Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,274 members, 7,864,403 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:38 PM

Read The Full Text Of Tribute To President Jonathan By ECOWAS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Read The Full Text Of Tribute To President Jonathan By ECOWAS (315 Views)

Abacha's 18th Year Of Death: Full Text Of Abacha’s Coup Speech / Full Text Of President Jonathan 8th Presidential Media Chat Today / Open Letter To President Jonathan By Army Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read The Full Text Of Tribute To President Jonathan By ECOWAS by ruggedtimi(m): 4:00am On May 21, 2015

I am reading this on behalf of the  Heads of State and Government of ECOWAS, at our 47th meeting in Accra.
We pay a vibrant tribute to His Excellency, Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, for the determination he
demonstrated during his tenure as Head of State and for all the necessary reforms for the development of his Country.
We wish to express our profound gratitude for his outstanding contribution to  the deepening of the integration process in West Africa and the preservation of Peace and Security in our Region, particularly in the qualities he demonstrated as Chairman of ECOWAS and Chairman of the regional contact group on Guinea Bissau and as Co-mediator in the Malian crisis.
Futhermore, we wish to express our warmest congratulations for his exemplary democratic behavior expected of a Statesman that contributed in a decisive way to the maintenance of peace that followed the  declaration  of results of the presidential election in Nigeria.  We ,  th e  ECOWAS Heads of state and government hereby express our goodwill to President Goodluck Jonathan for all his future undertakings at the end of his noble mission as the head of his country.

Authority of ECOWAS Heads of State
and Government.
Accra, Ghana
May 19, 2015
Re: Read The Full Text Of Tribute To President Jonathan By ECOWAS by Nobody: 4:14am On May 21, 2015
Ok
Re: Read The Full Text Of Tribute To President Jonathan By ECOWAS by Nobody: 4:33am On May 21, 2015
Jonathan, they said you are clueness? But I thank God for the "clueful" President elect! I am most happy you guys are leaving an empty treasury for him and his gang as they claim, that is karma! If he had the slightest idea he would be President in 2015 he wouldn't have promoted what is the biggest blow to our economy(boko haram). Unnecessary billions channelled to the fight! These are funds that would have gone into something else. Investors ran away and new ones were not coming. Mtchew... labbish. I thank God they called themselves change! They should start with making N1=1$ so that this N10k wey dey my account go just turn $10k! Tahhh! God punish devil.

(1) (Reply)

APA Drags Okorocha To Tribunal, Claims Votes Cast Outnumbered Pvcs Collected / Editorial: May 29…the New Beginning / Being Nigerian..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.