Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,668 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Boko Haram Mass Grave(very Graphic Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Mass Grave(very Graphic Photo) (57903 Views)

ABA 'MASS GRAVE': We're Still Investigating - Amnesty International / Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria / Boko Haram Mass Gwoza, Several Residents Killed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Mass Grave(very Graphic Photo) by instaforexngr(m): 6:55pm On May 20, 2015
All in all,
I think Islam has caused the world more harm than good.

I would advise all Senior Islamic Leaders and clerics to call the
Boko Haram crusaders to order and denounce whatever Islamic messages
and teachings they are propagating

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Mass Grave(very Graphic Photo) by SeverusSnape(m): 6:56pm On May 20, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Whereever there is trobule you will find this proffessor cheesy
Hehehehehehehehehehe... grin grin
I dey gallant like Gala. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Mass Grave(very Graphic Photo) by SeverusSnape(m): 6:57pm On May 20, 2015
yungzeed:
u beta shut ur mouth ... is dis real Muslim doing?
Shut up you foolish mohammedan!!! angry
Your religion is killing thousands around the world and you expect me to be happy eh?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Mass Grave(very Graphic Photo) by Lagusta(m): 6:57pm On May 20, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Look here Mr.man, all those countries you cited are almost 100% Islam, Most of them are, So why should they kill themselves??...Go to Syria, Iraq, Pakistan and other Islamic countries that has considerable Christian population and other religions and see what's going on there.
This religion strives on violence. **spits**

Those countries don't have "considerable" christian population my dear...

You mentioned Syria and Iraq because of ISIS, but remember 10yrs ago, there was no violence in Syria, the war in Iraq started by george bush/tony Blair is a different story entirely...

Let's talk
Re: Boko Haram Mass Grave(very Graphic Photo) by Bigshiko(m): 6:58pm On May 20, 2015
Mumu
Re: Boko Haram Mass Grave(very Graphic Photo) by SeverusSnape(m): 6:59pm On May 20, 2015
hamzeiy:

hmmm....i rest my case...u only argue with a sane person...i just realised ure not one...."IT IS ONLY ONE TRUE GOD THAT HAS SENT HIS MESSENGER WITH THE RELIGION OF TRUTH THAT IT WILL PREVAIL CERTAINLY OVER EVERY OTHER FALSE RELIGION..EVEN IF THE DISBELIEVERS (PPLE LIKE YOU,ENEMIES OF ISLAM OUTSIDE AND INSIDE ISLAM LIKE BH..) HATE IT......so my freind keep on antagonising islam....you go tire,die wit pain
Go and tell that to mohammed (piss be on to him)

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Mass Grave(very Graphic Photo) by Lagusta(m): 6:59pm On May 20, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Shut up you foolish mohammedan!!! angry
Your religion is killing thousands around the world and you expect me to be happy eh?

My brother, how many have they actually killed??

Is it more than those due to world war one, world war two, Nigerian civil war, Vietnam war, and even the war in Iraq that were all started by christians

Let's t
Re: Boko Haram Mass Grave(very Graphic Photo) by Lagusta(m): 7:03pm On May 20, 2015
booqee:
I'm sorry lagusta but then I'm not sorry for my post. There is no denying the facts really! Those BH guys pisses me off.. There was a video here on nairaland were those bastards quoted a part in the Qur'an to justify their act and I was shocked d Quran contained something like that. So what are we talking about.

Obviously not every Muslim wants to practise the contents of the Qur'an to the last letter..but these guys are doing so and even extreme.. and on which religious platform? Islam.

Habaaa, no need to apologize nah, you are still my sweetheart for life... grin

Anyway, I want to see that video and trace that "verse" of the Quran

Because my Quran says: if someone kills a human, its as if he has killed the whole nation, and if he saves a human, its as if he saved a nation...

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Mass Grave(very Graphic Photo) by cocu25(m): 7:04pm On May 20, 2015
Gosh.. Dis life.
Re: Boko Haram Mass Grave(very Graphic Photo) by SeverusSnape(m): 7:07pm On May 20, 2015
Lagusta:

My brother, how many have they actually killed??

Is it more than those due to world war one, world war two, Nigerian civil war, Vietnam war, and even the war in Iraq that were all started by christians

Let's t
Go and ask that question to Christians, because I'm not one, even at that, most of those wars were necessary for world peace, "we make war so that we'll have peace".
Islam's killings is so senseless, They are killing because of aaallah, Can't aaallah fight for himself...

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Mass Grave(very Graphic Photo) by Lagusta(m): 7:07pm On May 20, 2015
instaforexngr:
All in all,
I think Islam has caused the world more harm than good.

