Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,505 members, 7,816,199 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project - Properties (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project (93728 Views)

Cost Analysis Of Roofing My 3 Bedrooms Flat / My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project / Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by yak(m): 11:34pm On Jun 16, 2015
More grace to u @OP. wats d estimate of dis project n hw much av u spent. am sory for asking very personal questions
Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by abdulwastecx(m): 12:35am On Jun 17, 2015
fairheven:

Pls sir. Can u give me an Estimated number of blocks I wud need to build a 4bedroom bungalow? Thank u

send me your drawing sir... thanks
Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by aitazaz(m): 2:00am On Jun 17, 2015
daviejay:
Hello Nairalanders, I'm about commencing a building project. Please I need assistance and necessary information and guidance from the Masters in the house. Thanks.

dear! i am great to see your project and want to see it completed very soon so, i pray to got to help you and get you successfully from difficulties of this project and help you with your funds and all the works of this project

2 Likes

Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by Glamrock(f): 5:29am On Jun 17, 2015
Great thread
Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by html14java(f): 5:37am On Jun 17, 2015
So happy for this thread
Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by html14java(f): 6:05am On Jun 17, 2015
slimgeez:
DE design of dis bungalow is very wrong... Wouldn't be approved by an architect. Wrong flow and no cross ventilation aside from de kitchen. Waste of space and materials for a three bedroom bungalow. Would have saved cost with min150mm(6inches) masonry block or even lesser in size. Foundation is shallow, maybe de ground is rocky. Dis happens when a quack builds a house.

U dey here dey chop aspirin for another man tooth ache.
.learn how to make constructive criticism.
You must not tell us you are rude through your comment. There are many better ways of passing over your information without using rude lines.
#my2kObservation

8 Likes

Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by daviejay: 10:14am On Jun 17, 2015
tana4gud:
Dis particular thread jst gave me a 100% assurance dat on Nairaland, we are simply Family....am so touched.

@op ur building project will end in joy n praise
Weldone sir!

Amen... Thank you my sister
Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by daviejay: 11:00am On Jun 17, 2015
manie:

Where is this project located, the prices are very cheap. 6 inches blocks in Lagos is N150, while 9 inches blocks sell fot N170.

located at Mararaba, close to Abuja
Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by daviejay: 11:03am On Jun 17, 2015
mufutau55:

Wow! Time goes quickly.. it seems like yesterday.. I hope you have developed the front by now... Good luck.

Hajji M.

My Boss, good to hear from you...work in progress
Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by daviejay: 11:07am On Jun 17, 2015
aitazaz:

dear! i am great to see your project and want to see it completed very soon so, i pray to got to help you and get you successfully from difficulties of this project and help you with your funds and all the works of this project

Amen ooo

1 Like

Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by skyps(m): 11:34am On Jun 17, 2015
@abdulwastexc: I sent you an email of my plan, requesting for an estimate and you promise to reply me but you haven't. Please do find time to reply the mail. Thanks
Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 17, 2015
daviejay:
Proposed floor plan.

Please can I get a clearer copy of your plan.. I am a student and I want to practice my AutoCAD and revit with it
Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by abdulwastecx(m): 5:49pm On Jun 17, 2015
skyps:
@abdulwastexc: I sent you an email of my plan, requesting for an estimate and you promise to reply me but you haven't. Please do find time to reply the mail. Thanks

ok sir...i will look it up
Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by skyps(m): 7:14pm On Jun 17, 2015
abdulwastecx:

ok sir...i will look it up

Thanks you very much hope to get the reply.
Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by chiamo(m): 7:58pm On Jun 17, 2015
To the guru Nairalanders.
I need an average cost for a building of: 2 Living Rooms, 4 bedroom (2 ensuite and walk-in wardrobe with patio Bed Room, 2 ensuite with patio Bed Room), fully furnished Kitchen, Dining, Store, visitor's Toilet, quality tiled floor, fine Ceiling, low noise long-span roofing material.
The average cost should be in Duplex and Bungalow format. The structure will be built in Ikorodu, Lagos State.
Looking forward to concrete input and contribution.
Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by chiamo(m): 8:00pm On Jun 17, 2015
I need an average cost for a building of: 2 Living Rooms, 4 bedroom (2 ensuite and walk-in wardrobe with patio Bed Room, 2 ensuite with patio Bed Room), fully furnished Kitchen, Dining, Store, visitor's Toilet, quality tiled floor, fine Ceiling, low noise long-span roofing material.
The average cost should be in Duplex and Bungalow format. The structure will be built in Ikorodu, Lagos State.

