Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,805 members, 7,810,098 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

Debate: Is There Anything For A Woman To Carry Condom In Her Bag? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Debate: Is There Anything For A Woman To Carry Condom In Her Bag? (2299 Views)

Someone Finds Condom In A Bible In Her Hotel Room In Abuja (photos) / Ladies, Does Having A Condom In A Wallet Make A Guy Irresponsible? / Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry Condom In Her Bag? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Debate: Is There Anything For A Woman To Carry Condom In Her Bag? by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 21, 2015
Aspiregreat:

Reasons tongue
lol,,,don't know oo...i just know it's wrong.
Inbuilt ten commandments i presume.
Stale
wink
Re: Debate: Is There Anything For A Woman To Carry Condom In Her Bag? by naijaboiy: 5:29pm On May 21, 2015
sarada:
Are you talking about a female condom or a male condom?
If it's a female condom, I don't really see anything wrong. It's for protection right?

But if it's a male condom, well, it's kind off awkward. Except she is a _prostitute or a seasoned _whore.
And how many women are comfortable with the use of female condoms?

Whether a lady is with a male or female condom there is nothing bad in it.

Females like sex same way Males do. So if a female should carry condoms of whichever type in her bag is not enough for you or anyone to judge her.

undecided
Re: Debate: Is There Anything For A Woman To Carry Condom In Her Bag? by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 21, 2015
?.
Re: Debate: Is There Anything For A Woman To Carry Condom In Her Bag? by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 21, 2015
ireneony:
Ladies and Gentle men, what's your take on this?
babe i love ur pix. It hot and sexy. U rock!!
Re: Debate: Is There Anything For A Woman To Carry Condom In Her Bag? by ireneony(f): 6:00pm On May 21, 2015
Jollyjoy:
babe i love ur pix. It hot and sexy. U rock!!
thanks grin
dancing redi over here...
but I haven't eaten cucumber for the past one year now grin
Re: Debate: Is There Anything For A Woman To Carry Condom In Her Bag? by pinkiberry(m): 6:01pm On May 21, 2015
it depends on the gal,a gal who is sexually active may not see anything in that, it also depends on your religious belief
Re: Debate: Is There Anything For A Woman To Carry Condom In Her Bag? by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 21, 2015
ireneony:
thanks grin
dancing redi over here...
but I haven't eaten cucumber for the past one year now grin
lolz dat nt even withstanding,u look extremely cute. Seeing ur pix got me wishing am a guy,hmm i would hv locate u nd chase dat guy out. Lolz kidding though. Bt u are beautiful.
Re: Debate: Is There Anything For A Woman To Carry Condom In Her Bag? by okabe(m): 6:23pm On May 21, 2015
Praisemelody:
lol, a rapist doesn't care about condom, he knows the consequences of what he wants to do. now think about it, you will beg him to use condom,he accepts,u opens our bag brings it out,he collects open and wers......... my dear its no longer a rape. so that's not an excuse

Lwkm, I just dey try imagine wetin d policeman go do wen a babe report sey dem rape am wit dat kain story...im go b like...

Re: Debate: Is There Anything For A Woman To Carry Condom In Her Bag? by okabe(m): 6:30pm On May 21, 2015
ireneony:
I haven't eaten cucumber for the past one year now grin

Ask n u shal receive grin
Re: Debate: Is There Anything For A Woman To Carry Condom In Her Bag? by Prodeegee(m): 3:11pm On May 23, 2015
BadBullet:
INCASE OF EMERGENCY

Lol...condom na first-aid?
Re: Debate: Is There Anything For A Woman To Carry Condom In Her Bag? by Prodeegee(m): 3:14pm On May 23, 2015
pinkiberry:
it depends on the gal,a gal who is sexually active may not see anything in that, it also depends on your religious belief

The question was 'what's your take'

Now lemme rephrase..."are you sexually active?"
Re: Debate: Is There Anything For A Woman To Carry Condom In Her Bag? by chemmerfrank(m): 3:50pm On May 23, 2015
Its wrong to me in any sense.. Unless your a LovePeddler..then its wise!

Very wise!!
Re: Debate: Is There Anything For A Woman To Carry Condom In Her Bag? by pinkiberry(m): 7:23am On May 24, 2015
Prodeegee:

The question was 'what's your take'

Now lemme rephrase..."are you sexually active?"
I refuse to answer such question
Re: Debate: Is There Anything For A Woman To Carry Condom In Her Bag? by Prodeegee(m): 8:54am On May 24, 2015
pinkiberry:
I refuse to answer such question

I refuse to take ur illustration too
Re: Debate: Is There Anything For A Woman To Carry Condom In Her Bag? by pinkiberry(m): 10:04am On May 24, 2015
Prodeegee:

I refuse to take ur illustration too
dat makes us even cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies,will U Rock This? guyz,can your girlfriend wear this? (photo) / Some Girls Are Silly..read / Girls And Fighting For A Guy....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.