Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,325 members, 7,819,111 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

LETTER TO SHEKAU: Pls Give Buhari A Chance - By Essien Ndueso - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LETTER TO SHEKAU: Pls Give Buhari A Chance - By Essien Ndueso (513 Views)

God ‘ll Give Buhari Solution To Nigeria’s Problem In 2017- Kumuyi / Essien Ayi Sleeps During 2016 Budget Presentation - See Photo / Niger Delta: Buhari Made Me Cry Today, Essien Attah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

LETTER TO SHEKAU: Pls Give Buhari A Chance - By Essien Ndueso by Sirniyeh(m): 10:54am On May 21, 2015
www.elombah.com/detail.php?world=32649

LETTER TO MALLAM SHEKAU by Essien (edited)

Dear Malam Abubakar Shekau alias alias Darul Akeem wa Zamunda Tawhee ( ??),

I chose to address this letter to you in English because of my poor knowledge of that your lingua franca, that means ‘ba Hausa’. I know you may feel slighted that it is openly published rather than being confidentially sent to you. Again pardon me for that.

You see I attempted to search and know which part of Sambisa forest you are residing, of which I would have sent the letter, but I was told your fellow patriots have rendered that part of the country incommunicado for postal agencies and other such support services. Of course I would have asked any of your brothers here to interpret for me; again this will dilute the message and possibly negate the essence of its confidentiality.

I want to use this opportunity to remind you that among other things you had a communication barrier with the outgoing President Dr Goodluck Jonathan, most likely because he (like most of us) did not understand your language, and in line with your ideology, you never see English as a vehicle of communication.

Sir, I don’t know how up to date you are with
developments in the country, but as a refresher, the
elections in the country were held on March 28 and April 11. What this means is that our patriot and former head of state, General Muhammadu Buhari has been elected as the new President and will be sworn in on May 29, 2015.

This means that a man who had been previously
suggested to broker peace between you and the federal government, is now at the helms of affairs. As a consequence, you now have a man who understands your plight, shares in your history and speaks your language.

I don’t have a fair knowledge of what actually is
contained in your holy book about education, but I am sure President-elect Buhari does. Please, bury your hatchet and allow Buhari to hit the ground running with a bang. He understands your problem, and if you are able to convince him, I am sure he will accede to your demands and ban all forms of western education in the country.

Now that Buhari is assuming office, it will be in your
interest to encourage him to use this opportunity to
correct all the ‘injustices’ that were inflicted on the North by successive military rulers most of who came from the north and who for 28 years failed to change the story of the people of the North positively. He is not a magician and so don’t expect a miracle from him. If per chance (Allah forbid), he is unable to proffer solutions to all your desires in the next four years, then we still have IBB waiting in the wings to continue in 2019, while Abdulsalami Abubakar can return to complete his turn in 2023.

So sir there is no cause for alarm as yet.

Yours
Essien

1 Like

Re: LETTER TO SHEKAU: Pls Give Buhari A Chance - By Essien Ndueso by Nobody: 11:01am On May 21, 2015
see scheming ooo.

Buhari doesnt need a chance from shekau cos he promised to crush him and his gang in 3 months or is that also an electoral promise meant to just get power and nothing more.
Re: LETTER TO SHEKAU: Pls Give Buhari A Chance - By Essien Ndueso by pussygotlips: 11:15am On May 21, 2015
Kai wallahi, can't wait for may 29

i wanna see my able General in action.

(1) (Reply)

How Feminism Put A Man In Serious Embarrassment. A Message To Oby's Husband / I’m The Most Worthy To Preside Over Senate, Says Sen. George Akume. / Oil In Nigeria: Five Questions For The New Government.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.