Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,198 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Boko Haram Mass Grave(very Graphic Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Mass Grave(very Graphic Photo) (57900 Views)

ABA 'MASS GRAVE': We're Still Investigating - Amnesty International / Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria / Boko Haram Mass Gwoza, Several Residents Killed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Mass Grave(very Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 20, 2015
u[size=30pt]PLEASE STOP SHOUTING ISLAM, IS IT ONLY IN NIGERIA THAT ISLAM IS BEING PRACTICE, THIS TERRORISM IS BEYOND ISLAM. I WAS A FULL TIME RCCG MEMBER BEFORE I CONVERTED TO ISLAM. I HAVE A QUESTION AND THE QUESTION IS THAT, WHY ARE PEOPLE AFRAID OF ISLAMIZING NIGERIA, (BECAUSE OF ITS JUDGEMENTS... HAHA ) I SWEAR BY ALL, ISLAM IS THE BEST THING THAT HUMAN COULD EVER THINK OF. WHEN YOU ARE SHIUTING ISLAM ISLAM, WHAT WILL YOU SAY ABOUT HELL FIRE, YOu ARE FREE TO CALL ME NAMES. ALL OF YOU WHO ARE SHOUTING ISLAM HAS NEVER LAY THEIR HANDS ON HADITH. THE SAYING OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD (saw)ISLAM HAS BEEN IN EXISTENCE SINCE THE TIME OF ABRAHAM SO GET YOUR FACT BEFORE YOU QUOTE ME. ABRAHAM PRACTICE ISLAM AND NOT CHRISTIANITY[/size]
Re: Boko Haram Mass Grave(very Graphic Photo) by jude33084(m): 6:38pm On May 20, 2015
MKO4ever:
Godwin!!

God what?
Re: Boko Haram Mass Grave(very Graphic Photo) by ChyEndowed(f): 6:39pm On May 20, 2015
Oooooh my God! This is pure wickedness.. RIP to the dead
Re: Boko Haram Mass Grave(very Graphic Photo) by akoaki(m): 6:41pm On May 20, 2015
Religious extemism is not limited to islam. Am not in anyway defending the criminal activities of the group but just thinking that the government needs to stand up and address the issue of religion generally in nigeria without fear or favor. It is a problem that must be confronted with all the powers available to the state. There is too much recklessness and criminality going on in all the religious faiths that need to be confronted headlong in the overall interest of the nation.
Re: Boko Haram Mass Grave(very Graphic Photo) by SeverusSnape(m): 6:42pm On May 20, 2015
Rilwayne001:

You are such a stup1d bigot..*spits on your miserable life*
You sound pained. embarassed embarassed
Sorry eh... But tell me, Is the picture below true

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Mass Grave(very Graphic Photo) by SeverusSnape(m): 6:45pm On May 20, 2015
Adesina12:

Half blood of prince or what do you called yourself?
I just believe that civilisation has nothing to do with good reasoning.
How come you just concluded that BH are actually preaching Islam?
Have you not put in any effort to understand the doctrine of Islam rather you jump to conclusion.
Through out your existence you have not benefited from a single muslim one way or the other.
Try to be liberal with the truth.
Tell that to all the people around the world who have suffered at the hands of Islamic terrorists.
Re: Boko Haram Mass Grave(very Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 20, 2015
Lagusta:

Boko haram doesn't represent the multitude of Muslims all over the world sis....

There are no terrorists in Morocco, Algeria, Qatar, Kuwait, turkey, Indonesia, Jordan, Malaysia, Albania, Bosnia, and even India....

So why blackmailing all Muslims because of one group of mad people, who even said they will kill Muslims that refuse to follow them....

A group that bombed churches and mosques, bus stops and markets where Christians, Muslims, Jews and traditionalists are present....

They use their fellow Muslim girls for suicide bombing....

Then you attribute their acts to all Muslims, including me...

Wallahi you have broken my heart... embarassed
I'm sorry lagusta but then I'm not sorry for my post. There is no denying the facts really! Those BH guys pisses me off.. There was a video here on nairaland were those bastards quoted a part in the Qur'an to justify their act and I was shocked d Quran contained something like that. So what are we talking about.

Obviously not every Muslim wants to practise the contents of the Qur'an to the last letter..but these guys are doing so and even extreme.. and on which religious platform? Islam.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Mass Grave(very Graphic Photo) by hamzeiy: 6:48pm On May 20, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You're obviously a jihadist. A pained one for that matter.
Did you miss your target? grin
hmmm....i rest my case...u only argue with a sane person...i just realised ure not one...."IT IS ONLY ONE TRUE GOD THAT HAS SENT HIS MESSENGER WITH THE RELIGION OF TRUTH THAT IT WILL PREVAIL CERTAINLY OVER EVERY OTHER FALSE RELIGION..EVEN IF THE DISBELIEVERS (PPLE LIKE YOU,ENEMIES OF ISLAM OUTSIDE AND INSIDE ISLAM LIKE BH..) HATE IT......so my freind keep on antagonising islam....you go tire,die wit pain
Re: Boko Haram Mass Grave(very Graphic Photo) by Samunique(m): 6:48pm On May 20, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Dumb post
As usual !!!

Instead for u to blame your Muslim brothers who are going around killing and maiming people in the name of Islam and pity those killed in the cold blood by Islamic foot soldiers u are here looking for a dumb post.
shameless as and heartless muhammedan
continue to sought for posts that insult Islam !!!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Mass Grave(very Graphic Photo) by yungzeed(m): 6:50pm On May 20, 2015
SeverusSnape:
What?!... angry angry This religion of peace is really pissful. Shiit!!!
u beta shut ur mouth ... is dis real Muslim doing?
Re: Boko Haram Mass Grave(very Graphic Photo) by ozoigbondu: 6:51pm On May 20, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Passingshot, Rilwayne001, efilefun, Caseless, midolian,tayebest; Is the aforementioned true
Whereever there is trobule you will find this proffessor cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Mass Grave(very Graphic Photo) by joystickextendr: 6:52pm On May 20, 2015
may their soul rip
Re: Boko Haram Mass Grave(very Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 20, 2015
Lagusta:

Boko haram doesn't represent the multitude of Muslims all over the world sis....

There are no terrorists in Morocco, Algeria, Qatar, Kuwait, turkey, Indonesia, Jordan, Malaysia, Albania, Bosnia, and even India....

So why blackmailing all Muslims because of one group of mad people, who even said they will kill Muslims that refuse to follow them....

A group that bombed churches and mosques, bus stops and markets where Christians, Muslims, Jews and traditionalists are present....

and NO I did not attribute the act to all Muslims. I attributed it to the religion.. if u check my post you'd notice I referred to the religion not its followers.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Mass Grave(very Graphic Photo) by SeverusSnape(m): 6:53pm On May 20, 2015
Lagusta:

Look here Mr.man, all those countries you cited are almost 100% Islam, Most of them are, So why should they kill themselves??...Go to Syria, Iraq, Pakistan and other Islamic countries that has considerable Christian population and other religions and see what's going on there.
This religion strives on violence. **spits**

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gbajabiamila, Fayose, Soyinka React To Lekki Shootings / Army In Gun Battle With ESN In Awo-Omamma, Imo / Curfew May Be Imposed On Lagos State Says Sanwo-Olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.