Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,512 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

New Rules And Regulations For The New Regime - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Rules And Regulations For The New Regime (1274 Views)

Executive Stalemate: Nigeria’s New Regime Grounded In Confusion (PICTURE) / Nigeria Signed Pact To Import Refined Oil Under Buhari's Regime (NY Times 1984) / Rules And Regulations Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE), Sec, Isa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Rules And Regulations For The New Regime by BigB11(m): 8:00pm On Sep 13, 2006
I think it is fair and pleasant for everyone of us to have one or two input in moving our loving country forward: The following are my personal recommendation:

Rules and Regulations
1. All the kids of every top government official must attend Nigerian public schools.
I believe this policy will motivate these top officials (president, VP, governor e.t.c) to contribute vigorously toward the development of higher education standard in Nigeria.

2. All government officials and their families must always use Nigerian medical system i.e they are all restricted from seeking for medical treatment or checkup in another country.
I believe this will improve the Nigerian medical standard. Afterall, we have excellent medical professionals, but lacking resources. The resource that we are lacking will be visible or available as soon as this policy is implemented.

3. Any government official guilty of corruption must be publicly executed in his or her home town. This policy will definitely reduce the number of political candidates who are up to no good; it will weed out the political opportunist from the serious and sincerely ones.

4. The ownership of all assets of top government officials that weren't disclosed before the dead line must be replaced as Federal Government properties; and the position of the individual will also be replaced or reduced.

Please feel free to add your recommendation; you just never know who is reading or judge the affect and power of your recommendation.
Re: New Rules And Regulations For The New Regime by Odeku(m): 9:32pm On Sep 13, 2006
Big B1 this is a joke, HELL No if you can afford to send your kids to private school so be it, I went to private school, I'm i am proud of it. Nigeria medical system my behind, have you been to the hospital in Nigeria lately? private hospital are way better
Any government official guilty of corruption must be publicly executed

WE MUST START BY EXECUTING IBB
Re: New Rules And Regulations For The New Regime by BigB11(m): 9:40pm On Sep 13, 2006
ODEKU: It is sad that you did not get the logic, as usual.

The main goal of these rules and regulations is to bring back hope to ordinary Nigerians; and I believe this could be done by playing the politicians with their own games. Implementing vicious laws to protect Nigeria and Nigerians will definitely send a message to the bad fruits.

Think about it.
Re: New Rules And Regulations For The New Regime by Odeku(m): 9:58pm On Sep 13, 2006
who will implement the law are you even for real, this are the same law makers that are implementing the immunity clause, dud you speak as if you are not a Nigerian, and again, I can't blame you, my father is a prominent Nigeria and I've been around politics for over 30 years, dude. this lay makers will crawl down and beg for a way to steal, as long as you geese their palm
Re: New Rules And Regulations For The New Regime by BigB11(m): 10:10pm On Sep 13, 2006
ODEKU: Back to the subject.
Read the topic again.

Let's focus on listing new rules and regulations for the new regime.
Re: New Rules And Regulations For The New Regime by BigB11(m): 10:12pm On Sep 13, 2006
Save the rest of the story for another topic.

List what ever rules or regulations that will improve standard of living in Nigeria.
Re: New Rules And Regulations For The New Regime by Odeku(m): 10:27pm On Sep 13, 2006
No public official is allowed to have house overseas, not none of them people should have more than one house

(1) (Reply)

Donald Rumsfeld Resigns! / The New Ambassador's List: Who Should Be Posted To Iraq, Burundi, Sudan & U.S.A? / Where Is Nnukwu Village In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.