Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,361 members, 7,829,919 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

My Biggest Regret In Life So Far - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Biggest Regret In Life So Far (1463 Views)

"I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady / 75-year-old Tanzanian Man Adverstises For Wives, 4 Women Interviewed So Far / I Regret Voting Lanicky. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Biggest Regret In Life So Far by Wilson125(m): 11:00pm On May 21, 2015
it was in my level 200, when my friends made me feel like I was not man, they made feel I was not complete, this all started the day I mentioned to them that I was still a virgin and I was 21, so many doubted but ma close friends believed me because they had suspected me to be one few months after I met with them...

I was very shy then, I never had the boldness to approach any girl in life, I never loved the shy lifestyle... my friends always asked me not to say a word anytime they would talk about sex.. was always feeling so left out any time they would share their sex life and experience.. I loved their lifestyle so I never wanted to be out of the clique, started telling them I would love to have the experience so I can be hard, they were able to convince that sex would make me a real guy..
I made up my mind to have some1 in life so I can have this experience, my friends arranged some 1 for me but I couldn't tell her what I wanted at first, this made me less attractive to her, I was always forming mr nice guy, I never knew she was far in the game than me... I was unable to get along with her so she took her leave..

was so disappointed and likewise my friends, this spoilt everything, they were angry and would always refer to me as mummy's boy, reverend wilson... I never loved the names they used to call me so I promised them I was going to make it up to them at any cost and to also prove maself..

they told me they were gonna make it easy this time, they told me about a brothel, they told me I wouldn't need to toast any of em before I can have what I want, they advised me and tutored me on all I needed to know, since I was so determined so I can please them, have my experience etc.. I decided to visit the place with em which I did and I got the experience I wanted but it never ended there as I tot I was gonna live a happy.... being defiled by a prostitute has been one of my biggest regret in life presently as I always feel like one,I can't compare the happiness I had then as a virgin to my present life.... I av learn a lot from this, I just feel I should this with u guys and see how better I can feel.. thank u all..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Biggest Regret In Life So Far by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 21, 2015
on behalf of NL guys to you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Biggest Regret In Life So Far by Nobody: 11:16pm On May 21, 2015
LOL... Sorry ehn? cheesy
Re: My Biggest Regret In Life So Far by Truckpusher(m): 11:21pm On May 21, 2015
I didn't even read the story yet my fingers are itchy to comment .
Re: My Biggest Regret In Life So Far by podosci(m): 11:23pm On May 21, 2015
I concur
Re: My Biggest Regret In Life So Far by demmy0325(m): 11:36pm On May 21, 2015
Re: My Biggest Regret In Life So Far by Emodeee: 11:52pm On May 21, 2015
Hmmmmmmm... U didn't finish the story. After d prostitute defiled u, did u defile other girls? Did u explore the world of sexual immorality? How many girls have u slept with after dat experience?
Re: My Biggest Regret In Life So Far by Hawlahscho(m): 11:58pm On May 21, 2015
Emodeee:
Hmmmmmmm... U didn't finish the story. After d prostitute defiled u, did u defile other girls? Did u explore the world of sexual immorality? How many girls have u slept with after dat experience?

Now that he has asked what I was to ask, can you pls answer those questions?cheesy
Re: My Biggest Regret In Life So Far by holusormi(m): 11:58pm On May 21, 2015
Don't feel too bad ... Almost all guys were disvirgined by prostitutes , except they want to lie sha undecided
Re: My Biggest Regret In Life So Far by CHM11: 12:14am On May 22, 2015
holusormi:
Don't feel too bad ... Almost all guys were disvirgined by prostitutes , except they want to lie sha undecided
This one is on his own oh
Re: My Biggest Regret In Life So Far by francizy(m): 2:46am On May 22, 2015
Op, I feel for you but sometimes as a man, you don't have to be pressurized into doing things you don't wanna do.

I neither take alcohol nor smoke even with the pressures from cousins, friends, etc, in the past. I feel like, if one doesn't like me the way I am, then they are not fit enough to be my friend.

Food for thought.

2 Likes

Re: My Biggest Regret In Life So Far by Rapsodee(m): 3:01am On May 22, 2015
Prov.1:10,my son if sinners entice you,do not consent,i was taught that verse very early in life and its going a long in helping me,also mind who you associate with coz,He who walks with the dogs go chop shi.t.
#Shalom.

1 Like

Re: My Biggest Regret In Life So Far by naijaboiy: 3:30am On May 22, 2015
Well such is life. Just try to focus on other things and not bother about the past deed which has been done already.
Re: My Biggest Regret In Life So Far by Wilson125(m): 7:15am On May 22, 2015
Emodeee:
I have not been in a relationship with a virgin before and I do not intend to except the girl I will marry, I respect em cus I know wat it feels like.. I try as much as I can to avoid any girl that claims to b one even when most of em are not... talking about the number of girls I have slept with, I can tell u I have been with only five girls... sex av never been on ma priority since ma first mistake, sometimes when I think of it, I realise that I will equally drive nothing from it and I am always discouraged...I am not in any relationship cus I find it difficult to love, ever since ma first date came to an end, I fink the first girl left with all the love I had.. as a human, all I feel is lust sometimes...
Re: My Biggest Regret In Life So Far by Eniqurl(f): 7:30am On May 22, 2015
Ok
Re: My Biggest Regret In Life So Far by Nobody: 8:14am On May 22, 2015
Re: My Biggest Regret In Life So Far by pxdaniel(m): 8:55am On May 22, 2015
@op, I commend you for opening up and sharing your story with us. I'm very sure that someone would learn a lesson from this.

The fact that you feel guilty means that you either did something that violates your own values/principles or something that you think will reflect negatively on you in the eyes of other people that you care about the opinions of (or both).

I'd recommend asking yourself which of your principles you broke, why you broke it, why you have that principle and whether in hindsight the principle or the action that broke it is better for you / more important to you.

Understanding why you did something, even if later you
regret it or disagree with your past self about it, helps. You
can also use a time like this to decide whether some of your
beliefs should change, or to strengthen your grip on your
beliefs so that you do not cross the line with what you think
is right / wrong again.

However, the deed is done and can not be undone no matter what so just move on. Channel your energy into doing productive things like studying if you are a student or work. More importantly, be very careful about people you keep as friends and don't let anyone pressure you to do what you don't wanna do.

1 Like

Re: My Biggest Regret In Life So Far by Folakeme: 9:16am On May 22, 2015
[img][/img]

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Benefits Of Singing Nobody Would Tell You / A Safety Device That Could Curb Rape For Females (photo) / Guys If She Make the first Move for Sex Does It Make Her Cheap Or Bold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.