Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,171 members, 7,856,711 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 05:11 AM

Patience Jonathan Vows To Support Aisha Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Vows To Support Aisha Buhari (472 Views)

Jonathan Vows To Arrest And Deal With Those Behind ING / Jonathan vows Not To Give Opposition Any Chance To Rule / 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patience Jonathan Vows To Support Aisha Buhari by DatBossAssChick(f): 11:59pm On May 21, 2015
First lady Patience Jonathan has vowed to give her support to the incoming First Lady, Aisha Buhari. Patience Jonathan made the promise at the inauguration of the Defence and Police Officers Wives Association Skills Acquisition Centre, in Abuja, today May 21st
“I will make sure that I support my sister, the incoming First Lady, to make sure Nigerian women are safe.”she said at the event

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/05/patience-jonathan-vows-to-support-aisha.html?m=1

Re: Patience Jonathan Vows To Support Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 12:01am On May 22, 2015
ok
Re: Patience Jonathan Vows To Support Aisha Buhari by neutrotoba(m): 12:11am On May 22, 2015
She doesn't need ur support shepopotamus... that's what change is all about. If she does the opposite of everything ur doing ryt now, then she'd be the best first lady ever.

And she's not your sister! See famzing

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Vows To Support Aisha Buhari by kokoA(m): 12:14am On May 22, 2015
This woman so much love this her first lady position ehn.. Chai!
Re: Patience Jonathan Vows To Support Aisha Buhari by otr1(m): 12:18am On May 22, 2015
If there ever is another Jezebel, it's Faka, wife of the-soon to be- Former President of Nigeria. Aisha, please stay away from her.
Re: Patience Jonathan Vows To Support Aisha Buhari by BiafranMan: 12:19am On May 22, 2015
Do you know that the reason the imbecilic Jonathan is keeping quiet is because he doesn't want to go to jail, patience Jonathan, I ask you, Do your husband not have a refinery in Namibia? All the oil from Biafra are being taken to Namibia. You went to Namibia with the biafran oil while the people in the zoo are hungry and wretched, What did your husband do for the biafran people. Did your husband build any road for us? I ask you. The almajiri's hausa fulani bokoharam you provided free education for, did they vote for you? What did you do for otueke your village?
Right here we preach the truth and nothing but the truth, only biafra can save the people of so called south south Niger Delta...
Re: Patience Jonathan Vows To Support Aisha Buhari by Pangea: 12:21am On May 22, 2015
neutrotoba:
She doesn't need ur support shepopotamus... that's what change is all about. If she does the opposite of everything ur doing ryt now, then she'd be the best first lady ever.

I sometimes I wonder whether the lady is normal at all?
Niger Delta people?
I know these people are not the best you can do!
The reasoning and actions are just too weird!

Imagine this hypocrisy after sabotaging Aisha Buhari being the leader of the first ladies group.
Re: Patience Jonathan Vows To Support Aisha Buhari by Pangea: 7:33am On May 22, 2015
Let her go and support her husband in otuoke!
Rubbish
Re: Patience Jonathan Vows To Support Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 8:03am On May 22, 2015
neutrotoba:

Please post your mother's picture here lets see who is the shepopotamus. And while you're at it tell me one post, just one your mother has held too.

E-diot. Open your gutter mouth to insult all the time because it's a faceless forum.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari’s Top Five Challenges / Last Minutes Memories Jonathan Is Leaving Nigerian With. / PHOTOS: The Cyclists Riding For Buhari Have Finally Arrived Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.