Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,550 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

$20bn Excess Crude Account: Many‘ll Go To Jail After May 29…. Sen. Adeyeye - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $20bn Excess Crude Account: Many‘ll Go To Jail After May 29…. Sen. Adeyeye (23520 Views)

Okonjo-iweala Exposes What States Got From Excess Crude Account / $20bn Excess Crude Account: Many‘ll Go To Jail After May 29…. Sen. Adeyeye / Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $20bn Excess Crude Account: Many‘ll Go To Jail After May 29…. Sen. Adeyeye by mohisi: 7:06pm On May 21, 2015
comos:
Buhari should concentrate on delivering his promise to Nigerian.
Going after those big-men is a waste of time, b/cos they will fight back till his tenure comes to an end.
that's wht u think bt is nt true all d moni just be recover
Re: $20bn Excess Crude Account: Many‘ll Go To Jail After May 29…. Sen. Adeyeye by Michaelgates(m): 7:16pm On May 21, 2015
Jonathan has turned is country upside down. Let us be sincere, he has fail! He just opened his government door to thieives. Chop as u like and go. Both the one for today and for the future, the ate everything! And u want they to go? No! They must rot in jail. I dont blame the people who is supporting the Jonathan administation. U are simply used to suffering that it blinds ur sense of thinking clearly.

1 Like

Re: $20bn Excess Crude Account: Many‘ll Go To Jail After May 29…. Sen. Adeyeye by charly4lyf(m): 7:19pm On May 21, 2015
The problem now is that, is there enough space for them?
Re: $20bn Excess Crude Account: Many‘ll Go To Jail After May 29…. Sen. Adeyeye by ocelot2006(m): 8:54pm On May 21, 2015
comos:
Buhari should concentrate on delivering his promise to Nigerian.
Going after those big-men is a waste of time, b/cos they will fight back till his tenure comes to an end.

He cant even go after them when himself has already been compromised.
Re: $20bn Excess Crude Account: Many‘ll Go To Jail After May 29…. Sen. Adeyeye by allenadeola(m): 3:18am On May 22, 2015
I doubt if this senator is conversant with Nigerian constitution. Our Constitution is very porous, just get a good lawyer. Even a thief will get scot free for stealing. This new administration needs to check out the loop hopes of the Constitution before the so called miscreants among the elites can get what they deserve
Re: $20bn Excess Crude Account: Many‘ll Go To Jail After May 29…. Sen. Adeyeye by Nobody: 6:11am On Jun 12, 2015
I don build house already...! I no need the space. Lol

dhorlipizzu:

grin grin grin grin

No be lie... grin angry angry angry funny u...

Anyhow sha me I won't sell this my land for government to buil the prisons oooo

This land is not for sale... beware of the FG

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Hosted To A Lunch By Emir Of Daura (photos) / Fayose Imposes Yearly Registration Fee On Herdsmen In Ekiti / COVID-19: My Position On Economy Misreported – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.