Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Akinwunmi Visits Aregbosla In Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akinwunmi Visits Aregbosla In Abuja (16973 Views)

Akinwunmi Ambode Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today / June 12: Nigeria Owes Abiola Viable Democracy – Governor Akinwunmi Ambode / Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akinwunmi Visits Aregbosla In Abuja by Bants(m): 3:03pm On May 21, 2015
How did a man like aregbesola become a governor omo fadeyi and abija dey try oh
Re: Akinwunmi Visits Aregbosla In Abuja by kazmanbanjoko(m): 3:05pm On May 21, 2015
ZeezaRapture:

grin guy u funny ooooooo gringringringrin
na you go taya for me na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akinwunmi Visits Aregbosla In Abuja by ferhyntorlah(f): 3:23pm On May 21, 2015
willsofsteel:
wHy? yOu ThinK iT's sTRessFul bEin a gOv?
To me, it is.
Re: Akinwunmi Visits Aregbosla In Abuja by ferhyntorlah(f): 3:24pm On May 21, 2015
kay29000:

Yayi ni jooo! Yayi is my man o!
Why you no like Aeroland?
Re: Akinwunmi Visits Aregbosla In Abuja by Harfisco(m): 3:25pm On May 21, 2015
btaliat:
I hate this man called Aregbe! He just made fool of the electorate of Osun. How earth wi a governor owned 8 months salary and sti b smiling like this?

U may not understand,d ppl of osun loves him,go to osun and spent just 3 days to make reserch about ogbeni and get d facts

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Visits Aregbosla In Abuja by kay29000(m): 3:46pm On May 21, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
Why you no like Aeroland?

Cos I have never really heard him speak. I only see him sharing t shirts and phones at the back of moving buses or something. I have heard Yayi speak on TV many times, and he is very intelligent.
Re: Akinwunmi Visits Aregbosla In Abuja by isan(m): 3:49pm On May 21, 2015
Dis ambode and his native dressgrin
Re: Akinwunmi Visits Aregbosla In Abuja by ferhyntorlah(f): 3:54pm On May 21, 2015
kay29000:

Cos I have never really heard him speak. I only see him sharing t shirts and phones at the back of moving buses or something. I have heard Yayi speak on TV many times, and he is very intelligent.
Okay
Re: Akinwunmi Visits Aregbosla In Abuja by HzRF(m): 3:56pm On May 21, 2015
Bants:
How did a man like aregbesola become a governor omo fadeyi and abija dey try oh
NA for Cuba he do him charm

We d reasonable and spiritual inclined knew whatsup

Rain has ceased in the state
Re: Akinwunmi Visits Aregbosla In Abuja by amdoyin82(m): 4:34pm On May 21, 2015
I really like dat dude ambode... He his so humble and cheerful.
Re: Akinwunmi Visits Aregbosla In Abuja by mattonnairaland: 4:36pm On May 21, 2015
Is Abuja where Aregbe is living now? So he left his duties in Osun to Abuja.
Re: Akinwunmi Visits Aregbosla In Abuja by Biggty(m): 4:37pm On May 21, 2015
btaliat:
I hate this man called Aregbe! He just made fool of the electorate of Osun. How earth wi a governor owned 8 months salary and sti b smiling like this?
Oga please keep quiet if you don't know anything about the state of Osun

