Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

We Are Not Part Of Governors Forum Reconciliation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Not Part Of Governors Forum Reconciliation (14792 Views)

Photos Of Governors' Wives And High Ranking Women At Zahra Buhari's Wedding / Phone Numbers Of Governors As Published By Sahara Reporters / Meet The Wives Of Governors In Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Not Part Of Governors Forum Reconciliation by OtunbaChibok(m): 2:35pm On May 21, 2015
Loosers!
Re: We Are Not Part Of Governors Forum Reconciliation by TeamSimple(m): 2:36pm On May 21, 2015
Why this short man like wahala
Re: We Are Not Part Of Governors Forum Reconciliation by olatricia(m): 2:53pm On May 21, 2015
Your presence has not been bad tho. Atleast u ve kept the forum lively on almost every section
kennygee:

Lol.

Its not all the time its like this, there are days i just dash in and dash out.
Re: We Are Not Part Of Governors Forum Reconciliation by Jaydeebaba(m): 2:54pm On May 21, 2015
Story for the cocks
Re: We Are Not Part Of Governors Forum Reconciliation by simplynola(m): 2:58pm On May 21, 2015
Mr Jang, there is no peace in your state yet you are struggling to fight external war. You are henceforth inaugurated into the "worst Nigerian leaders hall of fame"

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Part Of Governors Forum Reconciliation by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 21, 2015
Very good........

Let they Governor-Elect body decide for theirselves.....
Re: We Are Not Part Of Governors Forum Reconciliation by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 21, 2015
olatricia:
Your presence has not been bad tho. Atleast u ve kept the forum lively on almost every section

Thank you
Re: We Are Not Part Of Governors Forum Reconciliation by brimSuper(m): 3:12pm On May 21, 2015
May be dreaming
Re: We Are Not Part Of Governors Forum Reconciliation by 4four(m): 3:13pm On May 21, 2015
simplemach:
I wonder what is the problem of this rotimi guy. Make him go rest for a while na. Is his entire life tied to the governor's forum?
bros dis short report u no fit read again! Abi waitin concerns Amechi 4 dis one again. Fear de fear me for u ooooo
Re: We Are Not Part Of Governors Forum Reconciliation by 4four(m): 3:19pm On May 21, 2015
[q)
Re: We Are Not Part Of Governors Forum Reconciliation by 4four(m): 3:21pm On May 21, 2015
chiboy11:
Good, the best way to deal wit APC is to remain devided d way they treated u pple, so 4me am wit u Jang
undecided undecided undecided voice like baby Girl VOICE
Re: We Are Not Part Of Governors Forum Reconciliation by nwosueugeneken: 3:29pm On May 21, 2015
Old man go sleep ur time is off
Re: We Are Not Part Of Governors Forum Reconciliation by Intendy: 4:02pm On May 21, 2015
this jang is a mumu o.didn't he see akpabio and yero @Amaechis GF meeting
Re: We Are Not Part Of Governors Forum Reconciliation by bakila: 4:05pm On May 21, 2015
aguiyi:
what is the importance of this illegal body to the economic well being of Nigeria and Nigerians.

i thought as an elected public officer, you are bared from holding any other position whether as a freelance or for a fee.

what is going on in this zoo republic of Nigeria pls
Zoo bound animal like you comment about Nigeria. Comment's ought to come from the Humans from Nigeria.
Re: We Are Not Part Of Governors Forum Reconciliation by Intendy: 4:08pm On May 21, 2015
kennygee:
No be him start the yawa?
Yet he is not ready to reconcile.
If you die with this grudge, you're going to HELL old man.
he's destined to be there
Re: We Are Not Part Of Governors Forum Reconciliation by teeboi15: 4:24pm On May 21, 2015
72 years old man dat cannot respect himself...it's well...
Re: We Are Not Part Of Governors Forum Reconciliation by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 21, 2015
I thought as much...
Re: We Are Not Part Of Governors Forum Reconciliation by PastorOla1: 4:30pm On May 21, 2015
Jonah Jang is old but does not have sense. What a misfit?
Re: We Are Not Part Of Governors Forum Reconciliation by simplemach(m): 4:53pm On May 21, 2015
4four:
bros dis short report u no fit read again! Abi waitin concerns Amechi 4 dis one again. Fear de fear me for u ooooo
na u I pity pass, for ur info, Amechi did what he would do out of selfishness so as to be declared the chairman of governors' forum.
Re: We Are Not Part Of Governors Forum Reconciliation by 4four(m): 5:03pm On May 21, 2015
simplemach:
na u I pity pass, for ur info, Amechi did what he would do out of selfishness so as to be declared the chairman of governors' forum.
cheesy cheesy Na tru talk u talk for there, dat woman called Amechi must ve bribe dat boy called Apabio to b in dat so called recosiliasion meetin
Re: We Are Not Part Of Governors Forum Reconciliation by M4gunners: 5:19pm On May 21, 2015
I hope after their fake reconciliation,those governor's that are still owning their worker's will pay immediately? Yeye people.
Re: We Are Not Part Of Governors Forum Reconciliation by peegirl(f): 7:24pm On May 21, 2015
size40:
Whether they reconciled or not, how many of the Governors led by Jonah Jang will remain politically relevant after may 29th? Governor Amaechi's own NGF has sent Jonah Jang and his NGF faction into political oblivion. Jonah Jang is like a discarded material meant for the bin
Tamuno eh! See yab!!
Re: We Are Not Part Of Governors Forum Reconciliation by mohisi: 7:26pm On May 21, 2015
I though that man that call himself jang is death becos is of no use 2 nigeria
Re: We Are Not Part Of Governors Forum Reconciliation by murade: 11:02am On May 22, 2015
Jonah's being part of reconciliation is highly irrelevant, since those who will be part of cause after May, 29 were there. SEALED and STAMPED

(1) (2) (Reply)

DHQ Says Shekau’s End Near, 15 Terrorists Killed In Borno / 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC / Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.