Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Nation Of Islam's Louis Farrakhan Is Guest Speaker In Christain Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nation Of Islam's Louis Farrakhan Is Guest Speaker In Christain Church (1119 Views)

Redeemed Christain Church Of God Should Do Something About The Hold-up. / Girl Dies From Lethebo Rabalango's Speaker In His Church (Photos) / Redeeemed Christain Church Of God Poster With Popular Fuji Artiste Pasuma In It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nation Of Islam's Louis Farrakhan Is Guest Speaker In Christain Church by chiedu7: 5:01am On May 21, 2015
Louis Farrakhan the Leader of Nation of Islam is due to be a guest speaker at Greater St John Bible Church Chicago this May 2015.

Is this a good Idea?

Re: Nation Of Islam's Louis Farrakhan Is Guest Speaker In Christain Church by Nobody: 5:34am On May 21, 2015
Yes of course. He is coming for peace talk not preaching.
Re: Nation Of Islam's Louis Farrakhan Is Guest Speaker In Christain Church by chuose: 5:41am On May 21, 2015
jcmaiah:
Yes of course. He is coming for peace talk not preaching.

Hmmm a non-believer speaking to Christians in church
Re: Nation Of Islam's Louis Farrakhan Is Guest Speaker In Christain Church by chiedu7: 6:16am On May 21, 2015
Well views please
Re: Nation Of Islam's Louis Farrakhan Is Guest Speaker In Christain Church by gatiano(m): 9:45am On May 21, 2015
It wouldn't be the first time, Minister Farrakhan had been to countless churches in different countries. Thankyou for annoucing this, I haven't been on the web broadcast for a while now (that is my church).

1 Like

Re: Nation Of Islam's Louis Farrakhan Is Guest Speaker In Christain Church by Ifeann(f): 6:41pm On May 21, 2015
gatiano:
It wouldn't be the first time, Minister Farrakhan had been to countless churches in different countries. Thankyou for annoucing this, I haven't been on the web broadcast for a while now (that is my church).

U mean ur mosque. Make it clear to everyone u believe in the teachings of NOI, where they preach white men were created by blackmen in a lab 6000 years ago and a mothership is coming soon. And blacks are gods.

In Saudi if u say such things, OFF with your head.

1 Like

Re: Nation Of Islam's Louis Farrakhan Is Guest Speaker In Christain Church by gatiano(m): 7:00pm On May 21, 2015
Yes o , My dearest Sister, That is how we roll. Mothership is the one of the smallest weapons that We have. millions of people have seen ufos. You just want to willingly bury your head in the sand. Embrace your coming rapture too, sister.
Saudi is a desert today, The water to freshen up that place to the condition where your masters can't even dream of is being cleanse now. sahara won't be sahara for long again.

And finally, If you can explain how people got here, I am all opened to hearing and listening, learning has no ending.
Ifeann:

U mean ur mosque. Make it clear to everyone u believe in the teachings of NOI, where they preach white men were created by blackmen in a lab 6000 years ago and a mothership is coming soon. And blacks are gods.

Re: Nation Of Islam's Louis Farrakhan Is Guest Speaker In Christain Church by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 21, 2015
Ifeann:

Indeed.
Re: Nation Of Islam's Louis Farrakhan Is Guest Speaker In Christain Church by Ifeann(f): 7:21pm On May 21, 2015
gatiano:
Yes o ,
And finally, If you can explain how people got here, I am all opened to hearing and listening, learning has no ending.

I would say intelligent design.. God created man. Man didn't make himself nor is a he an outcome of n infinite series of random events.

The creation process may have involved a series of stages that can be argued to resemble evolution,I am of the view the bible explains in simple terms for oursake. That's my take on the matter, it may evolve as I learn more.

Now tell me something I don't know.

1 Like

Re: Nation Of Islam's Louis Farrakhan Is Guest Speaker In Christain Church by gatiano(m): 10:26pm On May 21, 2015
Man created Himself and made all other things, among which is mankind. Mankind know themselves. When you hear them on the television say "for the greater good of mankind", Believe me my sister (Black like God) it does not include you or me. maybe Abuaman (he is a mankind).

True sister, intelligent design through grafting.
Ifeann:

I would say intelligent design.. God created man. Man didn't make himself nor is a he an outcome of n infinite series of random events.

The creation process may have involved a series of stages that can be argued to resemble evolution,I am of the view the bible explains in simple terms for oursake. That's my take on the matter, it may evolve as I learn more.

Now tell me something I don't know.
Re: Nation Of Islam's Louis Farrakhan Is Guest Speaker In Christain Church by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 21, 2015
gatiano:
Man created Himself and made all other things, among which is mankind. Mankind know themselves. When you hear them on the television say "for the greater good of mankind", Believe me my sister (Black like God) it does not include you or me. maybe Abuaman (he is a mankind).

True sister, intelligent design through grafting.

Spell my username well pls. So you are man and I am mankind; lol.

Your theology is wacko bro. It makes even less sense than xtianity. And that is reaaaal little; believe me.
Re: Nation Of Islam's Louis Farrakhan Is Guest Speaker In Christain Church by gatiano(m): 10:36pm On May 21, 2015
I made my wacko, prove/proof me wrong, meanwhile, give me yours, Give me any quote from the Quran in the making of mankind, and i will explain to you as it was taught to us By Allah's last messenger The Honourable Elijah Muhammad. We don't worship him, We don't even worship Allah in the Person of Master Fard Muhammad. Worship not in your definition of worship. Fard Muhammad prays too.
Abuamam:

Spell my username well pls.

Your theology is wacko bro. It makes even less sense than xtianity. And that is reaaaal little; believe me.

(1) (Reply)

Great Revelation "Jesus Is Coming On 1st Januray 2017" Are Prepared? / ... Was Walked Out Of A Training For Refusing To Dance To A Secular Song / Islamic State Militant 'executes Own Mother' In Raqqa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.