Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,109 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

group. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / group. (1357 Views)

D / Effeminate Gays: Why Do Some Gay Guys Act Like Girls / Guys like girls with skimpy dresses and tight trousers, but they won't marry them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

group. by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 21, 2015
group.
Re: group. by Cutehector(m): 10:39pm On May 21, 2015
And I dislike girls witt strong igbo accent
Re: group. by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 21, 2015
Maybe you were brought up in Lagos.
Re: group. by Cutehector(m): 10:42pm On May 21, 2015
caara:
I dislike Nigerian tribal accent, especially Igbo, Yoruba and Calabar.
and I dislike female names beginin wit c.
Re: group. by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 21, 2015
caara:
I grew up in the village bt I naturaly dnt have the strong accent, bt I like it if a girl is well groomed in it. She often questions my accent.
Re: group. by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 21, 2015
Hey u are wrong bro. Not all of them are unable to speak English. Infact i have a course mate back then in school. She's very brillant just that she can't speak without sss#
Re: group. by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 21, 2015
caara:
You no advice me na.
Re: group. by missKiffy(f): 10:48pm On May 21, 2015
Well, most of them are usually not educated
Re: group. by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 21, 2015
Cutehector:
and I dislike female names beginin wit c.
Lol. Is her moniker dt begins wit 'c' na. Her real name is Abdul-something.
Re: group. by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 21, 2015
embarassed
Re: group. by Cutehector(m): 10:55pm On May 21, 2015
StealthIdeals:
Lol. Is her moniker dt begins wit 'c' na. Her real name is Abdul-something.
lmao. grin
Re: group. by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 21, 2015
missKiffy:
Well, most of them are usually not educated
Now that I like her, maybe love, should I marry her?
Re: group. by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 21, 2015
you're the one having a problem. What is your own definition of Education? someone that goes to school abi? as for me.. as long as you are intellectual, you are Educated to me..
Re: group. by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 21, 2015
Thugnificient:
you're the one having a problem. What is your own definition of Education? someone that goes to school abi? as for me.. as long as you are intellectual, you are Educated to me..
I don't think u read the post. My definition of her being uneducated is that she can't speak English.
Re: group. by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 21, 2015
StealthIdeals:
I don't think u read the post. My definition of her being uneducated is that she can't speak English.
Ok, toh.. no comment
Re: group. by Hawlahscho(m): 12:04am On May 22, 2015
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: group. by tpiadotcom: 2:09am On May 22, 2015
StealthIdeals:
Alright, guys! I want you to predict if this type of marriage will last. I like Yoruba girls with strong Oyo dialect, but, most of the time, they are uneducated or semi-literate. There is this girl that is head over heel for me. I like her strong, quality Yoruba language usage. I'm a funny guy who doesn't easily laugh when others crack jokes, but mere listening to this girl makes me laugh ...I would still be laughing many days later after remembering her words. She often punctuates her sentences with rare, disapearing Yoruba epigrams. I like her so much, but she's not educated, and can't speak English. With my current career pace, I will need an editor wife in the future. Predict if the union can last. To my stalkers here, if you say something derogatory or debasing, I will match you words for words.

Jesu, what is this?
Re: group. by Nobody: 4:36am On May 22, 2015
StealthIdeals:
Alright, guys! I want you to predict if this type of marriage will last. I like Yoruba girls with strong Oyo dialect, but, most of the time, they are uneducated or semi-literate. There is this girl that is head over heel for me. I like her strong, quality Yoruba language usage. I'm a funny guy who doesn't easily laugh when others crack jokes, but mere listening to this girl makes me laugh ...I would still be laughing many days later after remembering her words. She often punctuates her sentences with rare, [size=25pt]disapearing[/size] Yoruba epigrams. I like her so much, but she's not educated, and can't speak English. With my current career pace, I will need an editor wife in the future. Predict if the union can last. To my stalkers here, if you say something derogatory or debasing, I will match you words for words.
I'm not usually this petty but

Peeped a few other mistakes too boo but let a troll flourish kiss
Re: group. by Nobody: 8:04am On May 22, 2015
1bkaye:

I'm not usually this petty but

Peeped a few other mistakes too boo but let a troll flourish kiss
That's why I said I will need a wife that will also double as my editor. Since you were able to notice that, let us start something o. Make I PM you sharpaly.
Re: group. by j0rdannkyle: 8:34am On May 22, 2015
I think its quiet simple. do you need a wife or an editor??
we can't all eat our cake and have it. an editor u can employ... but same can't be said about a loving wife!.

just my 2 cents
Re: group. by Nobody: 8:40am On May 22, 2015
j0rdannkyle:
I think its quiet simple. do you need a wife or an editor??
we can't all eat our cake and have it. an editor u can employ... but same can't be said about a loving wife!.

just my 2 cents
I hope I find the two qualities in a woman.
Re: group. by j0rdannkyle: 9:16am On May 22, 2015
StealthIdeals:
I hope I find the two qualities in a woman.

3, adding the strong accent. now to find the first 2 isn't so hard. but all 3... not impossible, but also not too probable
Re: group. by missKiffy(f): 9:30am On May 22, 2015
StealthIdeals:
Now that I like her, maybe love, should I marry her?
Why not, if you love her but you have to be ready to groom her, maybe help her with some education, you wouldn't lose if she is already your wife.
Re: group. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:40am On May 22, 2015
StealthIdeals:
Maybe you were brought up in Lagos.
You claim some people are uneducated yet you make poor expressions. What is the meaning of "brought up in Lagos?"
Re: group. by Nobody: 9:44am On May 22, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

You claim some people are uneducated yet you make poor expressions. What is the meaning of "brought up in Lagos?"
You should tell us the meaning, muggin. If you don't know the meaning of some English words, obviously as a result of your truancy during your primary school days, you should research the words using search engines like google, yahoo, and bing.
Re: group. by Nobody: 9:48am On May 22, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

If you can't make your own name, why bearing the name of one successful, dead musician? Stop reasoning with your anus. I suggest you should be bearing names like Ronaldo, Putin, Cameron etc, so that you can taste the thrill of their achievements.
Re: group. by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 23, 2015
Chop and clean mouth things.

(1) (Reply)

Touching Story / Just Because Of N20,000 Naija Babe Hits Big Store, Strips / He Broke My Heart But I Still Love Him...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.