Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Noah-Ichaba, Nigerian Diplomat Beaten By Equatorial Guinea Police - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Noah-Ichaba, Nigerian Diplomat Beaten By Equatorial Guinea Police (27637 Views)

Yahya Jammeh Farming In Equatorial Guinea (Photos) / Equatorial-Guinea’s President Nguema Appoints His Son As Vice President / Photo Of The Nigerian Diplomat Equatorial Guinea Police Beat Up Mercilessly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Noah-Ichaba, Nigerian Diplomat Beaten By Equatorial Guinea Police by Nobody: 1:06am On May 23, 2015
MduZA:

civilization at its best...
Whatever! That my prior post is about being GIANT of Africa not about civilization. This is one of the reasons why Nigerians look down on South African blacks because they are silly. Huh! angry angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Noah-Ichaba, Nigerian Diplomat Beaten By Equatorial Guinea Police by Nobody: 1:11am On May 23, 2015
vandalZA:
Yah I get it because you know they may end up kicking you.....mmmh! Its understandable. DUMMY!
They can't! They can not because I am Nigerian. You shouldn't forget I am talking about the true GIANT of Africa. Hahaha...

Go Nigeria, the true GIANT of Africa - not South Africa!
Re: Noah-Ichaba, Nigerian Diplomat Beaten By Equatorial Guinea Police by Nobody: 1:14am On May 23, 2015
vandalZA:
looool giants are meant to be kicked around!!!.....DUMMY!
Yes! That is because it is a responsibility to be a GIANT. It is call humility! South Africa can't take or accept that because it is a weak nation full of airheads and arrogant people. That just reminded me of the recent xenophobic attacks carried out by smelling Zulus! angry angry angry lipsrsealed cry cry cry
Re: Noah-Ichaba, Nigerian Diplomat Beaten By Equatorial Guinea Police by Nobody: 1:23am On May 23, 2015
vandalZA:
lolest Nigeria is powerless and voiceless....Ghana kicked your ass, Indian did the same, Japan did the same, Indonesia did the same Zimbabwe did the same, Malaysia did the same, China did the same, Niger did the same, there always rats to your government and NO action to show off!!!.....DUMMY!
I think you are the dummy here. To be humble in nature and avoid destroying other nations with its giant is not going to help move the continent and the entire humanity forward. You don't retaliate with dangerous actions on primitive humans. We are people destined for civilized life. Nigeria is working to get organized and live a civilized life. We aren't Zulus who go about carrying spear, machetes, clubs, etc in anger killing other fellow human beings like barbarians. Do you expect Nigerians to behave in the same way? We are better than that! Jeez! Shame on you.
Re: Noah-Ichaba, Nigerian Diplomat Beaten By Equatorial Guinea Police by 14(m): 5:53am On May 23, 2015
Equatoria guinea of all countries. it just goes to show, as i said, if you cannot be respected by other Countries, it means you are useless. You have nothing to offer.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Noah-Ichaba, Nigerian Diplomat Beaten By Equatorial Guinea Police by 14(m): 6:06am On May 23, 2015
all4naija:

Of course! They are our bragging rights! What do Zulus brag about more than xenophobic attacks and exposing peanuts and bosoms in public?

Go Nigeria, the true GIANT of Africa.

Giant of ants, thats what equatorial quinea showed you. no one respects nigeria in this african continent.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Noah-Ichaba, Nigerian Diplomat Beaten By Equatorial Guinea Police by 14(m): 6:19am On May 23, 2015
all4naija:
Whatever! That my prior post is about being GIANT of Africa not about civilization. This is one of the reasons why Nigerians look down on South African blacks because they are silly. Huh! angry angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry cry cry

-Giant with onky 1 327MW of power, wow, https://www.nairaland.com/2331623/fg-raises-alarm-over-dwindling
-fuel shortages
-unpaid salaries
-bad roads

Reasons no country will respect nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Noah-Ichaba, Nigerian Diplomat Beaten By Equatorial Guinea Police by vandalZA(m): 9:51am On May 23, 2015
all4naija:
You must be joking! Do you even know anything about that tiny nation of poor people?! Jeez! Don't make me burst some skulls in Equatorial Guinea. angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
yes I do know that tiny country......they're a kicking nation you can ask Nigerians if you don't know!
Re: Noah-Ichaba, Nigerian Diplomat Beaten By Equatorial Guinea Police by vandalZA(m): 9:54am On May 23, 2015
all4naija:
They can't! They can not because I am Nigerian. You shouldn't forget I am talking about the true GIANT of Africa. Hahaha...

