Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,471 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Redeemed Christain Church Of God Should Do Something About The Hold-up. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Redeemed Christain Church Of God Should Do Something About The Hold-up. (542 Views)

RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday / Police Storm Celestial Church Of Christ In New York As Members Fight (Pics, Vide / Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Redeemed Christain Church Of God Should Do Something About The Hold-up. by PStacks(m): 12:26pm On May 08, 2017
The Redeem Christian Church of God Hold-up Menace during their 1st Friday of every new month is rather unbecoming...

I seem not be able to wrap my head around it. I just cant comprehend why our immediate society is so backward in time and so under-developed and still filled with so much perversion and corruption juxtaposing it with the fact that we have more churches than the churches in Rome and isreal put together and as many mosques as many if not more than those in the holy land Saudi Arabia Mecca Meddinah put together.
Somebody should please feel my pain and try to understand it.
God is a just God and I don't think would be happy with injustice.
For the records, I was born into a christian family but don't know if I am one at the moment.

Ok, this is my ordeal. I was to travel from Lagos to Abuja, for some reasons I couldn't afford Air transport so traveling by road was last resort.
Averagely Lagos to Abuja by road is about 10hours max.
Now imagine leaving Lagos by 8am and as at 2pm, you had not gotten to Ibadan which on a good day is just a max of 1hour journey.
So spending additional 7 hours asides the regular 10hours made Lagos to Abuja 17hours....... Beat that mehn.

Now people would be wondering where I am driving at.

Yes! Its the REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD. A church professor Yemi Osinbajo and vice president of Nigeria happens to be a pastor at.

Whenever Redeem is holding their conference and you travel along that Lagos-Ibadan express, forget it. Your name is sorry.

It is either Redeem to relocate or in some way or the other get that traffic situation right.

Its absurd, its an anomaly, its totally UN-called for just as I don't see the impact of these Religious money making organizations on our immediate society.
Its same people that go to church that loots public treasury dry, we are the same corrupt people, people with misplaced priorities.

The Federal government and Lagos state govt and Redeemed and Federal Road safety of Nigeria and all authorities concerned should sit round table to source a lasting solution to this societal menace.

I hope you all get where I am coming from, no bad-blood, no prejudice, no malice but the Redeemed church must put its house in order.

i know in law, you are allowed to swing your arms, but swinging your hand till it hits another persons face is where the problem is at.
For those that would come clamoring freedom of worship.

i am not against any church gathering to worship, but i am against your gathering to worship disturb other peoples freedom of movement. For your church to have held me up against my will over 7 hours is a sin.

Imagine me born christian feeling so pained how then do you quantify the pain of a Muslim affected by this same scenario.

These are fundamentals.

I am glad I got a burden off my chest as a concerned citizen.

OMA......
Re: Redeemed Christain Church Of God Should Do Something About The Hold-up. by blackboy(m): 2:47pm On May 08, 2017
FGN!! Should do something like working on the road. Controlling traffic. All this will go a long way to reducing traffic jams.
The church has played it's part by moving a crowd drawing programme away from the city. Yes they cam do more but the Govt both states and fgn can do a lot to improve.

1 Like

Re: Redeemed Christain Church Of God Should Do Something About The Hold-up. by PStacks(m): 4:57pm On May 08, 2017
blackboy:
FGN!! Should do something like working on the road. Controlling traffic. All this will go a long way to reducing traffic jams.
The church has played it's part by moving a crowd drawing programme away from the city. Yes they cam do more but the Govt both states and fgn can do a lot to improve.

i think the onus lies with the church rather apportioning responsibility to the FGN. these churches should be less self centered and much more considerate. knowing Nigeria is multi-religious.
Re: Redeemed Christain Church Of God Should Do Something About The Hold-up. by Amberon: 6:09am On May 09, 2017
Ok
Re: Redeemed Christain Church Of God Should Do Something About The Hold-up. by PStacks(m): 6:21am On May 12, 2017
Amberon:
Ok

ok what?

(1) (Reply)

You Can Overcome Masturbation... Just This Thread For Help / Happy Eid-el-fitr From Anambra State Police Command (pictures) / Demons Were Hidden In Their Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.