Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,859 members, 7,821,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

We’re Inheriting Nigeria’s Worst Economy In History – Osinbajo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’re Inheriting Nigeria’s Worst Economy In History – Osinbajo (27390 Views)

Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo / We’re Inheriting Nigeria’s Worst Economy In History – Osinbajo / We’re Inheriting Nigeria’s Worst Economy In History – Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’re Inheriting Nigeria’s Worst Economy In History – Osinbajo by sammhi(m): 6:51pm On May 20, 2015
lilflipnerd:
u are a big foool ... Gej-led government embezzled our national funds .. and u still have words to spew frm ur gutter

and tell me the govt day have fixed your country...stop behaving like a child..go and read Nigeria history from 1960 to now ...read OBJ book nzeogwu, read about wst caused the first coup. read why GMB did coup in 1983,
read about Ibb rule in 8 years, read about Obj 8 years waste
there is a documentary by onyeka onwenu titled squandering of riches,' ..
den u will know GEJ did better Dan all...

1 Like

Re: We’re Inheriting Nigeria’s Worst Economy In History – Osinbajo by proudlyhandsome: 6:53pm On May 20, 2015
olaric:

Those who find it hard to respect and accommodate other people's views are no better than the worst dictators of this world. Can't you just be civil at least for once in your life? Have I said anything to warrant insults from you? I think someone like you who can't engage others in matured argument and discussion should be made to undergo mental test before signing up on Nairaland.

If that(Mental test) was in place, I am 100% sure that you would have been disqualified right from day one, but unfortunately we are the one tolerating and coping with your mental instability.

Having said that, I m sorry if my first post was disrespectful and insultive. I was actually shocked at your response to prof. Osibanjo's submission about unhealthy state of our economy which i believed we all know about.

I think I was expecting something better than your response to what Prof. Osibanjo said.

My first paragraph is necessary in case you are still looking for war. Luv u though.
Re: We’re Inheriting Nigeria’s Worst Economy In History – Osinbajo by toshmann(m): 6:54pm On May 20, 2015
patrick89:
yes from 1980!! If not then you are a stack!

Yes. From 1976. Im not stack tongue

Starting with Obasanjo
Re: We’re Inheriting Nigeria’s Worst Economy In History – Osinbajo by sammhi(m): 6:59pm On May 20, 2015
patrick89:
what is this one saying

its easy to c all DAT is wrong..world economies are at low ebb...
wat GEJ did was to put more money into hands of people...increase minimum wage from 7,500 to 18,000 in 2010 is more than doubling your expenses...u forgot DAT
paying for petrol subsidies, fighting BH , massive road rehabilitation, remodelling of airport,
den 40% reduction in your revenue will have impact. ...you can't escape DAT...dats wat you are feeling now..

2 Likes

Re: We’re Inheriting Nigeria’s Worst Economy In History – Osinbajo by Ujupsy: 6:59pm On May 20, 2015
What Nigerians want to hear now are
1. Nigeria now got light 24/7
2 Fall in price of fuel
3.$1= #1
4 Youth corp members get paid after service yea
5. Food,quality meal on every home
6. Poor Nigerians get #5000 monthly
7.stop corruption
We don't want to hear all this excuses cause you give lots of people out there that you are not capable, do the above am sure even those that don't want to see your face will vote you 2019

2 Likes

Re: We’re Inheriting Nigeria’s Worst Economy In History – Osinbajo by obienu: 7:01pm On May 20, 2015
very well said Olaric...he should tell us what they would rather do to correct the anomalies, and not iterate issues we already know...
olaric:
Spare us the sermon; after all that's why we voted out GEJ and his clueless team. Don't start your term in office with excuses.

