Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,395 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

$20bn Excess Crude Account: Many‘ll Go To Jail After May 29…. Sen. Adeyeye - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $20bn Excess Crude Account: Many‘ll Go To Jail After May 29…. Sen. Adeyeye (23519 Views)

Okonjo-iweala Exposes What States Got From Excess Crude Account / $20bn Excess Crude Account: Many‘ll Go To Jail After May 29…. Sen. Adeyeye / Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $20bn Excess Crude Account: Many‘ll Go To Jail After May 29…. Sen. Adeyeye by hope4nigeria(m): 3:25pm On May 21, 2015
erunz:
SOME STUP**D APC CLOWN WILL JUST BE SCREAMING JAIL AS IF THEY ARE D COURT O JUDGE.
ole?thief
Re: $20bn Excess Crude Account: Many‘ll Go To Jail After May 29…. Sen. Adeyeye by HRich(m): 3:26pm On May 21, 2015
comos:
Buhari should concentrate on delivering his promise to Nigerian.
Going after those big-men is a waste of time, b/cos they will fight back till his tenure comes to an end.

I wonder if he thinks he was voted in power to jail people.
Re: $20bn Excess Crude Account: Many‘ll Go To Jail After May 29…. Sen. Adeyeye by Akiika: 3:32pm On May 21, 2015
comos:
Going after those big-men is a waste of time, b/cos they will fight back till his tenure comes to an end.
The treasury is empty and we are in debt!
It is not a matter of choice, they need to return what they have stolen.
Buhari needs money to deliver his promises, he's not going to manufacture money in Aso rock.

1 Like

Re: $20bn Excess Crude Account: Many‘ll Go To Jail After May 29…. Sen. Adeyeye by 989900: 3:35pm On May 21, 2015
For those that are saying you can't just jail people, they will get lawyers, prolong court cases . . . yada, yada, yada, you will soon learn that, prison is nothing -- going from one court room to another without bail for 4-8 years is worse than sentencing.
Re: $20bn Excess Crude Account: Many‘ll Go To Jail After May 29…. Sen. Adeyeye by Ochinex(m): 3:35pm On May 21, 2015
when I read Ur comments , all I Do is laugh, buhari can do nothing, he cant even arrest or jail any PDP member unless he jails apc corrupt leaders too. But still he can't cause of tribalism in Nigeria. those saying he would arrest PDP members, to my view he can't. why?because he have to arrest Tinubu for stealing Lagos money,he have to arrest ameachi for using rivers money for Buhari's campaign, he have to arrest okorocha for using IMO state money for his second term bid and reelection campaign without paying lecturers their salary which made the university went for indefinite strike, and so many APC members because if he doesn't do this and go ahead arresting PDP members sorry to say Nigeria would be a divided entity.
, Those saying he can jail PGEJ please relax and think well coz he can't even think of doing that, here are my reasons.

1. Immunity covers PGEJ

2. So much Tribalism in Nigeria

3. Hr have to arrest Pass presidents who also looted alot of money like IBB, IBJ etc
Re: $20bn Excess Crude Account: Many‘ll Go To Jail After May 29…. Sen. Adeyeye by Ochinex(m): 3:35pm On May 21, 2015
when I read Ur comments , all I Do is laugh, buhari can do nothing, he cant even arrest or jail any PDP member unless he jails apc corrupt leaders too. But still he can't cause of tribalism in Nigeria. those saying he would arrest PDP members, to my view he can't. why?because he have to arrest Tinubu for stealing Lagos money,he have to arrest ameachi for using rivers money for Buhari's campaign, he have to arrest okorocha for using IMO state money for his second term bid and reelection campaign without paying lecturers their salary which made the university went for indefinite strike, and so many APC members because if he doesn't do this and go ahead arresting PDP members sorry to say Nigeria would be a divided entity.
, Those saying he can jail PGEJ please relax and think well coz he can't even think of doing that, here are my reasons.

1. Immunity covers PGEJ

2. So much Tribalism in Nigeria

3. He have to arrest Pass presidents who also looted alot of money like IBB, IBJ etc
Re: $20bn Excess Crude Account: Many‘ll Go To Jail After May 29…. Sen. Adeyeye by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 21, 2015
Thank you......I hope he understand your point of view since he is having difficulty in understanding mine!

