Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,721 members, 7,809,737 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Caption This Photo Of Dancing Buhari.. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Dancing Buhari.. (40066 Views)

Caption This Photo Of VP Osinbajo And Saraki / Caption This Photo Of Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shakitibobo As Tekno Sings / Caption This Photo Of Obasanjo With President Buhari And Gordon Brown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Photo Of Dancing Buhari.. by Cymbal: 8:54am On May 22, 2015
Lol
Re: Caption This Photo Of Dancing Buhari.. by alaoeri: 8:54am On May 22, 2015
Anything GMB does is presidential. cool

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Dancing Buhari.. by Rahmatuparker: 8:54am On May 22, 2015
Y
Re: Caption This Photo Of Dancing Buhari.. by PStacks(m): 8:55am On May 22, 2015
buskie13:
he's demonstrating how big his wife's yansh is when she positions for de doggy style....knack am red tongue

Misfits like you shouldn't be in societal circles..

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Dancing Buhari.. by Gud1(m): 8:56am On May 22, 2015
He is demonstrating how the political thieves get pot belle with stolen money.

Like if you believe me.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Dancing Buhari.. by cozy7(m): 8:56am On May 22, 2015
buskie13:
he's demonstrating how big his wife's yansh is when she positions for de doggy style....knack am red tongue
Lolz....U got a really dirty mind bro

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Dancing Buhari.. by loomer: 8:56am On May 22, 2015
Him de describe the yansh wey dem see for club last night

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Dancing Buhari.. by Sola15(m): 8:56am On May 22, 2015
lol
Re: Caption This Photo Of Dancing Buhari.. by buskie13(m): 8:59am On May 22, 2015
cozy7:
Lolz....U got a really dirty mind bro
cool

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Dancing Buhari.. by sonofspada(m): 9:00am On May 22, 2015
lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Caption This Photo Of Dancing Buhari.. by buskie13(m): 9:00am On May 22, 2015
PStacks:

Misfits like you shouldn't be in societal circles..
and u that is fit....y don't u focus on d topic n leave me alone....awusa goat

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Dancing Buhari.. by Nobody: 9:01am On May 22, 2015
buskie13:

Whenever u see peeps saying "Lol",
Most times they never laughed but with this ur silly comment, I laughed sooo teee my ribs aches

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Dancing Buhari.. by cirmuell(m): 9:02am On May 22, 2015
buskie13:
I've come to realise that there are lots of sadist on nairaland who just vest their frustration on ppl on here after contemplating suicide ,...they should've allowed u waste ur miserable life n you'll never be missed...if u didn't get de humour in wat i wrote there...why can't u just pass....

dindinrin, where is the humour in that? You made a phool of yourself man, too dumb to realize that? cheesy
Re: Caption This Photo Of Dancing Buhari.. by TeamSimple(m): 9:06am On May 22, 2015
buskie13:
u are free to express yourself... but in case u don't know....u being the most stu.pid for quoting me....animalistic bull
You sound so childish,or what's the meaning of 'animalistic bull'. U just so pained by his response that you couldnt hide you immaturity.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Dancing Buhari.. by Jowonloju(m): 9:07am On May 22, 2015
TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT BUHARI IS COMFORTABLE WITH THE GUYS YOU SEE IN THIS PICTURE. AND I TRUST THEM TOO.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Dancing Buhari.. by chyckxx(m): 9:09am On May 22, 2015
buskie13:
I've come to realise that there are lots of sadist on nairaland who just vest their frustration on ppl on here after contemplating suicide ,...they should've allowed u waste ur miserable life n you'll never be missed...if u didn't get de humour in wat i wrote there...why can't u just pass....

your signature shaa.. grin
buskie13:

your signature shaa..

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Dancing Buhari.. by frankie4real: 9:17am On May 22, 2015
You this guy that says yansh demonstration dey craze wella ooooo.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Dancing Buhari.. by Djbaka(m): 9:19am On May 22, 2015
buskie13:
u are free to express yourself... but in case u don't know....u being the most stu.pid for quoting me....animalistic bull

So the thing pain you?

You should have used your sense then! undecided

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Dancing Buhari.. by Djbaka(m): 9:21am On May 22, 2015
Gud1:
He is demonstrating how the political thieves get pot belle with stolen money.

Like if you believe me.

I don't believe you.!
Re: Caption This Photo Of Dancing Buhari.. by udeze73(m): 9:21am On May 22, 2015
See dem yabbing each other over nothing............dickless morons

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Dancing Buhari.. by noblegrex: 9:23am On May 22, 2015
That's a sign of a victory, ahay ahay ahay hay hay hay hay hayyyyyyy
Re: Caption This Photo Of Dancing Buhari.. by VOPA20: 9:26am On May 22, 2015
buskie13:

yuck..
Re: Caption This Photo Of Dancing Buhari.. by Burger01(m): 9:28am On May 22, 2015
Buhari is a jovial person cheesy

Haters keep hating tongue
Re: Caption This Photo Of Dancing Buhari.. by Burger01(m): 9:29am On May 22, 2015
buskie13:
Wasted sperm that should've been flushed down the loo smiley
Re: Caption This Photo Of Dancing Buhari.. by championeh(m): 9:30am On May 22, 2015
Sorry,the demonstration be like if i carry her ass like this grin

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Dancing Buhari.. by akanbiaa(m): 9:35am On May 22, 2015
Buhari: I think we should build a Mega Prison as Big as these to occupy the fat looters
Re: Caption This Photo Of Dancing Buhari.. by doyinbaby(f): 9:35am On May 22, 2015
buskie13:
he's demonstrating how big his wife's yansh is when she positions for de doggy style....knack am. red tongue
. IDIOT
Re: Caption This Photo Of Dancing Buhari.. by doyinbaby(f): 9:37am On May 22, 2015
buskie13:
You are an IDIOT
Re: Caption This Photo Of Dancing Buhari.. by ricsman(m): 9:46am On May 22, 2015
buskie13:

most u show d world how stupid n low moral ...... life is. if we leave it n pass who will help u get what seems not to b common. pls grow up buskie
Re: Caption This Photo Of Dancing Buhari.. by Mexyz(m): 9:47am On May 22, 2015
buskie13:
Guy try get sense na haba.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Dancing Buhari.. by ElFenomeno1: 9:53am On May 22, 2015
buskie13:

This is the sort of nonsense I have been talking about for ages..... The need for this forum owner to start vetting posts and expunging dumb, daft and dim-witted posts with brainless forumites, in some cases, deleting their accounts totally!

Seun, please take note.... This fu.....cking vacuous troglodyte I quoted above does not deserve to be a member of this forum!

Please start doing something about oxyfuc...ktards like him / her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) / Mbaka Tells Buhari To Resign Or Be Impeached Over Insecurity (Video) / Hoodlums Attack Press Crew Bus In Tinubu’s Convoy, Two Injured (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.