Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,533 members, 7,958,637 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:17 PM

Caption This Photo Of Dancing Buhari.. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Dancing Buhari.. (40158 Views)

Caption This Photo Of VP Osinbajo And Saraki / Caption This Photo Of Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shakitibobo As Tekno Sings / Caption This Photo Of Obasanjo With President Buhari And Gordon Brown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Photo Of Dancing Buhari.. by Kazrem(m): 9:53am On May 22, 2015
pTomz:
Is dat a dance or a demonstration while on discussion??
Abi ooo
Re: Caption This Photo Of Dancing Buhari.. by denedene(m): 9:56am On May 22, 2015
they are discussing and amaechi is taking pictures undecided meanwhile why are the smiling, the country is not in a great shape to put smiles on faces angry
Re: Caption This Photo Of Dancing Buhari.. by holatin(m): 9:57am On May 22, 2015
omenka:
You just told the whole world where your mom was working when your dad met her.
oh my ghost, you wicked oooo
Re: Caption This Photo Of Dancing Buhari.. by koolguy88(m): 9:58am On May 22, 2015
@buskie13, you are the baddest badoooo

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Dancing Buhari.. by ElFenomeno1: 10:01am On May 22, 2015
PStacks:

Misfits like you shouldn't be in societal circles..

He should have been aborted in a gold circle condom!
Re: Caption This Photo Of Dancing Buhari.. by 9jatatafo(m): 10:02am On May 22, 2015
Dance to the throne Sai Buhari, May 29 is nigh!!! Let groove go on.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Dancing Buhari.. by koolguy88(m): 10:02am On May 22, 2015
buskie13:
he's demonstrating how big his wife's yansh is when she positions for de doggy style....knack am red tongue

you are the baddest badoooo, see your mouth

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Dancing Buhari.. by Sunnymatey(m): 10:03am On May 22, 2015
This is the size of ur pakage for sopporting me in the election.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Dancing Buhari.. by nwaanambra1(m): 10:04am On May 22, 2015
buskie13:
[s]he's demonstrating how big his wife's yansh is when she positions for de doggy style....knack am red [/s]tongue

u wanted to be funny but u just made a big fool of yourself. pls don't joke or be stupid when it comes to our president - he is one person we and by 'we' i mean 85% of Nigerians don't accommodate stvpid jokes or jabs on his personality or his family.

pls dont make that mistake again.

MODS DO KINDLY HIDE THAT STVPID POST AND ANY QUOTE REFERENCING IT - INCLUDING MINE. SEUN BE CAREFUL THE KIND OF SH1T YOU LET FLY ON YOUR SITE - THERE MIGHT BE A DAY OF RECKONING. THIS INCOMING GOVT IS VERY STRICT ON DISCIPLINE PLS DONT BE FOUND WANTING.

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Dancing Buhari.. by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:18am On May 22, 2015
Unmistakable...my niccur is definitely talking about some big, fat, bouncy derrière grin

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Dancing Buhari.. by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:20am On May 22, 2015
nwaanambra1:

u wanted to be funny but u just made a big fool of yourself. pls don't joke or be stupid when it comes to our president - he is one person we and by 'we' i mean 85% of Nigerians don't accommodate stvpid jokes or jabs on his personality or his family.

MODS DO KINDLY HIDE THAT STVPID POST AND ANY QUOTE REFERENCING IT - INCLUDING MINE. SEUN BE CAREFUL THE KIND OF SH1T YOU LET FLY ON YOUR SITE - THERE MIGHT BE A DAY OF RECKONING. THIS INCOMING GOVT IS VERY STRICT ON DISCIPLINE PLS DONT BE FOUND WANTING.

Go and sit down.

He should kwom and show us his cefitikate

Even Obama, Bush, etc are/were juicy targets for comedians.

People dey even use Illuminati joke sef, e come be oga Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Dancing Buhari.. by preacherpaul: 10:20am On May 22, 2015
Buhari: Kai !! If you see Patience Jonathan yansh ehhh...e b like make ah rub am vaseline

Oyegun: General ! General !! i know sabi say this yaa binoculars get zoom functions ooo

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Dancing Buhari.. by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:27am On May 22, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

This is the sort of nonsense I have been talking about for ages..... The need for this forum owner to start vetting posts and expunging dumb, daft and dim-witted posts with brainless forumite[/b]s, in some cases, deleting their accounts totally!

Seun, please take note.... [b]This fu.....cking vacuous troglodyte I quoted above does not deserve to be a member of this forum
!

Please start doing something about oxyfuc...ktards like him / her.

And you, yourself would be given a big, shinny medal.

Clap for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Dancing Buhari.. by TheAdvocate(m): 10:28am On May 22, 2015
orobs93:
Who says Baba that no how to play? Well Baba can play very well.

Oyegun:Baba abeg show Oga gowon that dance wey u say u go dance if you win election...

Buhari:ok oyegun,walahi na e vbe zis

Gowon:kai...Yo wah..baba you still can dance oh..

