Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Effeminate Gays: Why Do Some Gay Guys Act Like Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Effeminate Gays: Why Do Some Gay Guys Act Like Girls (8512 Views)

Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down / 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush / Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Effeminate Gays: Why Do Some Gay Guys Act Like Girls by C2H5OH(f): 7:08am On Jun 10, 2009
I don't know if some of you have seen what I mean. The ones that act all feminine. Snap their wrists, touch their forehead when they blush or something like that, even when they chuckle they make that obnoxious sound, they sound girlie, walk with the girlish attitude. undecided

Isn't that a little over the top

Don't tell me it's because they're borderline females who just happen to have been born as males. Or is it?
Re: Effeminate Gays: Why Do Some Gay Guys Act Like Girls by oyinda3(f): 7:19am On Jun 10, 2009
it's just in their nature. I found online (i forgot the link) that during pregnancy, there is a possibility that these males had more of the female hormones or something along that line.
I have a friend like that. His isn't over the top. It's more subtle but you can tell he's effeminate and he's straight w/ a girlfriend.

I have two other friends (more like acquaintances) that are very girly and openly gay. and one acquaintance that is not so girly but obviously quite effeminate and he's openly gay as well or maybe bi (brb i'll go check his facebook to be sure. lol)

1 Like

Re: Effeminate Gays: Why Do Some Gay Guys Act Like Girls by C2H5OH(f): 7:23am On Jun 10, 2009
ROFL lol . Can you advise them to kind of keep it locked it in the closet, please? I heard it's kind of annoying .
Re: Effeminate Gays: Why Do Some Gay Guys Act Like Girls by oyinda3(f): 7:27am On Jun 10, 2009
oh and there's another one who is VERY effeminate (but not as effeminate as the openly gay ones)but i'm not sure what his sexual orientation is. he flirts with boys definitely. lol

C2H5OH:

ROFL lol . Can you advise them to kind of keep it locked it in the closet, please? I heard it's kind of annoying .

that's their nature. lol
if they acted otherwise they wouldn't seem normal. trust me. it's just part of them. I prefer it when ppl are themselves and not trying too hard to please ppl in their surroundings

yea my school has a lot of gay ppl was voted one of the most gay friendly. we have transsexuals even. I tolerate them but am yet to understand that kind of lifestyle. lol
Re: Effeminate Gays: Why Do Some Gay Guys Act Like Girls by C2H5OH(f): 7:29am On Jun 10, 2009
I was fine until i saw the girlies gay I have ever physically seen.

Are you sure it's not EMO syndrome?

Fine, you're gay we get it. No need to turn into a girl. undecided
Re: Effeminate Gays: Why Do Some Gay Guys Act Like Girls by oyinda3(f): 7:36am On Jun 10, 2009
some are not even gay. Those ones I pity most times because guys will hit on them and no girls will be interested.
there's one black kid at my school who perms his hair, talks, walks, acts EVERYTHING like a girl. he is adamant that he's straight but nobody believes him. lol I still have some doubt myself
I don't know him but I heard and i've seen him around.

so I don't think it's something they usually can control undecided well they can control it but if you let them be themselves, they will be very girly. nothing anyone can do abt it.

what's emo syndrome? r u talking goths
Re: Effeminate Gays: Why Do Some Gay Guys Act Like Girls by C2H5OH(f): 7:43am On Jun 10, 2009
Emo, goth, whatever you people call your people.

It's a learned behavior, right?
They made the choice. They must have seen these things on TV, practiced in their mirrors at home, painted their nails while nobody's looking, etc.
Re: Effeminate Gays: Why Do Some Gay Guys Act Like Girls by oyinda3(f): 7:52am On Jun 10, 2009
with the emo/goth subculture,yes their acts are learned and they made the choice. I knew some kid in high school who was emo/goth. funny thing is we went to the same middle school and he was different/normal then.
I don't think they act like girls though just because they paint their nails. they exclusively wear red and black/dye their hair some crazy color, wear chains and some wear dog leashes around their necks. plus they love violence and blood. I know 'cause I sat next to him in class and he would always draw disgusting stuff in his "art" book and talk about the most gruesome things with his friends. That's a very weird subculture to me. I'm not very fond of it. nothing girly abt that at all

1 Like

Re: Effeminate Gays: Why Do Some Gay Guys Act Like Girls by oyinda3(f): 7:54am On Jun 10, 2009
come to think of it, I think i've been exposed to a very diverse and wide array of ppl.
Re: Effeminate Gays: Why Do Some Gay Guys Act Like Girls by C2H5OH(f): 7:57am On Jun 10, 2009
yeawh you are a weirdo
Re: Effeminate Gays: Why Do Some Gay Guys Act Like Girls by biina: 8:25am On Jun 10, 2009
@ethanol
Was this supposed to be a trick question? undecided
Re: Effeminate Gays: Why Do Some Gay Guys Act Like Girls by chukz4real(m): 8:30am On Jun 10, 2009
@Oyinda
Becareful my dear. My lawyer friend use to tell me that "Birds of same feather flocks in close promximity". Don't research further about this gay thingy before u start driftin towards that direction sha oooo!

