Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Read The Speech Of President Mugabe...true Story - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Read The Speech Of President Mugabe...true Story (824 Views)

Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari / Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari And Osinbajo As He Arrives From UK / Full Speech Of President Buhari At The AU Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read The Speech Of President Mugabe...true Story by ruffcoin99(m): 2:17am On May 22, 2015
1. Racism will never end as long as white cars are still using black tyres.
2. Racism Will never end as long we still wash first white clothes, then other colours later.
3. Racism will never end if people still use black to symbolise bad luck and WHITE for peace!
4. Racism will never end if people still wear white clothes to weddings and black clothes to the funerals.
5. Racism will never end as long as those who don't pay their bills are blacklisted not White listed. Even when playing the pool (snooker), you haven't won until you sink the black ball,and the white ball must remain on the field.
BUT I don't CARE,SO LONG AS I'M STILL USING THE WHITE TOILET PAPER TO WIPE MY BLACK A*S,
I 'M STILL FINE! (Mugabe speech) LOL

What do you think about this speech ?

1 Like

Re: Read The Speech Of President Mugabe...true Story by nanauju(f): 2:32am On May 22, 2015
I
Re: Read The Speech Of President Mugabe...true Story by Nobody: 3:18am On May 22, 2015
What did you expect from a man that is controlling a nation with the worst economy ever in the world!

Racism will continue to reign till the end of this world even the word he just said is part of racism , even day in day out Nigerian practice Racism everywhere Ibo abusing Yoruba , Hausa vs Ibo , Yoruba vs Ibo and so on!

Racism is in the blood of average human being!
Re: Read The Speech Of President Mugabe...true Story by ibkgab001: 4:27am On May 22, 2015
Old dictator .... Oshiomole says Go n ***
Re: Read The Speech Of President Mugabe...true Story by 7footre(m): 5:08am On May 22, 2015
True racism will end when white blackberry phones are no more expensive than black ones
Re: Read The Speech Of President Mugabe...true Story by markidoo(m): 5:25am On May 22, 2015
No 1got me triping so dz old man still has a lot upstairs. Senility no dey him dictionary.
Re: Read The Speech Of President Mugabe...true Story by Tunami(m): 5:50am On May 22, 2015
hahahahahaha, the too much schools wey dis man go dy reali affect en brain
Re: Read The Speech Of President Mugabe...true Story by anwe: 9:43am On May 22, 2015
very true..

Jesus and Angels are fair skin and Satan black !

(1) (Reply)

Benue: David Mark May Lose Seat As INEC Card Reader Detects More Ghost Voters / How Oil Barons, Others Hijacked Senate, House Elections. / US Boko Haram Donation $5m, Not $5bn – Embassy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.