Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Noah-Ichaba, Nigerian Diplomat Beaten By Equatorial Guinea Police - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Noah-Ichaba, Nigerian Diplomat Beaten By Equatorial Guinea Police (27634 Views)

Yahya Jammeh Farming In Equatorial Guinea (Photos) / Equatorial-Guinea’s President Nguema Appoints His Son As Vice President / Photo Of The Nigerian Diplomat Equatorial Guinea Police Beat Up Mercilessly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Noah-Ichaba, Nigerian Diplomat Beaten By Equatorial Guinea Police by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 24, 2015
vandalZA:
you can ask your country men they know a lot about SHAKA ZULU!!!
I know about Shaka Zulu but, I mean you are overly making the story surrounding him looks like an epiphany which is not. Please...! I am not going to be a South African backward history party pooper! Go ahead and tell us about your overrated Shaka Zulu. Bwahaha...
Re: Noah-Ichaba, Nigerian Diplomat Beaten By Equatorial Guinea Police by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 24, 2015
vandalZA:
the same GDP that make the government to borough money to pay salaries, not to develop the country that's IDIOTIC!...! The same GDP that produce $20billion as a budget for the year to develop a country that's NOTHING to celebrate..! The same GDP be that can't produce a 12hours electricity not to mention 24hours..! The some GDP that can't bring water to the tap..! The list is endless your GDP is what I call, a paper GDP!!!
It is clear you have little understanding of economics. I have never in my life see anybody that couldn't reason as most South African blacks when debating. This keep making me to feel repudiated of whatever claim most of you tend to make about your development here.

GDP is not a causative effect of the power problem in Nigeria. The earlier you know that Nigerian public institutions aren't functioning well the better for you to know where the problem lies. The symptomatic causes of epileptic electricity generating and supply in Nigeria are a bit complicated than what GDP can be equated with. There are many contributory factors which one of then is high corruption in the system. There is also ineffectiveness of the distribution processes, damages of equipment and poor revenue collection. Please, the more you keep making bogus assertion of GDP in relation to power failure in Nigeria the more you seem irrelevant to me.

On one hand GDP is not an excuse for the $20 billion budget. For your information, that is the national budget which is separated from the state budgets and Lagos alone fiscal year remit more than a quarter of that amount. You have no single idea on how the Nigeria system functioned here you are trying to make claims based on hearsays. What a way to go in your backward view. Instead of coming here to make fool of yourself it is good you ask questions. On the other hand, the national government has failed in properly collecting tax revenue that is the most effective means of generating revenue internally. This is one of the factors in the reduction of the national budget you are pointing out as too meager for a nation the size of ours. In a nutshell, the budget of Nigeria can easily dwarf that of South Africa if the government is transparent in collecting revenue and carrying out developmental plans judiciously without pocketing the proceedings. This is about corruption not GDP, my Zulu friend.

There is nothing like paper GDP. Either you accept we have a larger one than your overrated country ghostly or move on with your pathetic life. We all know how xenophobic your people life revolves round things in Africa. That is a big shame on your country. I will never in my life step my foot on South Africa, ever!

Thank you.
Re: Noah-Ichaba, Nigerian Diplomat Beaten By Equatorial Guinea Police by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 24, 2015
vandalZA:
who are you talking because what you are tell me is not near my comment above!...or maybe you are high on something or just received a kick from Equatorial Guineas
Equatorial Guinea is a tiny nation that is just coming to realize how to develop its miniscule infrastructure and that is possibly thrilling the people to think they are above the law to trample on foreign Africans right in their midst. If they are being advised by South Africans to take such destructive step it is not going to help them in the long run. We have been surviving that nation silently for years before they discover petroleum. Do you know the people of that nation speak Spanish? grin cheesy cool
Re: Noah-Ichaba, Nigerian Diplomat Beaten By Equatorial Guinea Police by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 24, 2015
vandalZA:
what about Malaysia, Indonesia, China, India ain't civilised nations too because they know how to kick Nigerians very painfully....by the way give the word (PRIMITVE) a break!!!
A thorough look at the nations you listed proves you wrong. Malaysia is a Muslim nation known to be excessively myopic and it is practicing Sharia law. I frown at that in the 21st century! Indonesia is in the same category with Malaysia and it is a nation where they behead human beings for committing crimes. Smh...! China might be moving toward a democratic rule system but it is a one-party state that still condones forced labor practice, dehumanizing people, disrespectful to foreigners, etc. India is a democracy where domestic violence is rife, raping young girls is a past time, etc. How would you expect those nations to understand human rights like the developed nations(the west)? Only in third word or semi-third world nations Nigerians are usually maltreated. Bwahaha...!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Trump Is Leaving the Hospital, Says "Don't Let Covid Rule Your Life" / Zelensky Says Ukraine Is Ready To Discuss Neutrality - Russian Media / Republicans' Bid To Overturn Joe Biden's Victory Ends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.