1 Like

Re: Effeminate Gays: Why Do Some Gay Guys Act Like Girls by biola44: 8:39am On Jun 10, 2009
undecided
Re: Effeminate Gays: Why Do Some Gay Guys Act Like Girls by chukz4real(m): 9:20am On Jun 10, 2009
@Biola, u no wan talk abi?
Re: Effeminate Gays: Why Do Some Gay Guys Act Like Girls by sparta(f): 11:40am On Jun 10, 2009
I have observed one or two male/female gays and i noticed that its thing of the subconscious. In their mind they believe they are actually the opposite sex i.e a man thinks he is a woman and a woman thinks she is a man that is why some act it out so obviously. Have you ever noticed some folks that look like like male/female  at the same time. If you dress them up as a male they look good and if you dress them up as a female they still look good. Most of such pple have gay tendencies, some even turn out to be bi-sexual.

I have also heard  that some mothers during pregnancy desire a particular sex so much that even if they dont get that particular sex, the child tend to have most of the features they want any way.

A lot of factors contribute to this, some children became gay because they were abused as kids and the turn out to hate the sex that abused them so they take to same sex.

Which ever way i beleive its a disorder and needs to be corrected because from the beginning it was Adam and eve and not Adam and Steve or eve and eve or steve and steve. Its is higly sodomic and that was why  God destroyed Sodom and Gomorah whether people choose to beleive it or not.

I am not judging anybody but i believe that anyone who seeks help on it can get it for with God nothin shall be impossible.

May God help this generation. shocked

2 Likes

Re: Effeminate Gays: Why Do Some Gay Guys Act Like Girls by UyiIredia(m): 12:58pm On Jun 10, 2009
sparta:

Have you ever noticed some folks that look like like male/female  at the same time. If you dress them up as a male they look good and if you dress them up as a female they still look good. Most of such pple have gay tendencies, some even turn out to be bi-sexual.

naaaaaaaaaa !!!!! >>> i don't agree with that >>>> not all guys who act effiminately are gays >>>
have a couple of friends that way & they aren't gays >>> even back in K.C there i knew a classmate of whom u could say >>> remain small im 4 be woman >>> but he never acted effeminately >>>> all in all u just have to deal with these stuffs just like hermaphrodites & the rest of 'em  undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Effeminate Gays: Why Do Some Gay Guys Act Like Girls by sparta(f): 1:29pm On Jun 10, 2009
i said most not all. shocked
Re: Effeminate Gays: Why Do Some Gay Guys Act Like Girls by deb(m): 1:44pm On Jun 10, 2009
How can somebody be gay? gosh!
Spitting, its so irritating
Re: Effeminate Gays: Why Do Some Gay Guys Act Like Girls by UyiIredia(m): 2:50pm On Jun 10, 2009
@@ sparta

well then >>> it ain't most of such effeminate guys that are gay undecided undecided
Re: Effeminate Gays: Why Do Some Gay Guys Act Like Girls by touchmeder: 3:05pm On Jun 10, 2009
i know one in my fellowship then in school he used to act like a baby. i dont think he was gay he was just childish,an ajebutter, girlish and used to whine (''ohhhhhhhhhhhh whats that'' and all that kind of girlish talk)and generally act like a chick. Oh and he was nice
Re: Effeminate Gays: Why Do Some Gay Guys Act Like Girls by oyinda3(f): 1:20am On Jun 12, 2009
@Oyinda
Becareful my dear. My lawyer friend use to tell me that "Birds of same feather flocks in close promximity". Don't research further about this gay thingy before u start driftin towards that direction sha oooo!

lol. what other wise advice did your lawyer give u

2 Likes

Re: Effeminate Gays: Why Do Some Gay Guys Act Like Girls by flightz(f): 5:32am On Feb 13, 2016
This thread always makes me laugh.
Re: Effeminate Gays: Why Do Some Gay Guys Act Like Girls by cruzita(f): 5:45am On Feb 13, 2016
Effeminate guys are fun to be with.I have one at my side ,we weren't friends but he came straight to me and started chatting up,I can say they are lively chatters
Re: Effeminate Gays: Why Do Some Gay Guys Act Like Girls by Nobody: 10:18am On May 23, 2016
cruzita:
Effeminate guys are fun to be with.I have one at my side ,we weren't friends but he came straight to me and started chatting up,I can say they are lively chatters
mtcheew!

Lively chatters u say?
Me thinks they are noise makers dat need ta STFU!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Tell A Deaf, Dumb, And Blind Person That His Mum Just Died / I Seriously Think My 'girl Friend' Is Possessed... Advice Needed / Are Nigerian Girls Really This Lazy And Dull?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.