Go Nigeria, the true GIANT of Africa - not South Africa!
LOLEST that's true....a true GIANT OF AFRICA IN POPULATION!

3 Likes

Re: Noah-Ichaba, Nigerian Diplomat Beaten By Equatorial Guinea Police by vandalZA(m): 10:00am On May 23, 2015
all4naija:
Yes! That is because it is a responsibility to be a GIANT. It is call humility! South Africa can't take because it is a weak nation full of airheads and arrogant people. That just reminded me of the recent xenophobic attacks carried out by smelling Zulus! angry angry angry lipsrsealed cry cry cry
ZULU people don't tolerate sh**t its in their blood, they inherited from SHAKA ZULU. It just a wake up call to remind you that south Africa is a man's land

2 Likes

Re: Noah-Ichaba, Nigerian Diplomat Beaten By Equatorial Guinea Police by vandalZA(m): 10:08am On May 23, 2015
all4naija:

I think you are the dummy here. To be humble in nature and avoid destroying other nations with its giant is not going to help move the continent and the entire humanity forward. You don't retaliate with dangerous actions on primitive humans. We are people destined for civilized life. Nigeria is working to get organized and live a civilized life. We aren't Zulus who go about carrying spear, machetes, clubs, etc in anger killing other fellow human beings like barbarians. Do you expect Nigerians to behave in the same way? We are better than that! Jeez! Shame on you.
Nigerians working together, Nigerians destined for civilised life You better be joking with tribal wars that are taking place we even experience that on nairaland igbos going head to head with yurobas lolest fighting for crazy things and DUMMY things
Re: Noah-Ichaba, Nigerian Diplomat Beaten By Equatorial Guinea Police by vandalZA(m): 10:10am On May 23, 2015
14:
Equatoria guinea of all countries. it just goes to show, as i said, if you cannot be respected by other Countries, it means you are useless. You have nothing to offer.
100likes
Re: Noah-Ichaba, Nigerian Diplomat Beaten By Equatorial Guinea Police by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 23, 2015
vandalZA:
Nigerians working together, Nigerians destined for civilised life You better be joking with tribal wars that are taking place we even experience that on nairaland igbos going head to head with yurobas lolest fighting for crazy things and DUMMY things
Those rivalries among Nigerians are mere words of mouth on the internet. You can not use that to judge the ability of the people to cooperate with themselves in real life. We are known to be the most friendly people on the entire planet once and possibly is in the continent of Africa. That is the reason we aren't behaving like primitive Zulus carrying clubs and machetes about the streets while looking for African immigrants to kill. What is more savagery than that? Huh! South African blacks aren't civilized at all, not even up to the level of Nigerians. That is a sad news for Africa though. angry lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Noah-Ichaba, Nigerian Diplomat Beaten By Equatorial Guinea Police by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 23, 2015
vandalZA:
yes I do know that tiny country......they're a kicking nation you can ask Nigerians if you don't know!
We turn a blind eye to what the Equatorial Guinean police did because the people of that nation are still learning to get civilized from their primitiveness. They think doing that would make us react bad, invade their country and take them prisoners so that the superpowers of the world can blame us. We aren't going to do that and we can only dialogue with them and let them understand that is not how to live like 21st century human beings. You need to know that we got swag like the almighty USA! Hahaha...
Re: Noah-Ichaba, Nigerian Diplomat Beaten By Equatorial Guinea Police by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 23, 2015
vandalZA:
I think the Equatorial Guinean police use unnecessary excessive force there. If that is how they treat people it means there must be something wrong with that society. I don't see anything interesting in that nation though. The oil and gas there are largely in the Nigerian territorial water. We can easily punish them.
Re: Noah-Ichaba, Nigerian Diplomat Beaten By Equatorial Guinea Police by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 23, 2015
vandalZA:
What about GDP, the African richest people, etc? You would soon die of cardiac arrest for hating on the GIANT of Africa if you don't change from your wrong ways. grin grin grin grin
Re: Noah-Ichaba, Nigerian Diplomat Beaten By Equatorial Guinea Police by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 23, 2015
vandalZA:
ZULU people don't tolerate sh**t its in their blood, they inherited from SHAKA ZULU. It just a wake up call to remind you that south Africa is a man's land
Stop bragging about a name that has nothing special in history. Who is Shaka Zulu? Is that the very reason why Zulu people half-unclothed? Smh...
Re: Noah-Ichaba, Nigerian Diplomat Beaten By Equatorial Guinea Police by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 23, 2015
mzilakazi:

What does SA has to do with this?
Everything! For killing African people for their enviousness or over trivialities. They cannot lead by good examples like Nigerians.
Re: Noah-Ichaba, Nigerian Diplomat Beaten By Equatorial Guinea Police by 14(m): 12:05am On May 24, 2015
all4naija:
Everything! For killing African people for their enviousness or over trivialities. They cannot lead by good examples like Nigerians.

oil producing country with no fuels, i throw my hands in the air.
Things are falling apart: https://www.nairaland.com/2333254/arik-air-cancels-all-flights

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Noah-Ichaba, Nigerian Diplomat Beaten By Equatorial Guinea Police by 14(m): 12:42am On May 24, 2015
www.nairaland.com/2333148/radio-stations-shutting-down
Everything is about to shutdown in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Noah-Ichaba, Nigerian Diplomat Beaten By Equatorial Guinea Police by Nobody: 1:19am On May 24, 2015
14:

Things are falling apart: https://www.nairaland.com/2333254/arik-air-cancels-all-flights

grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. My ribs hurt for laughing out loud! I really don't like Nigerian leaders in their inability to create and operate an organized society. That is a big shame though. Despite that, we are still better than xenophobic Zulus. Bwahaha...
Re: Noah-Ichaba, Nigerian Diplomat Beaten By Equatorial Guinea Police by vandalZA(m): 4:15am On May 24, 2015
all4naija:
Those rivalries among Nigerians are mere words of mouth on the internet. You can not use that to judge the ability of the people to cooperate with themselves in real life. We are known to be the most friendly people on the entire planet once and possibly is in the continent of Africa. That is the reason we aren't behaving like primitive Zulus carrying clubs and machetes about the streets while looking for African immigrants to kill. What is more savagery than that? Huh! South African blacks aren't civilized at all, not even up to the level of Nigerians. That is a sad news for Africa though. angry lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry cry
keep dreaming DUMMY because friendly people are being kicked all over the world..!!!
Re: Noah-Ichaba, Nigerian Diplomat Beaten By Equatorial Guinea Police by vandalZA(m): 4:24am On May 24, 2015
all4naija:
We turn a blind eye to what the Equatorial Guinean police did because the people of that nation are still learning to get civilized from their primitiveness. They think doing that would make us react bad, invade their country and take them prisoners so that the superpowers of the world can blame us. We aren't going to do that and we can only dialogue with them and let them understand that is not how to live like 21st century human beings. You need to know that we got swag like the almighty USA! Hahaha...
what about Malaysia, Indonesia, China, India ain't civilised nations too because they know how to kick Nigerians very painfully....by the way give the word (PRIMITVE) a break!!!