I would advise all Senior Islamic Leaders and clerics to call the
Boko Haram crusaders to order and denounce whatever Islamic messages
and teachings they are propagating

Shebi the emir of kano denounced them, and that was what led to the kano mosque bombing....

Even the sultan of sokoto had condemned them...

God be with all of us...

Oh, and BTW, what harm has Islam really caused, please let me know
Re: Boko Haram Mass Grave(very Graphic Photo) by samplegirl(f): 7:08pm On May 20, 2015
Can somebody tell me the name of God the perpetrators of this inhuman sight are working for?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Mass Grave(very Graphic Photo) by Intendy: 7:09pm On May 20, 2015
All this blood will be requested from Jonathan for not responding early to the insurgency rather he said it is our time in Nigeria to live with them.
A living Bast**d
Re: Boko Haram Mass Grave(very Graphic Photo) by Lagusta(m): 7:11pm On May 20, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Go and ask that question to Christians, because I'm not one, even at that, most of those wars were necessary for world peace, "we make war so that we'll have peace".
Islam's killings is so senseless, They are killing because of aaallah, Can't aaallah fight for himself...

The world wars were due to world peace Choooiii, I'm just hearing something new...

Ever heard of WORLD DOMINATION before

And yeah, they are killing for Allah, but they receive arms and funding from top government personalities, or what's up with the arms deal that happened in south Africa, or have you forgotten
Re: Boko Haram Mass Grave(very Graphic Photo) by SeverusSnape(m): 7:11pm On May 20, 2015
Samunique:
As usual !!!

Instead for u to blame your Muslim brothers who are going around killing and maiming people in the name of Islam and pity those killed in the cold blood by Islamic foot soldiers u are here looking for a dumb post.
shameless as and heartless muhammedan
continue to sought for posts that insult Islam !!!
Thank you sir, That Rilwayne001 will never learn. undecided
He will never condemn them, but he will condemn those who condemn them.
Re: Boko Haram Mass Grave(very Graphic Photo) by peegirl(f): 7:14pm On May 20, 2015
Tamuno eh! embarassed
Re: Boko Haram Mass Grave(very Graphic Photo) by SeverusSnape(m): 7:14pm On May 20, 2015
Lagusta:

The world wars were due to world peace Choooiii, I'm just hearing something new...

Ever heard of WORLD DOMINATION before

And yeah, they are killing for Allah, but they receive arms and funding from top government personalities, or what's up with the arms deal that happened in south Africa, or have you forgotten
What the fvck are you saying....Dont even give me that crap.
All I know is this....ISLAM IS THE WORST THING TO HAPPEN TO THIS WORLD.
[size=15pt]ISLAM IS EVIL!!![/size]

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Mass Grave(very Graphic Photo) by treasuredm(f): 7:15pm On May 20, 2015
mencade6:
these muslims....wats wrong with them?
Just comment n leave.. I hate it wen ppl generalize in tragic issues like this
Re: Boko Haram Mass Grave(very Graphic Photo) by SeverusSnape(m): 7:17pm On May 20, 2015
Wow!...The mods did a wonderful job on this thread.
Re: Boko Haram Mass Grave(very Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 20, 2015
When you read Boko haram ,replace it with "America"; America owns and controls Boko haram.

Question:
Why would Boko haram, bother putting the victims of mass murder in graves?

Only an army trying to hide evidence of their genocide would bother.

Boko haram militants are really corrupt troops from Nigeria, Chad, Cameroon and Niger, in mufti. America is paying them well to massacre and kidnap Nigerian civilians.

The mass murder are likely victims of mass bombing from war planes that include American and French jets.

Shine your eyes well well.
Asuokaa:
A mass grave near the Abattoir in Gwoza Borno State the 8th of April 2015. In hasn t be determined when were those people killed or in which circumstances. They were presented to the media as victims of Boko Haram.

http://archive.noorimages.com/webgate/preview.php?SECTION=SERIESRESULT&IMGID=00058439

cc:lalasticlala
Re: Boko Haram Mass Grave(very Graphic Photo) by harry509: 7:21pm On May 20, 2015
Asuokaa:
A mass grave near the Abattoir in Gwoza Borno State the 8th of April 2015. In hasn t be determined when were those people killed or in which circumstances. They were presented to the media as victims of Boko Haram.

http://archive.noorimages.com/webgate/preview.php?SECTION=SERIESRESULT&IMGID=00058439

cc:lalasticlala
moreless a war film.
Re: Boko Haram Mass Grave(very Graphic Photo) by ajebuter(f): 7:22pm On May 20, 2015
May the end of perpetrator of this evil against fellow humans be worse than this!