Almost 2/3 of state governors are owing there workers
Re: Akinwunmi Visits Aregbosla In Abuja by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 21, 2015
Amobode visits Aregbesola IN ABUJA
i don't understand.
Dem done shift osun state go Abuja or wetin!!
i no understand ooo
Re: Akinwunmi Visits Aregbosla In Abuja by Kswiss001(m): 5:02pm On May 21, 2015
AREGBESOLA'S ERA OF LIES AND DECEIT
The news about Kabiru Aregbesola being arrested at the Muritala Airport just came in recently in which APC denied.When i heard the news three thoughts came into my mind which made me to reason beyond doubt the authenticity of the story.
My first reason is that Ogbeni Aregbesola as he is fondly called has accused the federal Government of drastically reducing and delaying the state's monthly allocation;the allegation in which the FG have denied, and the FG evenpublished the evidences of paying all the states monthly allocation in some national dailies. Also during the transition process, Buhari confirmed that the FG is not owing any state and even urged the Governors owing their respective states to pay before he assumes office. With all these proven evidences i want to believe that Aregbesola's allegation is false and yet the Govenor is owing workers a whooping 7months salary.
My second point is that Aregbesola has severally boast of increasing Osun's monthly internally generated revenue from‪#‎300million‬to about#1.5billion. He even used that for his second term electioneering campaign. And yet Ogbeni cant pay workers their reward for labour.
The last but not the least is that,going by the infrastructuralprojects embarked on by ogbeni there is non he can boast of completing after five years in office. What pains me the most is that the Gov make use of propagandas and false alarm and the gullible ones (mostly artisans,okada riders,traders)fall into the lies told by Ogbeni. im sure they would be regreting now voting in Ogbeni for second term(as i have always enphasized that a single term is enough for political office holders..their second term is just for looting this apply tosome governors too). The Opon imo project is a fallacy because there is no opon imo in any school in osun( kabiru aregbesola was also alleged to have received the contract @ about‪#‎8billion‬). Where then is he keeping the federal allocations and internally generated revenue?thats if he is not embezzling it. With all these federal allocations and the internally generated revenue i see no reason why Aregbesola should be owing workers 7months salary. This write up is not for any political tursle between the APC and the PDP but to urge Aregbesola topay the workers in the state. Alot of workers are suffering, some have even died in the process,as a result of hunger and depression. Alot of parents cant eat three square meals daily not to even talk of paying their childrens school fees. Manystudents have dropped out of school due to insufficient or lack of funds. Its high time we Osun people wake from our slumber and rally up together to expose this wicked Governor to the world so he can bring back our money he stole and use it to pay workers,pls dont let us just sit down and watch this man deprive us of our rights.OSUN A DARA O
Re: Akinwunmi Visits Aregbosla In Abuja by tola268: 5:30pm On May 21, 2015
baybeeboi:
is Aregbesola the Governor of Abuja?
Why should He be visited there?
Is it right or constitutionally right for governor to move out of his state for more than six months without appointing commissioners and without delegate power to anybody
Re: Akinwunmi Visits Aregbosla In Abuja by baybeeboi: 5:51pm On May 21, 2015
tola268:
Is it right or constitutionally right for governor to move out of his state for more than six months without appointing commissioners and without delegate power to anybody

even if it was/is right, shouldn't be when the state cannot afford to pay her own workers.
That is why when the Local Governments demanded to request for Autonomous, and civil servants supported them I began to wonder if they really knew what it means for a local Government chairman to have as much power as the Governor.
Imagine a situation like that.
Re: Akinwunmi Visits Aregbosla In Abuja by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 21, 2015
[size=28pt]The Ooni of Gbese Land, Odenni AregbeRascal Rauf Himself[/size]

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Visits Aregbosla In Abuja by horlarkunle: 10:42am On May 22, 2015
no he is govnor of Abia state, ooo sorry...akure, sincerely speaking he is the governor of cameroon and lake chad!!! idiot
baybeeboi:
is Aregbesola the Governor of Abuja?
Why should He be visited there?
Re: Akinwunmi Visits Aregbosla In Abuja by willsofsteel: 2:59pm On May 22, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
To me, it is.
HaHaHa! i Won'T sEe tHat wAY
Re: Akinwunmi Visits Aregbosla In Abuja by btaliat(m): 4:05pm On May 22, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
Very annoying. He should stop flashing his teeth. I wonder how the civil servants are coping.
Hapi bornday to u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayose, Others Working To Kill Pdp —babatope / Those Claiming Buhari Is Jubril Need Psychiatric Attention, Say Nigerians Abroad / APC Crisis: Edo Caucus In NASS Backs Oshiomhole, Attacks Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.