Akiika:

The treasury is empty and we are in debt!
It is not a matter of choice, they need to return what they have stolen.
Buhari needs money to deliver his promises, he's not going to manufacture money in Aso rock.
Re: $20bn Excess Crude Account: Many‘ll Go To Jail After May 29…. Sen. Adeyeye by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 3:38pm On May 21, 2015
See as yourbas carry the thing for head because the money no reach their hand. By the way such amount is not missing it was all a ploy by APC and lamido sanusi to bring the jonathan govt to question by the populace. But I agree NNPC should be re-organized. But how are the going to do this without the corporation of the SS. Hmnn nigeria just became complicated by the way am yourba so no body quotes me in respect to, you know or else sango on U.
Re: $20bn Excess Crude Account: Many‘ll Go To Jail After May 29…. Sen. Adeyeye by SkyEmmanuel(f): 3:43pm On May 21, 2015
Honestly, I hope this is not just propaganda, giving assurance that the issue will be addressed and certain persons will be arrested is not enough.
Actions will be much more appreciated than mere words. Thank you.
Re: $20bn Excess Crude Account: Many‘ll Go To Jail After May 29…. Sen. Adeyeye by Rexnegro(m): 3:44pm On May 21, 2015
comos:
Can u hear ursef ? So if thieves come una house n steal items worth millions can u tell ur dad to leave them n concentrate on his responsibilities of feeding u children abi ? Buhair should probe anyone what probing esp from this immediate past govt..only if u no the volume of corruption in dis gej govt...even gej got confuse n said stealing is not corruption. Can u imagine that? Buhari said he focusing on three tins: which are corruption , employment and electricity. Hope I quoted him right n u re here saying he should liv them... U sound like ur dad or ur uncle is one of the thieveS... bro next time pls tink before u type I beg .
Re: $20bn Excess Crude Account: Many‘ll Go To Jail After May 29…. Sen. Adeyeye by yusufbida(m): 3:49pm On May 21, 2015
comos:
Re: $20bn Excess Crude Account: Many‘ll Go To Jail After May 29…. Sen. Adeyeye by yusufbida(m): 3:54pm On May 21, 2015
comos:

What is this one saying..............

Is corruption nt part of his campaign promise?
Re: $20bn Excess Crude Account: Many‘ll Go To Jail After May 29…. Sen. Adeyeye by Ephemmm: 4:03pm On May 21, 2015
erunz:
SOME STUP**D APC CLOWN WILL JUST BE SCREAMING JAIL AS IF THEY ARE D COURT O JUDGE.

You dey fear?
Re: $20bn Excess Crude Account: Many‘ll Go To Jail After May 29…. Sen. Adeyeye by HzRF(m): 4:07pm On May 21, 2015
This idiot is a disgrace to us in ila orangun,oke-ila, ora igbomina
He's so useless that he lost his polling in his senatorial election in his home town in ora
But thanks to d fools in osogbo

He should tell us what he did with his constituency allowance (aregbe is the owner)

U are supposed to be jailed first

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: $20bn Excess Crude Account: Many‘ll Go To Jail After May 29…. Sen. Adeyeye by dhorlipizzu(m): 4:26pm On May 21, 2015
Lizabeth25:
I even think new prisons will be constructed because the old ones will not accommodate those national thief thief grin grin

grin grin grin grin

No be lie... grin angry angry angry funny u...

Anyhow sha me I won't sell this my land for government to buil the prisons oooo

This land is not for sale... beware of the FG
Re: $20bn Excess Crude Account: Many‘ll Go To Jail After May 29…. Sen. Adeyeye by dhorlipizzu(m): 4:29pm On May 21, 2015
erunz:
Re: $20bn Excess Crude Account: Many‘ll Go To Jail After May 29…. Sen. Adeyeye by dhorlipizzu(m): 4:29pm On May 21, 2015
erunz:

Funny u
Re: $20bn Excess Crude Account: Many‘ll Go To Jail After May 29…. Sen. Adeyeye by authority2006(m): 4:30pm On May 21, 2015
erunz:
We're not stupiid, we're neither the court nor the judge. But we're sensible Nigerians, sensible enough to know that the people who have plundered, embezzled, diverted and mismanaged our resources ought to be in jail. Thank you.
Re: $20bn Excess Crude Account: Many‘ll Go To Jail After May 29…. Sen. Adeyeye by Coolnsimple(m): 4:31pm On May 21, 2015
misterchris:
There would be fuel scarcity... So there wouldnt be any vehicle to convey them
you're very funny.lol..
Re: $20bn Excess Crude Account: Many‘ll Go To Jail After May 29…. Sen. Adeyeye by authority2006(m): 4:37pm On May 21, 2015
hamaworld:

I pray so..
Coz I am waiting for d job he promise us d youth.

