Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,165 members, 7,838,987 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

APC Governors Looking Colorful At The Pre-inauguration Retreat In Abuja.photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Governors Looking Colorful At The Pre-inauguration Retreat In Abuja.photos (30170 Views)

Photos From APC Governors' Forum Meeting In Aso Rock / APC Governors Resolve To Seek Ekweremadu’s Removal As They Meet With Buhari / Photos From Apc's Governors' Pre-inauguration Retreat In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Governors Looking Colorful At The Pre-inauguration Retreat In Abuja.photos by crisycent: 8:09am On May 21, 2015
Rochas can shine teeth. Fine guy wen no gree pay me my nysc salary.
Re: APC Governors Looking Colorful At The Pre-inauguration Retreat In Abuja.photos by olaglamour(f): 8:10am On May 21, 2015
God bless Nigeria
Re: APC Governors Looking Colorful At The Pre-inauguration Retreat In Abuja.photos by folabayo1(f): 8:11am On May 21, 2015
Our party is a colourful party wit a great future unlike the white and black party called pdp cheesy
To hell wit those that oppose to CHANGE undecided
Sai Baba jor

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Looking Colorful At The Pre-inauguration Retreat In Abuja.photos by justi4jesu(f): 8:13am On May 21, 2015
Was expecting to see rainbow coloured smiley dresses.
Re: APC Governors Looking Colorful At The Pre-inauguration Retreat In Abuja.photos by TeamSimple(m): 8:15am On May 21, 2015
ichidodo:
Never since the great rape of german women 1945 has human history been opportuned the spectacle of another massive socio-economic and political sodomy ....

No be only sodomy,u go see gomomy..
Re: APC Governors Looking Colorful At The Pre-inauguration Retreat In Abuja.photos by Dcaliphate(m): 8:16am On May 21, 2015
Emeskhalifa:
I see Baba stnding taller thn every other persons in picture number 3.

*talks to myself*
All most every president naija ever had were tall ppl. Khalifa will ur dream of to rule Nija ever goin to cum true? With this ur 9inchs height? sad

Advice me on how to grow taller plz sad
BabaIsNotThereBro, get a phone u can zoom in with.

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Looking Colorful At The Pre-inauguration Retreat In Abuja.photos by wummyanthoy: 8:18am On May 21, 2015
Na only Ambode dey 4 d gathering, Y so much attention shocked
Re: APC Governors Looking Colorful At The Pre-inauguration Retreat In Abuja.photos by lamrose: 8:18am On May 21, 2015
My Pipo , My Pipo
Still the old PDP comrade......
the way they party, spend and account for tax-payers money......
dainformant:
Here are some of the photos from the Progressives Governors Pre-Inauguration Retreat held in Abuja on Tuesday night. The event was attended by the All Progressives Congress governors, governors-elect and other party stakeholders. The meeting, which held behind closed doors for sev­eral hours in Abuja yesterday, had both the outgoing and the newly elected governors, ex­cept Kaduna State Governor-elect, Mallam Nasir el-Rufai, in attendance.

A communiqué issued after the retreat of the APC gover­nors said the meeting agreed to embark on a peer review mechanism to facilitate and replicate positive governance strategies and policies in all the APC-controlled states. The retreat, which brought together resource persons in the areas of security, econom­ics, governance, infrastructure and human and capital devel­opment, was declared opened by the Vice President-elect, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo.

Source;http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/05/see-photos-from-apc-governors-pre.html

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Looking Colorful At The Pre-inauguration Retreat In Abuja.photos by ichidodo: 8:19am On May 21, 2015
TeamSimple:
I am stupidd f**king illiterate..
Re: APC Governors Looking Colorful At The Pre-inauguration Retreat In Abuja.photos by anonimi: 8:19am On May 21, 2015
bushdoc9919:
As them dey look colorful....I hope they have colorful economic polices too....

We do not want any more ''I will build roads'' governors.

We want governors who will....invest in education...

“in countries with little in the way of natural resources — Finland, Singapore or Japan — education has strong outcomes and a high status, at least in part because the public at large has understood that the country must live by its knowledge and skills and that these depend on the quality of education. ... Every parent and child in these countries knows that skills will decide the life chances of the child and nothing else is going to rescue them, so they build a whole culture and education system around it.”

Oya governors.....una don hear....you must get your states off oil. You do not need it. Same goes for the Umbrella People.

Source of quote:http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/11/opinion/sunday/friedman-pass-the-books-hold-the-oil.html?_r=0

Thanks.

This is why I say the so called "excellent" governor of APC is a massive, terrible FAILURE. Abi how what do you call someone who scores 14%
Re: APC Governors Looking Colorful At The Pre-inauguration Retreat In Abuja.photos by anonimi: 8:19am On May 21, 2015
lamrose:
My Pipo , My Pipo
Still the old PDP comrade......
the way they party, spend and account for tax-payers money......

APC is the reincarnation of PDP.
Simple!!!
Re: APC Governors Looking Colorful At The Pre-inauguration Retreat In Abuja.photos by Planetapeng: 8:20am On May 21, 2015
Grosvenor Shirts London opens additional store on Friday, May 22nd, 2015 at 911 Mall, Usuma Crescent, Off Gana Street, Maitama, Abuja. Don't miss the amazing deals of up to 50% discount on select items for that day ONLY!!!