1 Like

Re: We’re Inheriting Nigeria’s Worst Economy In History – Osinbajo by deb(m): 7:03pm On May 20, 2015
dunkem21:
Talks, talks and more talks ..Fix the economy and quit this blame game. grin

We are where we are because we have shallow minds like you in Nigeria. I mean, how do we explain having a clueless man like your hero and role model in power for 5years if not for a set of people like you still existing in our society??!
Re: We’re Inheriting Nigeria’s Worst Economy In History – Osinbajo by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 20, 2015
Hishowlau:
FTC.. I smell somtin gra8
Re: We’re Inheriting Nigeria’s Worst Economy In History – Osinbajo by dunkem21(m): 7:08pm On May 20, 2015
jaybee:

He may be there, by chance, just like few of us.

You are there?
Re: We’re Inheriting Nigeria’s Worst Economy In History – Osinbajo by chidistone: 7:09pm On May 20, 2015
Inheriting Nigerian worst economy? I am beginning to loose hope about this in coming govt. This is real one chance that Nigerians have ventured into. An in coming govt that starts by telling lies to the electorates has nothing to offer to Nigerians. They are trying to call a dog a bad name for reasons of Their in coming worst governance. IBBC last year , said that Nigeria has "rebased" its gross domestic product (GDP) data, which has pushed it above South Africa as the continent's biggest economy. This mumubanjo never asked why is it that prices of goods and services are still stagnant without increment even when the dollar rate is high. Nigeria is ranked with countries like Mexico, Indonesia, Nigeria and Turkey - as emerging economic giants and potential power houses of the world economy. I hope we never enter #one chance

3 Likes

Re: We’re Inheriting Nigeria’s Worst Economy In History – Osinbajo by Donchkus(m): 7:09pm On May 20, 2015
Finding excuses not to perform......failure s in power..

1 Like

Re: We’re Inheriting Nigeria’s Worst Economy In History – Osinbajo by baralatie(m): 7:17pm On May 20, 2015
nd07:

when oil price was at its peak, Okonjo Iweala called on the house to drop budget at the rate of $45per barrel & the rest goes into reserve. it was still the APC senators & Amechi led governors forum that fought the idea to death & why are they crying fowl now. "share all the money" was their slogan in the days they should have saved
yes true!

1 Like

Re: We’re Inheriting Nigeria’s Worst Economy In History – Osinbajo by Ijaya123: 7:19pm On May 20, 2015
toshmann:

Perhaps those that wrecked the economy should be tried and locked up.

Agreed?

For anyone involved, let the law take it's course.
Re: We’re Inheriting Nigeria’s Worst Economy In History – Osinbajo by stwazobia: 7:27pm On May 20, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Osinbajo is just giving us reasons why they will fail in government grin

I just dey laugh grin

#BabaOneChance
#OsinbajoOneChance

No mind that stupid Osibanjo, she( mek i no use he) dont start fail already with lazy excuses... i dey watch the cockroach wey wan follow rule Naija. Chei!... Naija my country : u don suffer but God dey.

1 Like

Re: We’re Inheriting Nigeria’s Worst Economy In History – Osinbajo by Excellentmind: 7:29pm On May 20, 2015
In your usual attempts to show your love for Nigeria, which never existed in the first place, your sycophancy is exposed.

You live in VGC and your father live in mod house.

No excuse for failure or resign!

1 Like

Re: We’re Inheriting Nigeria’s Worst Economy In History – Osinbajo by olaric(m): 7:41pm On May 20, 2015
proudlyhandsome:

If that(Mental test) was in place, I am 100% sure that you would have been disqualified right from day one, but unfortunately we are the one tolerating and coping with your mental instability.

Having said that, I m sorry if my first post was disrespectful and insultive. I was actually shocked at your response to prof. Osibanjo's submission about unhealthy state of our economy which i believed we all know about.

I think I was expecting something better than your response to what Prof. Osibanjo said.

My first paragraph is necessary in case you are still looking for war. Luv u though.