Coz I really want to marry n settle down
You want to marry and settle? You want the job Buhari promised you? You had better support his anti-corruption stance because if he fails to fight corruption, you may not be able to settle down in time.
Re: $20bn Excess Crude Account: Many‘ll Go To Jail After May 29…. Sen. Adeyeye by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 21, 2015
I really hope so many of those looters and thieves go to jail!
Re: $20bn Excess Crude Account: Many‘ll Go To Jail After May 29…. Sen. Adeyeye by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 21, 2015
Forget your land joor..! General go use part of him farm take do prison yard! That was why he was showing it to AMOSUN. (Ogun state governor) grin

uote author=dhorlipizzu post=33962710]

grin grin grin grin

No be lie... grin angry angry angry funny u...

Anyhow sha me I won't sell this my land for government to buil the prisons oooo

This land is not for sale... beware of the FG[/quote]
Re: $20bn Excess Crude Account: Many‘ll Go To Jail After May 29…. Sen. Adeyeye by hamaworld(m): 4:59pm On May 21, 2015
authority2006:
You want to marry and settle? You want the job Buhari promised you? You had better support his anti-corruption stance because if he fails to fight corruption, you may not be able to settle down in time.

You are on point sir.
Re: $20bn Excess Crude Account: Many‘ll Go To Jail After May 29…. Sen. Adeyeye by M4gunners: 4:59pm On May 21, 2015
Sanusi and co will also go to jail? The only thing that will happen is that those who have no back bone may go to jail. Buhari should not forget the interview he granted to CNN during his campaign. He said if he wins the election, he will not fight the corrupt Leaders, but will make a law that anybody who will be found embezzling government money from then (if he wins) will be prosecuted. I'm more interested in him given school children at least a meal a day than prosecuting ex Leaders.
Re: $20bn Excess Crude Account: Many‘ll Go To Jail After May 29…. Sen. Adeyeye by lagdmark(m): 5:02pm On May 21, 2015
If the trial of corrupt politicians in Nigeria start today, 80% of the senate/ house of Rep seats will be vacant even most states will not have governors again . fact is, Inec will conduct new election from state to federal levels to replace old corrupt politicians
Re: $20bn Excess Crude Account: Many‘ll Go To Jail After May 29…. Sen. Adeyeye by Divinehenrich(m): 5:05pm On May 21, 2015
GMB, plz I want to make a very passionate appeal, fight corruption holistically and prosecute all those directly or indirectly involved in fuel subsidy fraud and the missing $20 billion. May God help you as you sanitize our dear country "Nigeria"
Re: $20bn Excess Crude Account: Many‘ll Go To Jail After May 29…. Sen. Adeyeye by inimitkel(m): 5:09pm On May 21, 2015
Let's watch as the drama unfolds
Re: $20bn Excess Crude Account: Many‘ll Go To Jail After May 29…. Sen. Adeyeye by mechanics(m): 5:11pm On May 21, 2015
Lizabeth25:
I even think new prisons will be constructed because the old ones will not accommodate those national thief thief grin grin
dats true.
Re: $20bn Excess Crude Account: Many‘ll Go To Jail After May 29…. Sen. Adeyeye by dmedalion25: 5:41pm On May 21, 2015
Ewo ti po ji

Re: $20bn Excess Crude Account: Many‘ll Go To Jail After May 29…. Sen. Adeyeye by Fourwinds: 6:35pm On May 21, 2015
comos:
I don't agree. u are encouraging other to do d same. He must go after dem. if it means eternity
Re: $20bn Excess Crude Account: Many‘ll Go To Jail After May 29…. Sen. Adeyeye by Fourwinds: 6:40pm On May 21, 2015
strawberryinc:
many will go to jail including Adeyeye himself.... yeye de smell.
Buhari had better concentrate on building nigeria instead of witch-hunting
So doing d rite thing is now witch-hunting. dey way people reason is appalling. how will Buhari jail someone dat has not been found wanting. it will be clear to d world what d person did.
Re: $20bn Excess Crude Account: Many‘ll Go To Jail After May 29…. Sen. Adeyeye by Fourwinds: 6:42pm On May 21, 2015
purplekayc:
that money is lost
for ur mind. just wait dat money will resurface when Buhari is serious with his probe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Aide, Garba Shehu Mocks Oby Ezekwesili Asked "What Is Oby?" / Annkio Briggs Speaks On The Killing Of IPOB Members In Enugu (Video) / Buhari Hosted To A Lunch By Emir Of Daura (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.