Re: APC Governors Looking Colorful At The Pre-inauguration Retreat In Abuja.photos by tucky200(m): 8:20am On May 21, 2015
orobs93:
So wud dis make mikel play well?
Lmao !!...olooooshi
Re: APC Governors Looking Colorful At The Pre-inauguration Retreat In Abuja.photos by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:22am On May 21, 2015
tyson99:
ambode's smiles dey always be like say he dey chow puffpuff grin
After May 29th, the puff puff will disappear. Seee Aregbe shinning teeth. Mtchewwww.
Re: APC Governors Looking Colorful At The Pre-inauguration Retreat In Abuja.photos by anonimi: 8:22am On May 21, 2015
crisycent:

That is the change na grin grin
Re: APC Governors Looking Colorful At The Pre-inauguration Retreat In Abuja.photos by nickxtra(m): 8:28am On May 21, 2015
Ambode all the way. Seems to be cynosure of all eyes.
Re: APC Governors Looking Colorful At The Pre-inauguration Retreat In Abuja.photos by kazmanbanjoko(m): 8:31am On May 21, 2015
politricks:
Nice pictures but they are not as colorful as this picture below.
guy, yu funny die, na yur sister wedding be dat abi na yur nephew.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Governors Looking Colorful At The Pre-inauguration Retreat In Abuja.photos by 0b1nna: 8:31am On May 21, 2015
That second picture is really funny to me though. If tomorrow the party goes into turmoil like PDP those same men hugging themselves like vato homos will gash each others eyeballs verbally.
SMH4 Politicians.
Re: APC Governors Looking Colorful At The Pre-inauguration Retreat In Abuja.photos by Meiji(m): 8:34am On May 21, 2015
So many of the pictures showing Ambode. Is he the star of the show?
Re: APC Governors Looking Colorful At The Pre-inauguration Retreat In Abuja.photos by HRich(m): 8:37am On May 21, 2015
New thives has arrive to take over innocent offices.
Re: APC Governors Looking Colorful At The Pre-inauguration Retreat In Abuja.photos by HRich(m): 8:40am On May 21, 2015
crisycent:

Lolz. You would have trekked for him nah.
Re: APC Governors Looking Colorful At The Pre-inauguration Retreat In Abuja.photos by babestella: 8:42am On May 21, 2015
wummyanthoy:

You know how much Lagos dey generate? That is why all attention in him, he's the next big boy in Lagos na.
Re: APC Governors Looking Colorful At The Pre-inauguration Retreat In Abuja.photos by eagleeye2: 8:43am On May 21, 2015
Colourful people, owing money to their not so colourful populace.
Re: APC Governors Looking Colorful At The Pre-inauguration Retreat In Abuja.photos by kazmanbanjoko(m): 8:47am On May 21, 2015
wummyanthoy:
yu no knw say he is forset origo of the meeting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Governors Looking Colorful At The Pre-inauguration Retreat In Abuja.photos by crisycent: 8:48am On May 21, 2015
HRich:

Lolz. You would have trekked for him nah.

I dey craise wen I wan join police?
Re: APC Governors Looking Colorful At The Pre-inauguration Retreat In Abuja.photos by HRich(m): 8:52am On May 21, 2015
crisycent:

I dey craise wen I wan join police?
Hahahahahahahaha. All join. Best wishes to u
Re: APC Governors Looking Colorful At The Pre-inauguration Retreat In Abuja.photos by muh4lyf(m): 8:54am On May 21, 2015
See them bunch of thieves,barawo banza,ole.... See them growing fat yet their civil servants are starving... I hope baba would cope with them...
Re: APC Governors Looking Colorful At The Pre-inauguration Retreat In Abuja.photos by chibas: 8:57am On May 21, 2015
tyson99:
ambode's smiles dey always be like say he dey chow puffpuff grin
u funny cheesy
Re: APC Governors Looking Colorful At The Pre-inauguration Retreat In Abuja.photos by Temmyturpe(f): 9:09am On May 21, 2015
I don't get!!! The New Administration is a government over APC ruling state alone or what? Cos I don't understand why the communiques and Agendas for the next Administration would only be for State with APC governors, is the President Elect saying that Pdp state shld cater for demselves and form a caucus? To be led by who? This ppl must be joking
Re: APC Governors Looking Colorful At The Pre-inauguration Retreat In Abuja.photos by kenny1313(m): 9:12am On May 21, 2015
My Rochas okorocha........... Smiles.
Re: APC Governors Looking Colorful At The Pre-inauguration Retreat In Abuja.photos by myweb(m): 9:41am On May 21, 2015
Beremx:
Ever smiling Rochas Okorocha

grin grin

Put your dp here now. I want to see you well
Re: APC Governors Looking Colorful At The Pre-inauguration Retreat In Abuja.photos by 1Dray(m): 9:45am On May 21, 2015
tchidi:
Mazaje!!! grin grin cool cool
Yarinya!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Congratulates David Mark As Own Candidate, Daniel Onjeh, Protests / Thugs Rob NLC Officials In Ogun In Police Presence, Nigerians React(pics / Ayade And Miss Africa Contestants Dancing On The Streets Of Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.