Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,170 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Osama Bin Laden's Last Love Letter To His Wife Recovered In His Pakistan Home - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osama Bin Laden's Last Love Letter To His Wife Recovered In His Pakistan Home (3739 Views)

Over $1m Cash Recovered In Panel Member’s Home / Weapons Recovered In Niger State From Local Gun Runners & Armed Bandits. PICS / AirForce's "Love Letter" To Boko Haram Insurgents. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osama Bin Laden's Last Love Letter To His Wife Recovered In His Pakistan Home by OgaInnocent(m): 7:32pm On May 20, 2015
A love letter written by Osama Bin Laden to one of his wives before he was killed has been recovered among other things in his home where he was killed in Pakistan.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••
UK mailreports that the Letter was addressed as 'to my dear faithful wife', Bin Laden describes her as 'the apple of my eye' and says she 'fills my heart with love', but without revealing which of his three spouses he is talking about.
HERE are the excerpts from the Letter
'Know that you do fill my heart with love, beautiful memories, and your long-suffering of tense situations in order to appease me and be kind to me, and every time I thought of you my eyes would tear for being away from you. 'I want you to know that I will not marry on you because I will not find a woman like you, and I will remain in the land of jihad until God will bring us together.' He goes on to say that if he is killed, she has permission to return to her family, but adds 'you have to raise my children properly'

http://www.ogainnocent.com/2015/05/pakistan-osama-bin-ladens-last-love.html

Re: Osama Bin Laden's Last Love Letter To His Wife Recovered In His Pakistan Home by MightySparrow: 7:50pm On May 20, 2015
Satan in love grin grin

1 Like

Re: Osama Bin Laden's Last Love Letter To His Wife Recovered In His Pakistan Home by dealslip(f): 7:56pm On May 20, 2015
So the wicked also loves.

1 Like

Re: Osama Bin Laden's Last Love Letter To His Wife Recovered In His Pakistan Home by dagbokoncept(m): 8:00pm On May 20, 2015
Devilish rhymes
Re: Osama Bin Laden's Last Love Letter To His Wife Recovered In His Pakistan Home by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 20, 2015
Never knew the devil falls in love too undecided

"you have to raise my children properly" like seriously! undecided
How can they ever be raised properly when their father himself was Lucifer in flesh?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Osama Bin Laden's Last Love Letter To His Wife Recovered In His Pakistan Home by smsshola(m): 10:47pm On May 20, 2015
In 9ice voice "dt love no b bin tin"...
Re: Osama Bin Laden's Last Love Letter To His Wife Recovered In His Pakistan Home by smsshola(m): 10:48pm On May 20, 2015
In 9ice voice "dt love no b bin tin"...hmmm so dem too falls in love?
Re: Osama Bin Laden's Last Love Letter To His Wife Recovered In His Pakistan Home by BabaNath(m): 11:35pm On May 20, 2015
Temitemi abeg add this man to the list of role models whey you get grin

2 Likes

Re: Osama Bin Laden's Last Love Letter To His Wife Recovered In His Pakistan Home by Nobody: 11:56pm On May 20, 2015
story for the gods. love ke
Re: Osama Bin Laden's Last Love Letter To His Wife Recovered In His Pakistan Home by Nobody: 12:52am On May 21, 2015
No! More like; CIA's love letter to Osama's wife fabricated in Pakistan, because Osama Bin Laden died of kidney ills in 2002.

Re: Osama Bin Laden's Last Love Letter To His Wife Recovered In His Pakistan Home by Vikkie14: 3:54am On May 21, 2015
You heard it all. He said his children should be raised "PROPERLY".

To every Jihadist, your role model and mentor have stated that the Life of Jihad is an UNPROPER LIFE. He is indirectly calling on those of you wanting to go on jihad to reconsider your ambitions coz JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE.

5 Likes

Re: Osama Bin Laden's Last Love Letter To His Wife Recovered In His Pakistan Home by M4gunners: 3:56am On May 21, 2015
Chaii na another man go dey yansh the woman now oo! Sorry o Osama.

1 Like

Re: Osama Bin Laden's Last Love Letter To His Wife Recovered In His Pakistan Home by Nobody: 6:33am On May 21, 2015
M4gunners:
Chaii na another man go dey yansh the woman now oo! Sorry o Osama.
there's no surer way to certain death for any man who is stup!d enough to try such.
Re: Osama Bin Laden's Last Love Letter To His Wife Recovered In His Pakistan Home by buskie13(m): 6:40am On May 21, 2015
Osama Bin Laden is not dead...Obama is playing politics with all these stuffs....he died but no one saw his corpse..

America is an enemy to the world....take it or leave it..