Did you say war my brother? Aren't you tired of the wars we wage everyday? We battle insecurity, power failure, bad roads, unemployment, and the likes. As far as I am concerned, you are not my enemy. I only responded to the Prof's statement because our leaders are not telling us anything new. Who doesn't know that GEJ failed us (except of course, some tribalists who seem to think whether good or bad, Jonathan should not be voted out because he is their kinsman). My assertion: Buhari and Osibanjo should stop telling us what we already know, and let's move forward. That's all bro. Peace!
Re: We’re Inheriting Nigeria’s Worst Economy In History – Osinbajo by kipesco(m): 7:47pm On May 20, 2015
I think say this man been serve for Lagos government. Did the government where he served didn't borrow money at all? Why all these people making noise.
Till now I never see where these people write how steps they are going to make Nigeria better.
They have started to complain before election and after winning they are still complaining and will be in office and continue the complaining.
At least even if Jona borrow they show roads, bridges, power stations, Almajiri schools. These were built with money and not tooth.
Re: We’re Inheriting Nigeria’s Worst Economy In History – Osinbajo by lagdmark(m): 8:05pm On May 20, 2015
stwazobia:

No mind that stupid Osibanjo, she( mek i no use he) dont start fail already with lazy excuses... i dey watch the cockroach wey wan follow rule Naija. Chei!... Naija my country : u don suffer but God dey.
You made me laugh till I pour my hot tea on my suit.

1 Like

Re: We’re Inheriting Nigeria’s Worst Economy In History – Osinbajo by emthan: 8:10pm On May 20, 2015
So much 4 all the stress of becoming the government in power. I wonder exactly what they want us to do. They said the present government is cleuless and most be removed so they can fix everything. They said they have the pernecia to all our problems. Now the mantle is in theirhand. They have not even seen inside the account ofcourse given the fact they don't have the signatory 2the account but they already know the account is empty. Itis eitherthey conived to empty it or they simply base their judgement on hearsay and speculations not fact. These aside, they need start telling us how they intend generate the money they will use to implement the numerous promises they made 2 Nigerians not telling us to be fair in our expectation as if their is fair in our un-expectations. For this in coming government to be taking serious, they should stop giving us excuses and start making implementable plans on the policies that works

1 Like

Re: We’re Inheriting Nigeria’s Worst Economy In History – Osinbajo by lilflipnerd: 8:21pm On May 20, 2015
sammhi:

and tell me the govt day have fixed your country...stop behaving like a child..go and read Nigeria history from 1960 to now ...read OBJ book nzeogwu, read about wst caused the first coup. read why GMB did coup in 1983,
because previous government squandered our wealth... We should continue like that abi
Re: We’re Inheriting Nigeria’s Worst Economy In History – Osinbajo by lilflipnerd: 8:21pm On May 20, 2015
sammhi:

because previous government squandered our wealth... We should continue like that abi
Onyeka Onwenu the same woman part of GEJ Campaign Team...
Re: We’re Inheriting Nigeria’s Worst Economy In History – Osinbajo by proudlyhandsome: 8:23pm On May 20, 2015
olaric:

Did you say war my brother? Aren't you tired of the wars we wage everyday? We battle insecurity, power failure, bad roads, unemployment, and the likes. As far as I am concerned, you are not my enemy. I only responded to the Prof's statement because our leaders are not telling us anything new. Who doesn't know that GEJ failed us (except of course, some tribalists who seem to think whether good or bad, Jonathan should not be voted out because he is their kinsman). My assertion: Buhari and Osibanjo should stop telling us what we already know, and let's move forward. That's all bro. Peace!

War!!! It was all joke. I quite agreed with all what u said. They should go out there and get the ball rolling instead of complaining about what we already know.

After all, some of today's developed countries were once on their knees economically after 2nd world war. However, thank God for good leaders in all these 2nd world war ravaged countries; the stories of these countries were turn around economically and their stories are different today.

