Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,033 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Lagos Female Politician In Alleged Human-Ritual Scandal (photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Female Politician In Alleged Human-Ritual Scandal (photos) (54294 Views)

Thug Sent To Attack Politician In Gboko, Benue State Apprehended By Youths (pics / Photos: Lagos Female Politician In Alleged Human Ritual Scandal / Alleged ‘human Flesh Restaurant’ In Anambra - Police Responds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Female Politician In Alleged Human-Ritual Scandal (photos) by airmark(m): 6:32pm On May 20, 2015
it looks so staged. It was as if she was asked in that last picture to ''wait let me snap you''. She was conscious of being snapped, based on her looks in the pics
Re: Lagos Female Politician In Alleged Human-Ritual Scandal (photos) by mekonglobal(m): 6:35pm On May 20, 2015
Are u even sure dis her first? And may be dis is someone else child. *spits*
Re: Lagos Female Politician In Alleged Human-Ritual Scandal (photos) by stlarry001(m): 6:37pm On May 20, 2015
For your Educational,Entertainment Trending News and inspirational post visit www.academicmerit..com and like our page on facebook Academic Merit

share if you find the site interesting.
Re: Lagos Female Politician In Alleged Human-Ritual Scandal (photos) by donodion(m): 6:41pm On May 20, 2015
Nigerians.......... cry cry crycrycrycry religious yet ungodly.
Re: Lagos Female Politician In Alleged Human-Ritual Scandal (photos) by chi4ik4(m): 6:45pm On May 20, 2015
guys this is computer age & softwares can do a lot of things beyond your imagination. I'm certainly sure that she is not d one, it's her opponent that Photoshoped her pix. pls guys don't be gullible
Re: Lagos Female Politician In Alleged Human-Ritual Scandal (photos) by Abugab(m): 6:46pm On May 20, 2015
Look at her nose shaped like Bauchi beans.
Desperation for power which will eventually consume her.
If she is innocent let her come out and deny as I am convinced she is guilty of this act. Setup or no setup, there is something utterly wrong here which is very near diabolical and fettish. I think its doomsday for her....

1 Like

Re: Lagos Female Politician In Alleged Human-Ritual Scandal (photos) by Abibanjo(m): 6:51pm On May 20, 2015
in as much as i don't subscribe to politics, it was just an unfortunate event for this woman because i have heard similar stories before of things like this, 1. she was meant to use the boy for ritual and a photographer was there taking pics.
am not defending her but from the stories of this occult people i have heard, they lure u to helping you and at the end of the day dey tell you that you are going to perform a sacrifice and all on your way there they point a gun at you and change the story and tell you what to do. after they start demanding for money or else they will release the pic. she got herself in the mess but at the same time they played on her intelligence.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Female Politician In Alleged Human-Ritual Scandal (photos) by iamdapsyj(m): 6:53pm On May 20, 2015
These shots seem to me that the woman is performing this act under duress........I might be wrong though, it should be thoroughly investigated b4 we jump to conclusion.
Re: Lagos Female Politician In Alleged Human-Ritual Scandal (photos) by mightycrown1(m): 6:55pm On May 20, 2015
IM NOT SURPRISE COS 99.9999% OF OUR POLITICIANS DO SAME. THE WRATH OF THE SPIRIT OF THE INNOCENT SOUL SHOULD FALL ON HER BECAUSE I DOUBT THAT OF NIGERIAN LAW.
WICKED WORLD

1 Like

Re: Lagos Female Politician In Alleged Human-Ritual Scandal (photos) by Awoofawo(m): 6:58pm On May 20, 2015
laplace12:

This could be a set-up.

Who took the pics and what was the Person doing there?

Whether setup or not, those picture are serious ticket to the hangman house... Wicked woman!
Re: Lagos Female Politician In Alleged Human-Ritual Scandal (photos) by link2jude(m): 7:01pm On May 20, 2015
This woman can not be a Yoruba... pls OP check very well there must be a mixed up along the line.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Female Politician In Alleged Human-Ritual Scandal (photos) by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 20, 2015
could be Photoshop sombory wan spoil her carrier
Re: Lagos Female Politician In Alleged Human-Ritual Scandal (photos) by logica(m): 7:08pm On May 20, 2015
Isn't this the same story from 2008?
Re: Lagos Female Politician In Alleged Human-Ritual Scandal (photos) by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 20, 2015
This is beyond me...I'm in shock..
Re: Lagos Female Politician In Alleged Human-Ritual Scandal (photos) by anonimi: 7:09pm On May 20, 2015
laplace12:

This could be a set-up.

I hope you said the same about Okija shrine photos

1 Like

Re: Lagos Female Politician In Alleged Human-Ritual Scandal (photos) by Hallenjay: 7:10pm On May 20, 2015
I doubt d authenticity of this whole story
Re: Lagos Female Politician In Alleged Human-Ritual Scandal (photos) by doctuw(m): 7:12pm On May 20, 2015
I am so disappointed in the admin that made this reach from page. Can't you see this is a movie set? It was even snapped while showing on tv.....pls remove it. Nothing wey we no go dey see for this front page sef

1 Like

Re: Lagos Female Politician In Alleged Human-Ritual Scandal (photos) by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 20, 2015
screenshot from nollywood movie. What's the tilte OP?

