Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

APC Governors Looking Colorful At The Pre-inauguration Retreat In Abuja.photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Governors Looking Colorful At The Pre-inauguration Retreat In Abuja.photos (30153 Views)

Photos From APC Governors' Forum Meeting In Aso Rock / APC Governors Resolve To Seek Ekweremadu’s Removal As They Meet With Buhari / Photos From Apc's Governors' Pre-inauguration Retreat In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Governors Looking Colorful At The Pre-inauguration Retreat In Abuja.photos by dainformant(m): 6:55am On May 21, 2015
Here are some of the photos from the Progressives Governors Pre-Inauguration Retreat held in Abuja on Tuesday night. The event was attended by the All Progressives Congress governors, governors-elect and other party stakeholders. The meeting, which held behind closed doors for sev­eral hours in Abuja yesterday, had both the outgoing and the newly elected governors, ex­cept Kaduna State Governor-elect, Mallam Nasir el-Rufai, in attendance.

A communiqué issued after the retreat of the APC gover­nors said the meeting agreed to embark on a peer review mechanism to facilitate and replicate positive governance strategies and policies in all the APC-controlled states. The retreat, which brought together resource persons in the areas of security, econom­ics, governance, infrastructure and human and capital devel­opment, was declared opened by the Vice President-elect, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo.

Source;http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/05/see-photos-from-apc-governors-pre.html

3 Likes

Re: APC Governors Looking Colorful At The Pre-inauguration Retreat In Abuja.photos by dainformant(m): 6:57am On May 21, 2015
more

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Governors Looking Colorful At The Pre-inauguration Retreat In Abuja.photos by orobs93(m): 6:59am On May 21, 2015
So wud dis make mikel play well?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Governors Looking Colorful At The Pre-inauguration Retreat In Abuja.photos by Emeskhalifa(m): 7:02am On May 21, 2015
I see Baba stnding taller thn every other persons in picture number 3.

*talks to myself*
All most every president naija ever had were tall ppl. Khalifa will ur dream of to rule Nija ever goin to cum true? With this ur 9inchs height? sad

Advice me on how to grow taller plz sad

4 Likes

Re: APC Governors Looking Colorful At The Pre-inauguration Retreat In Abuja.photos by politricks: 7:03am On May 21, 2015
Nice pictures but they are not as colorful as this picture below.

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Governors Looking Colorful At The Pre-inauguration Retreat In Abuja.photos by Nobody: 7:06am On May 21, 2015
Ambo ati de

6 Likes

Re: APC Governors Looking Colorful At The Pre-inauguration Retreat In Abuja.photos by tyson99(m): 7:07am On May 21, 2015
ambode's smiles dey always be like say he dey chow puffpuff grin

21 Likes

Re: APC Governors Looking Colorful At The Pre-inauguration Retreat In Abuja.photos by politricks: 7:10am On May 21, 2015
orobs93:
So wud dis make mikel play well?
Pele i can feel your pain.

7 Likes

Re: APC Governors Looking Colorful At The Pre-inauguration Retreat In Abuja.photos by alberto2k(m): 7:11am On May 21, 2015
Colorful undecided

i thought they painted their bodies blue, red and green

2 Likes

Re: APC Governors Looking Colorful At The Pre-inauguration Retreat In Abuja.photos by Nobody: 7:16am On May 21, 2015
Seem not to be seeing El-Rufai in recent times in the gathering. Even their pictures with the PE & VPE, he wasn't shown too in the group photograph. I may be wrong though. God bless Nigeria.

https://www.nairaland.com/2327502/convert-airtime-mtn-cash-20
Re: APC Governors Looking Colorful At The Pre-inauguration Retreat In Abuja.photos by dainformant(m): 7:18am On May 21, 2015
ur mind dey dere. LMAO
politricks:
Nice pictures but they are not as colorful as this picture below.
Re: APC Governors Looking Colorful At The Pre-inauguration Retreat In Abuja.photos by Rawani: 7:23am On May 21, 2015
Beautiful photos. Barrister Tambuwal looking elegant as usual, though most of these guys need to hit the gym.