Where is Gowon in the picture? embarassed
Re: Caption This Photo Of Dancing Buhari.. by virus04(m): 10:33am On May 22, 2015
buskie13:
he's demonstrating how big his wife's yansh is when she positions for de doggy style....knack am red tongue

im wife yansh big? grin

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Dancing Buhari.. by nwaanambra1(m): 10:34am On May 22, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

Go and sit down.

He should kwom and show us his cefitikate

Even Obama, Bush, etc are/were juicy targets for comedians.

People dey even use Illuminati joke sef, e come be oga Buhari.

LESS THAN 8 DAYS FROM NOW YOU WILL BE IN YOUR BEST BEHAVIOR. SAVE THIS COMMENT FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Dancing Buhari.. by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:48am On May 22, 2015
nwaanambra1:

LESS THAN 8 DAYS FROM NOW YOU WILL BE IN YOUR BEST BEHAVIOR. SAVE THIS COMMENT FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.

I am ALWAYS on my best behaviour...

Lol, right now we're practicing a little something called democracy.

His days of tyranny are over.

I dare say that HE is the one who has to be on his best behaviour, going forward... tongue

Everyone is watching him with hawk eyes, through the lens of his precedent.

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Dancing Buhari.. by gbens2000(m): 11:09am On May 22, 2015
Vikkie14:
it really do pain when one hopes to find Wisdom but instead met Stu.pidity.
at least its funny.na u st*pic if u don't know its just a joke.donkwa

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Dancing Buhari.. by Nobody: 11:31am On May 22, 2015
cheesy
Re: Caption This Photo Of Dancing Buhari.. by Chirokusko: 11:51am On May 22, 2015
buskie13:
You exposed how your parents brought you up in that gutter called your village.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Dancing Buhari.. by orobs93(m): 11:53am On May 22, 2015
TheAdvocate:

Where is Gowon in the picture? embarassed
Lol nor verse I be wan modify after e make front page but couldn't..its actually akande are u related to Gowon?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Dancing Buhari.. by amanze15(m): 11:57am On May 22, 2015
buskie13:
dude ur imagination should be "silicon valley" type chai grin angry grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Dancing Buhari.. by mayusguy(m): 12:23pm On May 22, 2015
No wonder ur Name is buskie... buskie buskie buskie as in u be dog grin
buskie13:
Re: Caption This Photo Of Dancing Buhari.. by aby1976(m): 1:00pm On May 22, 2015
buskie13:

Are you a kid?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Dancing Buhari.. by cityAdventures: 1:11pm On May 22, 2015
#BabaNowThatYouAreDancing
Re: Caption This Photo Of Dancing Buhari.. by ROCKHARDDK(m): 1:23pm On May 22, 2015
Buskle13 U shldnt hv said he was sizing up his wife's ass.. But on the other hand all those women from even just 35up have terrible pounds of flesh as bottom... Just enter town screen and u'll agree....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Dancing Buhari.. by TheAdvocate(m): 1:58pm On May 22, 2015
orobs93:

Lol nor verse I be wan modify after e make front page but couldn't..its actually akande are u related to Gowon?

Hehehehe...bros am not related to the dude. He is my uncle from my maternal side. Don't drink origin and comment. Na joke o! grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Dancing Buhari.. by buskie13(m): 2:18pm On May 22, 2015
nwaanambra1:

u are foolish ah swear...when de lots were insulting Gej u were nodding ur empty head to de beats...cos buhari is about to be president....we shouldn't talk again....u talk about stupid jokes....weren't u among de ppl who laughed Mama P to scorn for some of her blunders....you are a bloody hypocrite..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Dancing Buhari.. by buskie13(m): 3:17pm On May 22, 2015
Chirokusko:

You exposed how your parents brought you up in that gutter called your village.
thank u....I'm raised in the gutters while i dine with kings n queens..u were raised in de palace but u became a beggar...i feel sorry for u...have a nice day...
Re: Caption This Photo Of Dancing Buhari.. by buskie13(m): 3:22pm On May 22, 2015
ROCKHARDDK:
Buskle13 U shldnt hv said he was sizing up his wife's ass.. But on the other hand all those women from even just 35up have terrible pounds of flesh as bottom... Just enter town screen and u'll agree....
bro....no matter wat i said....it was just for fun....u could see de amusement in his face..anyway sha...those that took it personal should learn to be civil like u...
Re: Caption This Photo Of Dancing Buhari.. by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 22, 2015
buskie13:
guy,u wan kill me with laff o! See Buhari followers wan kill you with a quote wey one of their followers mention you wit 200 and somtin likes...chai! !bt de laff na 1million jhoor!

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Dancing Buhari.. by buskie13(m): 3:35pm On May 22, 2015
Bennymontana:
guy,u wan kill me with laff o! See Buhari followers wan kill you with a quote wey one of their followers mention you wit 200 and somtin likes...chai! !bt de laff na 1million jhoor!
Lol....no mind dem...tnx for laughing.... na only 1 like i get....n i don donate am give u.....kposa..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Jonathan,Governors,Service Chiefs Prevailed On Tompolo To Shelve Meeting / Fashola And Amaechi Visit Wole Soyinka In Abeokuta (Photos) / Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.