1 Like

Re: Noah-Ichaba, Nigerian Diplomat Beaten By Equatorial Guinea Police by vandalZA(m): 4:29am On May 24, 2015
all4naija:

I think the Equatorial Guinean police use unnecessary excessive force there. If that is how they treat people it means there must be something wrong with that society. I don't see anything interesting in that nation though. The oil and gas there are largely in the Nigerian territorial water. We can easily punish them.
who are you talking because what you are tell me is not near my comment above!...or maybe you are high on something or just received a kick from Equatorial Guineas
Re: Noah-Ichaba, Nigerian Diplomat Beaten By Equatorial Guinea Police by vandalZA(m): 4:41am On May 24, 2015
all4naija:
What about GDP, the African richest people, etc? You would soon die of cardiac arrest for hating on the GIANT of Africa if you don't change from your wrong ways. grin grin grin grin
the same GDP that make the government to borough money to pay salaries, not to develop the country that's IDIOTIC!...! The same GDP that produce $20billion as a budget for the year to develop a country that's NOTHING to celebrate..! The same GDP be that can't produce a 12hours electricity not to mention 24hours..! The some GDP that can't bring water to the tap..! The list is endless your GDP is what I call, a paper GDP!!!
Re: Noah-Ichaba, Nigerian Diplomat Beaten By Equatorial Guinea Police by vandalZA(m): 4:45am On May 24, 2015
all4naija:
Stop bragging about a name that has nothing special in history. Who is Shaka Zulu? Is that the very reason why Zulu people half-unclothed? Smh...
you can ask your country men they know a lot about SHAKA ZULU!!!
Re: Noah-Ichaba, Nigerian Diplomat Beaten By Equatorial Guinea Police by vandalZA(m): 4:47am On May 24, 2015
14:

lolest what happened to the GDP
Re: Noah-Ichaba, Nigerian Diplomat Beaten By Equatorial Guinea Police by vandalZA(m): 4:49am On May 24, 2015
14:
www.nairaland.com/2333148/radio-stations-shutting-down

Everything is about to shutdown in Nigeria
lolest they tried to win the economy by false GDP, now they feel the heat!
Re: Noah-Ichaba, Nigerian Diplomat Beaten By Equatorial Guinea Police by vandalZA(m): 4:52am On May 24, 2015
all4naija:
grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. My ribs hurt for laughing out loud! I really don't like Nigerian leaders in their inability to create and operate an organized society. That is a big shame though. Despite that, we are still better than xenophobic Zulus. Bwahaha...
looool shamed making yourself to feel better but its alright..LOLEST grin
all4naija:
looool shamed making yourself to feel better but its alright..LOLEST
Re: Noah-Ichaba, Nigerian Diplomat Beaten By Equatorial Guinea Police by LeSudAfricaine: 9:52am On May 24, 2015
vandalZA:
what about Malaysia, Indonesia, China, India ain't civilised nations too because they know how to kick Nigerians very painfully....by the way give the word (PRIMITVE) a break!!!
You forgot Township, Squalor, Zulu etc, you are wasting your time with that idiott
Re: Noah-Ichaba, Nigerian Diplomat Beaten By Equatorial Guinea Police by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 24, 2015
vandalZA:
keep dreaming DUMMY because friendly people are being kicked all over the world..!!!
Oh, yeah ! You are always using isolated cases to defending your erring argument. My ass has never been kicked by any foreigners once and I am Nigerian. I know of many people who come from that nation with the same status. I think you are the DUMMY here.

I don't know why South African blacks are very unreasonable in their Zulu-ness! Jeez! I frown at Townships! Bleh! angry angry angry lipsrsealed
Re: Noah-Ichaba, Nigerian Diplomat Beaten By Equatorial Guinea Police by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 24, 2015
vandalZA:
looool shamed making yourself to feel better but its alright..LOLEST ;Dlooool shamed making yourself to feel better but its alright..LOLEST

What is so shameful about stating facts? I can rarely understand your position at times. If you don't work on eliminating xenophobic Zulu nature from your society it will continue to destroy the smelling Townships and your entire region. How that truth is about feeling cocky is still a challenge to me in your post.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Trump Is Leaving the Hospital, Says "Don't Let Covid Rule Your Life" / Zelensky Says Ukraine Is Ready To Discuss Neutrality - Russian Media / Republicans' Bid To Overturn Joe Biden's Victory Ends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.