Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,687 members, 7,816,798 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

​jonathan Dissolves Cabinet May 28 : Premiumtimes - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ​jonathan Dissolves Cabinet May 28 : Premiumtimes (10933 Views)

Jonathan & Buhari Set To Clash Over Proposed May 28 Handover Date / Falana Faults Jonathan’s May 28 Handover Date / Jonathan To Reshuffle Cabinet, May Sack Diezani, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ​jonathan Dissolves Cabinet May 28 : Premiumtimes by juman(m): 8:06pm On May 20, 2015
To hell with pdp, the devilish party.

16 years, electricity still less than 4k MW despite pdp spent tens of billions of dollars on it.
Re: ​jonathan Dissolves Cabinet May 28 : Premiumtimes by legendary11(m): 8:09pm On May 20, 2015
Even though it was prophesied that there 'll not be something called Nigeria after 2015 election, but God shows us that He is the Alpha and Omega. I thank you Lord, I magnify your Holy name for sparing our country from war.

1 Like

Re: ​jonathan Dissolves Cabinet May 28 : Premiumtimes by dayodare49o: 9:09pm On May 20, 2015
MKO4ever:
We knew already, I also know for certain that everything he is doing must end not later than May 29. So we dey wait
mW too dey wait to watch jumong season 13, 14, 15...30
Re: ​jonathan Dissolves Cabinet May 28 : Premiumtimes by akoaki(m): 9:23pm On May 20, 2015
[quote author=tobtap post=33935025]GEJ cabinet is the most mediocre undecided[/quote
Their style of government is called kakistocracy and not democracy but many people did not know this.
Re: ​jonathan Dissolves Cabinet May 28 : Premiumtimes by Islie: 10:06pm On May 20, 2015
oluface:
I can't wait for baba to take over. I love Buhari.

So that baba can undone most of the bad policy that GEJ have put us through
Re: ​jonathan Dissolves Cabinet May 28 : Premiumtimes by Islie: 10:08pm On May 20, 2015
juman:
To hell with pdp, the devilish party.

16 years, electricity still less than 4k MW despite pdp spent tens of billions of dollars on it.

Hell is a minute quantity to use to qualify what they are......

And some robot will be shouting
PDP till they get sense
Re: ​jonathan Dissolves Cabinet May 28 : Premiumtimes by Islie: 10:13pm On May 20, 2015
President Goodluck Jonathan will formally dissolve the Federal Executive Council on May 28 ahead of the inauguration of Muhammadu Buhari as new president of the country the next day.

How I wish tomorrow will just be the day of the handover.....

No light
No fuel
Is this a good omen for handing overundecided
Re: ​jonathan Dissolves Cabinet May 28 : Premiumtimes by NobleG1(m): 12:28am On May 21, 2015
There's so much last minute looting going on now.
Re: ​jonathan Dissolves Cabinet May 28 : Premiumtimes by dre11(m): 6:45am On May 21, 2015
NobleG1:
There's so much last minute looting going on now.

That's why they kept awarding last minute contract as a way to loot the treasury dry

(1) (2) (Reply)

May 29: Saraki Was Acting President For 10 Hours (see How) / Buhari Embarks On Eighth Foreign Trip In Five Months / Kaduna, Rivers, 30 Others Attract Zero Foreign Investments In Q1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.