Peace bro.
Re: We’re Inheriting Nigeria’s Worst Economy In History – Osinbajo by pdrefurb: 8:26pm On May 20, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Osinbajo is just giving us reasons why they will fail in government grin

I just dey laugh grin

#BabaOneChance
#OsinbajoOneChance
what is wrong with his explanation oga?hez not givin any excuse hez own telln u the truth and fact...d economy is in bad shape and dats d truth....it will take all includn u and I and push naija back 2 whr we shd b...so stop all dis babaonechance talk ur pdp messed d nation up
Re: We’re Inheriting Nigeria’s Worst Economy In History – Osinbajo by ndcide(m): 8:30pm On May 20, 2015
It's a normal story in Nigeria. The only case where you wouldn't hear such is if the out going government installs a stooge.

Be assured you won't hear such from our governor elect for Lagos, Kano, sokoto.

even if osun state is in an all time low when Aregbe will be out of office, unless his successor is of the opposition party, you won't hear such.

it's normal.
Re: We’re Inheriting Nigeria’s Worst Economy In History – Osinbajo by mbulela: 8:34pm On May 20, 2015
On a related note, what the heck is Peter Mandelson doing here? First it was war mongering Blair, now his side kick Peter.
Re: We’re Inheriting Nigeria’s Worst Economy In History – Osinbajo by ayindejimmy(m): 8:35pm On May 20, 2015
olaric:
Spare us the sermon; after all that's why we voted out GEJ and his clueless team. Don't start your term in office with excuses.
Did Gej tell us things was this bad b4 the elections?
If all these revelations had been revealed b4 elections do u think PDP will not suffer more lose than they did now.
We sacked PDP cos we want #change... But I never knew thing had gotten this bad
Re: We’re Inheriting Nigeria’s Worst Economy In History – Osinbajo by mbulela: 8:37pm On May 20, 2015
Excellentmind:
In your usual attempts to show your love for Nigeria, which never existed in the first place, your sycophancy is exposed.

You live in VGC and your father live in mod house.

No excuse for failure or resign!
Stop spreading silly lies.
That man is not even his relative. Simply a man he met during campaign.
His father is late and his mother is living as well as a pensioner can.
Re: We’re Inheriting Nigeria’s Worst Economy In History – Osinbajo by expertfingers(m): 8:47pm On May 20, 2015
olaric:

That was not excuse. That was proper analysis of the
situation on ground. Anybody taking a new job has to do that.

Why is he telling us? It's called accountability.

1 Like

Re: We’re Inheriting Nigeria’s Worst Economy In History – Osinbajo by dipopo83: 8:51pm On May 20, 2015
They must also know hw to retrieve some part of the money from GEJ and his co hot they shouldn't mind jailing some of them if necessary.
Re: We’re Inheriting Nigeria’s Worst Economy In History – Osinbajo by front247: 8:51pm On May 20, 2015
dunkem21:
Talks, talks and more talks ..Fix the economy and quit this blame game. grin
help me tell them o we dt wt any excuse that is y we voted for change.
Re: We’re Inheriting Nigeria’s Worst Economy In History – Osinbajo by Sajio(m): 8:56pm On May 20, 2015
Osibanjo..... I refuse to accept these lie!! Gej didn't complain when he assumed office,, this was what u guys used against Gej and now Nigerians has given the presidency to U,, better think of how to fulfill the promise u made to Nigerians oo!!! Gej had his plans for Nigerians but couldn't achieve it all due to what he met rather strive to making Nigeria d largest economy in Africa... better save this ur complains and do the needful..

1 Like

Re: We’re Inheriting Nigeria’s Worst Economy In History – Osinbajo by felifeli: 8:57pm On May 20, 2015
ayindejimmy:

Did Gej told us things was this bad b4 the elections?
If all these revelations had been revealed b4 elections do u think PDP will not suffer more lose than they did now.
We sacked PDP cos we want #change... But I never knew thing had gotten this bad

Bros talk am for Yooba grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Police To Begin Stop And Search On Roads And Highways Nationwide / EFCC Arrests Abba Moro, Others Over 2014 Immigration / Buhari With Ita-Giwa: Says, "2017 Budget Will Not Be Padded Under My Watch"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.