Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,255 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Sex In The Bathroom. What Do You Think? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex In The Bathroom. What Do You Think? (8827 Views)

Look At What My Roomate Girl Did To Me In The Bathroom...Pics / Maryam Saw My Gigololo In The Bathroom, See What She Did (pics) / Smartress, Mattress Detects & Tells When Someone Else Is Having Sex In Your Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex In The Bathroom. What Do You Think? by clevvermind(m): 8:50am On May 21, 2015
sex in the bathroom is one experience every lady and guy will like to have. it's very sweet. i tried it with one of my girlfriend recently and it was a wonderful experience. try it and see.

let's hear from you if you have tried it before. tell your story. grin
Re: Sex In The Bathroom. What Do You Think? by JOEFY: 8:53am On May 21, 2015
I think ou are a big empty headed man

3 Likes

Re: Sex In The Bathroom. What Do You Think? by segunan: 8:55am On May 21, 2015
clevvermind:
sex in the bathroom is one experience every lady and guy will like to have. it's very sweet. i tried it with one of my girlfriend recently and it was a wonderful experience. try it and see.

let's hear from you if you have tried it before. tell your story. grin

This early morning....... you need psychiatric evaluation.

9 Likes

Re: Sex In The Bathroom. What Do You Think? by BOWOTO(m): 8:56am On May 21, 2015
I tried it, fell and hurt my rib...... I'll stick to my bedroom.

4 Likes

Re: Sex In The Bathroom. What Do You Think? by Princecalm(m): 8:58am On May 21, 2015
sex in the bathroom and you are opening a thread, what if you had one in a swimming pnol?

1 Like

Re: Sex In The Bathroom. What Do You Think? by clevvermind(m): 8:58am On May 21, 2015
JOEFY:
i don't think so. i'm free in my office now. grin
Re: Sex In The Bathroom. What Do You Think? by demmy0325(m): 8:59am On May 21, 2015
Stress.. Damn stress tho am a virgin...
Re: Sex In The Bathroom. What Do You Think? by clevvermind(m): 9:00am On May 21, 2015
segunan:

This early morning....... you need psychiatric evaluation.
it's not early again.

1 Like

Re: Sex In The Bathroom. What Do You Think? by Nobody: 9:06am On May 21, 2015
JOEFY:
guy aha na wa o, dey just release u for jail u begin dey steal fowl egg again, abi jail sweet u Ni? U dey vex o, been seeing ur post dis morning abeg take am easy make u relax na
Re: Sex In The Bathroom. What Do You Think? by JOEFY: 9:11am On May 21, 2015
adeekiti:
guy aha na wa o, dey just release u for jail u begin dey steal fowl egg again, abi jail sweet u Ni? U dey vex o, been seeing ur post dis morning abeg take am easy make u relax na

Sharap

4 Likes

Re: Sex In The Bathroom. What Do You Think? by Nobody: 9:14am On May 21, 2015
JOEFY:

Sharap
u need deliverance , Oya kun le kin wo ladura grin iwo emi kemikemi Oya jaade angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex In The Bathroom. What Do You Think? by JOEFY: 9:15am On May 21, 2015
adeekiti:
u need deliverance , Oya kun le kin wo ladura grin iwo emi kemikemi Oya jaade angry

your thread indicates that you need deliverance!!! grin

3 Likes

Re: Sex In The Bathroom. What Do You Think? by Nobody: 9:16am On May 21, 2015
JOEFY:

your thread indicates that you need deliverance!!! grin
weyrey le le yi o grin
Re: Sex In The Bathroom. What Do You Think? by loomer: 9:21am On May 21, 2015
You deliverance is on the way
Re: Sex In The Bathroom. What Do You Think? by Mhizkel(f): 9:24am On May 21, 2015
Op why not try sex in front of a moving vehicle? I'm sure you would love it! grin

6 Likes

Re: Sex In The Bathroom. What Do You Think? by Jayjay0(m): 9:25am On May 21, 2015
second best place to have sex after the generator house..have u try sex there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex In The Bathroom. What Do You Think? by tosyne2much(m): 9:27am On May 21, 2015
Nice one OP cool

I still prefer my bedroom to bathroom cheesy
Re: Sex In The Bathroom. What Do You Think? by Nobody: 9:29am On May 21, 2015
Yepa!!!
Re: Sex In The Bathroom. What Do You Think? by benebaby77: 9:32am On May 21, 2015
tosyne2much:
Nice one OP cool

I still prefer my bedroom to bathroom cheesy
I thought you're a celibate

4 Likes

Re: Sex In The Bathroom. What Do You Think? by demmy0325(m): 9:39am On May 21, 2015
benebaby77:

.. Celibate?... Beta run.. Or U will b his nxt victim grin
Re: Sex In The Bathroom. What Do You Think? by kinglekan: 9:39am On May 21, 2015
Mhizkel:
Op why not try sex in front of a moving vehicle? I'm sure you would love it! grin

cheesy
Re: Sex In The Bathroom. What Do You Think? by kazzonline: 9:41am On May 21, 2015
Yeah sweet until one of you slumps on slippery tiles, Well you know the rest
Re: Sex In The Bathroom. What Do You Think? by MrsChima(f): 9:43am On May 21, 2015
Try sex on top of washing machine on spin cycle! grin lipsrsealed
Re: Sex In The Bathroom. What Do You Think? by Mhizkel(f): 9:43am On May 21, 2015
kinglekan:

cheesy
Orange pie! cheesy
Re: Sex In The Bathroom. What Do You Think? by kinglekan: 9:46am On May 21, 2015
Mhizkel:
Orange pie! cheesy
Yes darling cheesy
Re: Sex In The Bathroom. What Do You Think? by Mhizkel(f): 9:57am On May 21, 2015
kinglekan:

Yes darling cheesy
Bawo ni? wink
Re: Sex In The Bathroom. What Do You Think? by Mhizkel(f): 9:57am On May 21, 2015
kinglekan:

Yes darling cheesy
Bawo ni? wink
Re: Sex In The Bathroom. What Do You Think? by Rexnegro(m): 9:59am On May 21, 2015
Ok
Re: Sex In The Bathroom. What Do You Think? by 2dice(m): 10:09am On May 21, 2015
Confam .... Still love sex outdoor .... Op try this.... Come thank me later
Re: Sex In The Bathroom. What Do You Think? by kinglekan: 10:19am On May 21, 2015
Mhizkel:
Bawo ni? wink
Mo wa pa jare!! Iwo nko?
Re: Sex In The Bathroom. What Do You Think? by tosyne2much(m): 10:32am On May 21, 2015
benebaby77:

Hahaha cheesy
Re: Sex In The Bathroom. What Do You Think? by Mhizkel(f): 10:34am On May 21, 2015
kinglekan:

Mo wa pa jare!! Iwo nko?
Mo wa kampe! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

But Why Do Yoruba Girls Like Big Chocolate Like This (PHOTOS PG 18+) / Girls Had Sex On Fela Shrine Stage / Pure Black-skinned Girls Rocks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.