Abegi!!!
Re: Lagos Female Politician In Alleged Human-Ritual Scandal (photos) by funkybully(f): 7:16pm On May 20, 2015
What is really happening in South West with all these ritual killings and rape news? Is this the sophistication We are made to believe?

Something need to b done urgently about d ritual thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Female Politician In Alleged Human-Ritual Scandal (photos) by jide333(m): 7:16pm On May 20, 2015
the useless media will refuse to let us know the party she belongs to... Well for all these e-warriors she's your member oooh, oya start calling names you f o o ls.. APC= pure evil politics = evil. SHE's a member of the so called change oooooh. ask about her from any indigenous person in IKD. GOD WILL EXPOSE YOU ALL....

1 Like

Re: Lagos Female Politician In Alleged Human-Ritual Scandal (photos) by funkybully(f): 7:19pm On May 20, 2015
iamdapsyj:
These shots seem to me that the woman is performing this act under duress........I might be wrong though, it should be thoroughly investigated b4 we jump to conclusion.

Pictures were taken after she was caught. Just d Same way some paedophiles are snapped in d act when caught. She was snapped as evidence after she was caught
Re: Lagos Female Politician In Alleged Human-Ritual Scandal (photos) by lastpage: 7:21pm On May 20, 2015
laplace12:

This could be a set-up.

Set Up or Not.... DID SHE ACTUALLY KILL THE BOY? AND WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE OF THAT?

For all l know, this could just be a Nollywood film "set". wink wink

Show me a severed head, show me blood and the murder weapon .... afterwards, She hangs by her Neck.

Lastpage!

BTW: Ikorodu nor dey carry last for such Ritual killings, every house has a "shrine".
Re: Lagos Female Politician In Alleged Human-Ritual Scandal (photos) by GodwinTobi(m): 7:23pm On May 20, 2015
IS DIS NOT A SCENE IN A YORUBA EPIC MOVIE.....CANT WAIT TO WATCH DIS MOVIE
Re: Lagos Female Politician In Alleged Human-Ritual Scandal (photos) by lastpage: 7:26pm On May 20, 2015
funkybully:
What is really happening in South West with all these ritual killings and rape news? Is this the sophistication We are made to believe?

Something need to b done urgently about d ritual thing.

Olooshi, Omo Yiibo, Ko ni da'fun iran-diran e! Aja l'oma j'oku e!

You think you can fool anyone?

Lastpage!
Re: Lagos Female Politician In Alleged Human-Ritual Scandal (photos) by Neplusultra(f): 7:29pm On May 20, 2015
This people sef!!!! Ritualism is like food to dem!!! Tufia!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Female Politician In Alleged Human-Ritual Scandal (photos) by Setaje(f): 7:35pm On May 20, 2015
Wait aren't u people looking at the pics well. That woman looks like a gun was pointed at her head. Doesn't look real to me. Looks like she was being blackmailed. It was either she did that or she would be killed. When people wanna do this kind of evil, they don't look this apprehensive. Looked like she even knew they were taking pictures. If d person was hiding, the pictures won't look so clear and it will look far.
Re: Lagos Female Politician In Alleged Human-Ritual Scandal (photos) by gebest: 7:38pm On May 20, 2015
but why?
Re: Lagos Female Politician In Alleged Human-Ritual Scandal (photos) by gfullmoon(m): 7:42pm On May 20, 2015
If you belief this,you will belief everything including those said against GMB by Ayo Fayo,if you put ''se'' to the Fayo na you sabi. So the women just told the person who took all those pic as if she was undergoing beauty peagent.
Re: Lagos Female Politician In Alleged Human-Ritual Scandal (photos) by holluwai(m): 7:46pm On May 20, 2015
How about if actually she was framed up, the same possibility of getting her to do this and look like she is scared or something, the person can easily order her to smile or look less tensed. Also the person who took the picture could be far and simply zoomed the camera in for clarity.

Well, just what I think.

Setaje:
Wait aren't u people looking at the pics well. That woman looks like a gun was pointed at her head. Doesn't look real to me. Looks like she was being blackmailed. It was either she did that or she would be killed. When people wanna do this kind of evil, they don't look this apprehensive. Looked like she even knew they were taking pictures. If d person was hiding, the pictures won't look so clear and it will look far.
Re: Lagos Female Politician In Alleged Human-Ritual Scandal (photos) by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 20, 2015
mkpakanaodogwu:
IGBO people act their own in film,people from the other side do the practical both male and female
you are a foool for that statement
Re: Lagos Female Politician In Alleged Human-Ritual Scandal (photos) by Charly68: 8:03pm On May 20, 2015
Thank God for gsm this woman will childless in Jesus name, very wicked .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Teenagers Gang-Rape & Film 17-Year-Old Girl In Oyo / 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) / Police Killed 'Bobby Devil' A Notorious Gang Leader In Rivers State (Graphic Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.