Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:51 AM

Please Advise Her!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advise Her!!!! (609 Views)

I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) / Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her; Please Advise Her / Telling Them About Her Past Relationship Keep Driving Them Away- Advise Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advise Her!!!! by FeestoNOVA(m): 9:03am On May 21, 2015
He didn't have the attitude that was expected of an average 10 years old boy just entering into J.S.S 1, growing up in the most developed ghetto in Lagos, Adeleke was one of the most liked kid on his block, that kid way those bros they call "my boy" but he never for once allowed it get into his head. A very shy kid that his first real understanding of emotions was heartbreak (at least so he thought at the moment), the incident occurred when he was seven when he boldly asked a girl out only for her to turn him down saying he was a small boy because he had a very small physique and from that moment onward his how to approach girl instinct went dead.
Read the rest on http://hafeestonovakonsept..com/2015/05/adelekes-love-storyepisode-one-his.html?m=1
Re: Please Advise Her!!!! by Mrbigman1(m): 9:04am On May 21, 2015
So what's ur point exactly?
Re: Please Advise Her!!!! by Nobody: 9:05am On May 21, 2015
Re: Please Advise Her!!!! by Mhizkel(f): 9:26am On May 21, 2015
Must you force people to visit your blog? Mtcheewwww
Re: Please Advise Her!!!! by JOEFY: 10:13am On May 21, 2015
oyin17:
you most be mad! wtf is this?

Oyin you are girl, stop swearing, also you have violated rule 15 and rule 2
Re: Please Advise Her!!!! by Nobody: 10:30am On May 21, 2015
JOEFY:

Oyin you are girl, stop swearing, also you have violated rule 15 and rule 2

Ooh, I'm sorry for that, let me edit. thanks
Re: Please Advise Her!!!! by JOEFY: 10:36am On May 21, 2015
oyin17:

Ooh, I'm sorry for that, let me edit. thanks

Good girl
Re: Please Advise Her!!!! by Nobody: 10:41am On May 21, 2015
JOEFY:

Good girl

thanks

(1) (Reply)

Tragedy: LAUTECH Student Crushed To Death By Trailer / AM Seeking 4 Advise? / How Will You Feel If This Happens?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.