1 Like

Re: Osama Bin Laden's Last Love Letter To His Wife Recovered In His Pakistan Home by Holluwatarhyor(m): 6:42am On May 21, 2015
Love kwanu
Make d wife no mind am o...........he dey with 72virgins,whether na in hell or heaven,ah no know that one o
Re: Osama Bin Laden's Last Love Letter To His Wife Recovered In His Pakistan Home by Nobody: 6:43am On May 21, 2015
Does he know what love is?
Re: Osama Bin Laden's Last Love Letter To His Wife Recovered In His Pakistan Home by juman(m): 6:44am On May 21, 2015
Tales by moonlight.

Most stories on bin laden are fiction.

1 Like

Re: Osama Bin Laden's Last Love Letter To His Wife Recovered In His Pakistan Home by Nobody: 6:45am On May 21, 2015
buskie13:
Osama Bin Laden is not dead...Obama is playing politics with all these stuffs....he died but no one saw his corpse..

Its too early to start this type of reasoning!

2 Likes

Re: Osama Bin Laden's Last Love Letter To His Wife Recovered In His Pakistan Home by buskie13(m): 6:54am On May 21, 2015
sunnyshayne:

Its too early to start this type of reasoning!
what do u mean by that statement?

why don't u prove me wrong with facts so i can believe i didn't get it right this morning...

2 Likes

Re: Osama Bin Laden's Last Love Letter To His Wife Recovered In His Pakistan Home by thorpido(m): 7:22am On May 21, 2015
buskie13:

You didn't see the picture of his corpse?It was in the media.
You don't think the navy seals who killed him will be smart enough to take his fingerprints and other samples to confirm it was indeed him?

Guy,are u a muslim?
Re: Osama Bin Laden's Last Love Letter To His Wife Recovered In His Pakistan Home by buskie13(m): 7:26am On May 21, 2015
thorpido:
You didn't see the picture of his corpse?It was in the media.
You don't think the navy seals who killed him will be smart enough to take his fingerprints and other samples to confirm it was indeed him?

Guy,are u a muslim?
no....
Re: Osama Bin Laden's Last Love Letter To His Wife Recovered In His Pakistan Home by epelumi42(m): 7:40am On May 21, 2015
At the touch of love, even the devil becomes an angel. Lol
Re: Osama Bin Laden's Last Love Letter To His Wife Recovered In His Pakistan Home by Nobody: 7:48am On May 21, 2015
buskie13:
what do u mean by that statement?

why don't u prove me wrong with facts so i can believe i didn't get it right this morning...

Osama is dead. His death is more sure than that of Shekau.
Re: Osama Bin Laden's Last Love Letter To His Wife Recovered In His Pakistan Home by RockMaxi: 7:52am On May 21, 2015
You still believe there's an Osama talkless of a love letter. All these names like Shekau are all operational code name.
To me Osama bin laden and Shekau is an operational code name. angry

Re: Osama Bin Laden's Last Love Letter To His Wife Recovered In His Pakistan Home by umarc19: 8:14am On May 21, 2015
Wow!

So romantic

OgaInnocent:
A
'Know that you do fill my heart with love, beautiful memories, and your long-suffering of tense situations in order to appease me and be kind to me, and every time I thought of you my eyes would tear for being away from you. 'I want you to know that I will not marry on you because I will not find a woman like you, and I will remain in the land of jihad until God will bring us together.'
http://www.ogainnocent.com/2015/05/pakistan-osama-bin-ladens-last-love.html

I love this part.
smiley
Re: Osama Bin Laden's Last Love Letter To His Wife Recovered In His Pakistan Home by buskie13(m): 8:18am On May 21, 2015
sunnyshayne:

Osama is dead. His death is more sure than that of Shekau.

with facts i said....but can't see any evidence... the US tells u Osama is dead n u believe....

1 Like

Re: Osama Bin Laden's Last Love Letter To His Wife Recovered In His Pakistan Home by Nobody: 9:09am On May 21, 2015
RockMaxi:

You still believe there's an Osama talkless of a love letter. All these names like Shekau are all operational code name.
To me Osama bin laden and Shekau is an operational code name. angry

Actually, his operational code name was "Tim Osman".

America is running the world's largest Terrorist Operations.

www.globalresearch.ca/america-is-running-the-worlds-largest-terrorist-operation/5339835

Re: Osama Bin Laden's Last Love Letter To His Wife Recovered In His Pakistan Home by Flye: 9:24am On May 21, 2015
When they want to wind down their operation in afiganistan, they claim they have killed him and you all believed them. If they want to operate in another area in a similar manner they will resurrect him and claims he was not the one they killed and you will also believe them.

(1) (Reply)

Yakubu Dogara Biography / Buhari Approves 20k For All Undergraduates And Youth From January / Biafra: We Are Almost There- Nnamdi Kanu tells supporters -dailypost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.