5 Likes

Re: APC Governors Looking Colorful At The Pre-inauguration Retreat In Abuja.photos by Beremx(f): 7:46am On May 21, 2015
Ever smiling Rochas Okorocha
grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Governors Looking Colorful At The Pre-inauguration Retreat In Abuja.photos by JingoOAU(m): 7:55am On May 21, 2015
Okorocha is their natural leader and captain...

I wish them well

2 Likes

Re: APC Governors Looking Colorful At The Pre-inauguration Retreat In Abuja.photos by Atmmachine(m): 8:06am On May 21, 2015
You mean criminals looking colorful at the pre-inauguration in Abuja ??

14 Likes

Re: APC Governors Looking Colorful At The Pre-inauguration Retreat In Abuja.photos by ichidodo: 8:06am On May 21, 2015
Never since the great rape of german women 1945 has human history been opportuned the spectacle of another massive socio-economic and political sodomy ....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Governors Looking Colorful At The Pre-inauguration Retreat In Abuja.photos by umarc19: 8:07am On May 21, 2015
That's the epitome of leadership.

GMB and PYO till 2023.
cool

3 Likes

Re: APC Governors Looking Colorful At The Pre-inauguration Retreat In Abuja.photos by CountDracula(m): 8:07am On May 21, 2015
Now these are leaders

3 Likes

Re: APC Governors Looking Colorful At The Pre-inauguration Retreat In Abuja.photos by tiamiyukunle69(m): 8:07am On May 21, 2015
I hope you all deliver your campaign promises

4 Likes

Re: APC Governors Looking Colorful At The Pre-inauguration Retreat In Abuja.photos by Nobody: 8:07am On May 21, 2015
As them dey look colorful....I hope they have colorful economic polices too....

We do not want any more ''I will build roads'' governors.

We want governors who will....invest in education...

“in countries with little in the way of natural resources — Finland, Singapore or Japan — education has strong outcomes and a high status, at least in part because the public at large has understood that the country must live by its knowledge and skills and that these depend on the quality of education. ... Every parent and child in these countries knows that skills will decide the life chances of the child and nothing else is going to rescue them, so they build a whole culture and education system around it.”

Oya governors.....una don hear....you must get your states off oil. You do not need it. Same goes for the Umbrella People.

Source of quote:http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/11/opinion/sunday/friedman-pass-the-books-hold-the-oil.html?_r=0

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Governors Looking Colorful At The Pre-inauguration Retreat In Abuja.photos by Nobody: 8:07am On May 21, 2015
Mazaje!!! grin grin cool cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Governors Looking Colorful At The Pre-inauguration Retreat In Abuja.photos by Ochiske(m): 8:07am On May 21, 2015
this Ambode big head oogrincheesy

Aregbesola teeth no still wan shinegrin

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Looking Colorful At The Pre-inauguration Retreat In Abuja.photos by adellam16(f): 8:07am On May 21, 2015
What's colourful about dese pics please!
Re: APC Governors Looking Colorful At The Pre-inauguration Retreat In Abuja.photos by anonimi: 8:08am On May 21, 2015
What is there to celebrate about a bunch of FAILURES who are owing several months of salaries to their workers and pensions to old, dying men while they are establishing a Nigerian Governors Forum Academy and eating N18.6 million in their state house

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2042395_b7fvnpiiaabroh_jpeg81b2c4466e71003dbe03de8be0975de0

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Governors Looking Colorful At The Pre-inauguration Retreat In Abuja.photos by martincbarton: 8:08am On May 21, 2015
nice

Re: APC Governors Looking Colorful At The Pre-inauguration Retreat In Abuja.photos by Edwardhead(m): 8:08am On May 21, 2015
una sa like giving tanoids sleepless night fa

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Looking Colorful At The Pre-inauguration Retreat In Abuja.photos by loomer: 8:09am On May 21, 2015
Define colourful
Re: APC Governors Looking Colorful At The Pre-inauguration Retreat In Abuja.photos by Mutuwa(m): 8:09am On May 21, 2015
tchidi:
Mazaje!!! grin grin cool cool

Ditto

I like that...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Zulum Donates 259 Houses To Police Officers (Pictures) / Jonathan Betrayed Me, Niger-delta — Ex-gov Sylva / Lagos APC Holds Regatta Show For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.