1 Like

Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by princejones(m): 9:17pm On Jun 17, 2015
Good job so far,still following

1 Like

Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by princejones(m): 9:21pm On Jun 17, 2015
Wishing you more Grace

1 Like

Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by daviejay: 11:06am On Jun 18, 2015
princejones:
Wishing you more Grace

Amen Sir. Thank you ooo
Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by nairacountry(m): 12:45pm On Jun 18, 2015
Oga Davie more power. God will surely see you through.
Hweva, kindly update with recent prog. Pix
Cheers

1 Like

Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by daviejay: 4:30pm On Jun 18, 2015
ready for lintel...

Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by daviejay: 4:32pm On Jun 18, 2015
Please God, Provide us with the funds in Jesus' Name... AMEN

2 Likes

Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by joshua112: 7:08pm On Jun 18, 2015
chiamo:
CHIAMO,PLS WHAT IS THE SIZE OF YOUR LAND.LETS START WITH THAT FIRST SECOND IF U HAVE DONE THE DRAWINGS WHAT IS THE LENGHT AND BREADTH OF THE BUNGALOW AND DUPLEX.BASED ON DAT I CAN GIVE U A ROUGH ESTIMATE.
Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by chiamo(m): 10:38pm On Jun 19, 2015
joshua112:

CHIAMO,PLS WHAT IS THE SIZE OF YOUR LAND.LETS START WITH THAT FIRST SECOND IF U HAVE DONE THE DRAWINGS WHAT IS THE LENGHT AND BREADTH OF THE BUNGALOW AND DUPLEX.BASED ON DAT I CAN GIVE U A ROUGH ESTIMATE.
The land size is 60' x 180'. I hope the land space will be adequate for the building, a well laid-out landscape, driveway and a 4 cars port.
I have not get a confirmed good sketch/drawing but I am open for any good one.
The building is not a duplex and bungalow combined but I want to choose between a duplex or a bungalow due to personal reasons.
I hope the above explanation will guide in given estimated figure cost.

1 Like

Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by chiamo(m): 1:48pm On Jun 20, 2015
chiamo:

The land size is 60' x 180'. I hope the land space will be adequate for the building, a well laid-out landscape, driveway and a 4 cars port.
The building is not a duplex and bungalow combined but I want to choose between a duplex or a bungalow due to personal reasons.
Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by daviejay: 10:05am On Jun 22, 2015
preparing for Lintel...

Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by daviejay: 10:07am On Jun 22, 2015
concrete columns prepared...

Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by joshua112: 6:24pm On Jun 22, 2015
chiamo:

oga chiamo from you requirements above what will fit into your requirement is a duplex. well I can give you a design if you need my services, like I said im an architect and also a building contractor and your land seem to be enough fopr what you want since you said its 60 by 180 which is bigger than the normal plot size of 60 by 120 all we need to do is for us to have a meeting first then we will discuss better about the job.if u send me your email address I can send u a job almost similar to what you required that I did in magodo years back.or better still call me on this number 08031332857 so we can discuss better. When we see I can also show you some of my other works .thanks
Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by luvissweet2f(f): 8:53am On Jun 23, 2015
daviejay:
Please God, Provide us with the funds in Jesus' Name... AMEN
AMEN. God will surely provide.
Pls keep the posts and the pictures coming. We're still following.
Give us n estimate of how much u've spent so far. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by daviejay: 9:41am On Jun 23, 2015
luvissweet2f:

AMEN. God will surely provide.
Pls keep the posts and the pictures coming. We're still following.
Give us n estimate of how much u've spent so far. Thanks.

Thanks My Sister... I'll soon post my expenditure so far... they are casting the lintel today by God's grace.
Then I'll post my spending so far.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Banana Island, Lagos: What You Should Know (with Pictures) / Chinese Man Moves His House After Government Threatened To Demolish It (photos) / Roofing sheets: Current prices of all roofing sheets in Nigeria 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.