinda agree with you, because the pictures are too clear and close to the camera, how come she didn't notice someone was taking her picture? and was she trying to slaughter that boy? This is looking more like a movie
I'm not vouching this is real,but which phone makes sounds wen taking pictures this days..u can easily turrn off ur flashlight nd zoom in to make d object u want to capture closer evn if u are really far..this can b possible if d person dat captured d lady in this photo is using a very goood droid phone
Re: Lagos Female Politician In Alleged Human-Ritual Scandal (photos) by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 20, 2015
Abibanjo:
in as much as i don't subscribe to politics, it was just an unfortunate event for this woman because i have heard similar stories before of things like this, 1. she was meant to use the boy for ritual and a photographer was there taking pics.
am not defending her but from the stories of this occult people i have heard, they lure u to helping you and at the end of the day dey tell you that you are going to perform a sacrifice and all on your way there they point a gun at you and change the story and tell you what to do. after they start demanding for money or else they will release the pic. she got herself in the mess but at the same time they played on her intelligence.
Honestly, nothing person no go hear for Nairaland.
Re: Lagos Female Politician In Alleged Human-Ritual Scandal (photos) by shizzleStar: 10:41pm On May 20, 2015
jide333:
[s]irrelevant cos you belong to apc? stop insulting the yorubas okay? watch what you quote or you will regret it after i insult you[/s]..

shut up!

First I'm not APC. Secondly, can you deny my comment on yoruba as false? if you don't like my comment on yorobar then go smash your head against a brick wall

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Female Politician In Alleged Human-Ritual Scandal (photos) by tohpahz(f): 10:42pm On May 20, 2015
CR77:
Wow i vote 4 her yesterday

I am so happy to hear this good new.

congratulation @Tohpahz

Thanks a lot dear..
Voting for me in the finals would be really appreciated too.. smiley

1 Like

Re: Lagos Female Politician In Alleged Human-Ritual Scandal (photos) by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 20, 2015
stlarry001:
For your Educational,Entertainment Trending News and inspirational post visit www.academicmerit..com and like our page on facebook Academic Merit

share if you find the site interesting.

Oga, using the word academic in your ad makes it unattractive for you target audience. Think of other ways to boost your vistors than restricting them.
Regards.
Re: Lagos Female Politician In Alleged Human-Ritual Scandal (photos) by CR77(f): 10:46pm On May 20, 2015
Uwc
tohpahz:

Thanks a lot dear..
Voting for me in the finals would be really appreciated too.. smiley
Re: Lagos Female Politician In Alleged Human-Ritual Scandal (photos) by jaydee87(m): 10:48pm On May 20, 2015
Dyt:
This looks so much like blackmail Typical
share ur view and the picture Dont look real to me...
Re: Lagos Female Politician In Alleged Human-Ritual Scandal (photos) by babestella: 10:52pm On May 20, 2015
This woman na real devil o. Wow, terrible.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) / Notorious Cultist Burnt To Death By Rival Cult Group In Bayelsa (Graphic) / Endsars: Fulani Kwajafa Who Championed Formation Of SARS Regrets Forming It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.