May shekau and whatever religion he stands for perish under the mighty sword of the Almighty God!

Maybe the spilled blood of this bodies avenge their deaths IJN
Re: Boko Haram Mass Grave(very Graphic Photo) by hamzeiy: 7:22pm On May 20, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Thank you sir, That Rilwayne001 will never learn. undecided
He will never condemn them, but he will condemn those who condemn them.

if he didnt.i did several times..bt what has dt lead us to....nothin bt mre insults....those guys are criminals and shud face justice to the fullest...by Allah if i should see shekau today...i wont mind putin bullets to his head b4 reportin to the authorities insha.Allah....bt i have come to realise irrespective of what we say...Haters would continue to Hate... ...maybe dts y pple like rilwan do wat day do....bt we wud nt get tired..we wud continue to defend islam with the truth

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Mass Grave(very Graphic Photo) by peacebaba: 7:24pm On May 20, 2015
Islam is a curse to this generation

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Mass Grave(very Graphic Photo) by Rilwayne001: 7:24pm On May 20, 2015
hamzeiy:

if he didnt.i did several times..bt what has dt lead us to....nothin bt mre insults....those guys are criminals and shud face justice to the fullest...by Allah if i should see shekau today...i wont mind putin bullets to his head b4 reportin to the authorities insha.Allah....bt i have come to realise irrespective of what we say...Haters would continue to Hate... ...maybe dts y pple like rilwan do wat day do....bt we wud nt get tired..we wud continue to defend islam with the truth

Thank you bro.

The guy you quoted is a bigot.
Re: Boko Haram Mass Grave(very Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 20, 2015
oluface:
u[size=30pt]PLEASE STOP SHOUTING ISLAM, IS IT ONLY IN NIGERIA THAT ISLAM IS BEING PRACTICE, THIS TERRORISM IS BEYOND ISLAM. I WAS A FULL TIME RCCG MEMBER BEFORE I CONVERTED TO ISLAM. I HAVE A QUESTION AND THE QUESTION IS THAT, WHY ARE PEOPLE AFRAID OF ISLAMIZING NIGERIA, (BECAUSE OF ITS JUDGEMENTS... HAHA ) I SWEAR BY ALL, ISLAM IS THE BEST THING THAT HUMAN COULD EVER THINK OF. WHEN YOU ARE SHIUTING ISLAM ISLAM, WHAT WILL YOU SAY ABOUT HELL FIRE, YOu ARE FREE TO CALL ME NAMES. ALL OF YOU WHO ARE SHOUTING ISLAM HAS NEVER LAY THEIR HANDS ON HADITH. THE SAYING OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD (saw)ISLAM HAS BEEN IN EXISTENCE SINCE THE TIME OF ABRAHAM SO GET YOUR FACT BEFORE YOU QUOTE ME. ABRAHAM PRACTICE ISLAM AND NOT CHRISTIANITY[/size]
k
Re: Boko Haram Mass Grave(very Graphic Photo) by SeverusSnape(m): 7:25pm On May 20, 2015
hamzeiy:

Defend all you want, It doesn't change the fact that [size=14pt]ISLAM IS EVIL.[/size]
**case closed**

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Mass Grave(very Graphic Photo) by SmartHanif(m): 7:26pm On May 20, 2015
uchesino:
Really bad... Stayin in islamic state is suicidal.. ONE nigeria indeed
I think it is time U did some rethinking.
Re: Boko Haram Mass Grave(very Graphic Photo) by SeverusSnape(m): 7:28pm On May 20, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Thank you bro.

The guy you quoted is a bigot.
See who's not a bigot. undecided
You're monstrous bigot, I don't know who's worse between you and PassingShot.
Mtcheeww... undecided

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Mass Grave(very Graphic Photo) by jelal007(m): 7:29pm On May 20, 2015
mencade6:
these muslims....wats wrong with them?
Monkey....have muslims not bn victims of BH?
Re: Boko Haram Mass Grave(very Graphic Photo) by TheAdvocate(m): 7:30pm On May 20, 2015
Until I hear this from a credible media, my mouth is sealed.
Re: Boko Haram Mass Grave(very Graphic Photo) by Khd95(m): 7:31pm On May 20, 2015
Shey na 2day ni.iyaf teey wey we don dy c dis kin tin for dis kin con3

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gbajabiamila, Fayose, Soyinka React To Lekki Shootings / Curfew May Be Imposed On Lagos State Says Sanwo-Olu / Army In Gun Battle With ESN In Awo-Omamma, Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.