Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

100-Level UNIJOS Course Rep Proposes To Course Mate(pics) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 100-Level UNIJOS Course Rep Proposes To Course Mate(pics) (56155 Views)

Am In 100 Level I Performed Very Poorly In Our First Semester Exam / Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session / Biochemistry Course Rep Apologizes To Ex-Coursemates For Misusing Money (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 100-Level UNIJOS Course Rep Proposes To Course Mate(pics) by Mariaben(f): 9:10am On May 22, 2015
They should face their studies jare.

1 Like

Re: 100-Level UNIJOS Course Rep Proposes To Course Mate(pics) by simplynola(m): 9:10am On May 22, 2015
When kids play!

3 Likes

Re: 100-Level UNIJOS Course Rep Proposes To Course Mate(pics) by saintfizzo(m): 9:10am On May 22, 2015
segunjowo:
9ce one. but if the guy sees other fine babe with good manner better than blessing before graduation he will regret his hasty action.
She ain't got to be his only wife.... it's in d north,polygamy is d order of the day
Re: 100-Level UNIJOS Course Rep Proposes To Course Mate(pics) by sengozie(m): 9:11am On May 22, 2015
endowednicky:
Wait o,this one all of them are wearing red,white and black,e be like say na choir dey act play for church,abi na der course uniformEven beret follow,E CLEAR.
sorry dude
its real as realized
Re: 100-Level UNIJOS Course Rep Proposes To Course Mate(pics) by An2elect2(f): 9:12am On May 22, 2015
I pray it doesn't last. undecided The last thing he needs now is a fiancee no matter how strong your "love" is for her, you should prioritise your life well.... notice love in quote o cos that word has been abused by every mike and ada

my rant.

1 Like

Re: 100-Level UNIJOS Course Rep Proposes To Course Mate(pics) by Omotayor123(f): 9:13am On May 22, 2015
Is dat why his mama send him go school?
100 level student using his pocket money go buy ring from mallam shop.

he try sha grin

I will come back and modify on their wedding Day tongue

2 Likes

Re: 100-Level UNIJOS Course Rep Proposes To Course Mate(pics) by Nobody: 9:13am On May 22, 2015
Just 100 level.instead of them to face their studies

2 Likes

Re: 100-Level UNIJOS Course Rep Proposes To Course Mate(pics) by philusaau(f): 9:13am On May 22, 2015
DIS BOY JUST DEY START SCHOOL , THEN E WAN MARRY........ ANY WAY SHA... I WISH ALL THE BEST....OKADA I BEG DROP ME FOR THE NEXT JUNCTION, I WAN BUY AKARA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 100-Level UNIJOS Course Rep Proposes To Course Mate(pics) by kuntash: 9:13am On May 22, 2015
How would he hear the girl's response properly with the two ears blocked with whatever they call it.

or was he listening to a rehearsed proposal on the playback device?

how I dislike that yeye thing dem dey put for ear dey waka, - pedestrian, Okada riders, bus drivers , just name it...

2 Likes

Re: 100-Level UNIJOS Course Rep Proposes To Course Mate(pics) by deolu2000(m): 9:14am On May 22, 2015
I blv they should be studying mumulogy.shioooor see ya in 4yrs tym.
Re: 100-Level UNIJOS Course Rep Proposes To Course Mate(pics) by ndubisik(m): 9:16am On May 22, 2015
At the sight of the result board, every student shall bow and declare that there's no love

1 Like

Re: 100-Level UNIJOS Course Rep Proposes To Course Mate(pics) by franugo(m): 9:16am On May 22, 2015
this better be a joke oo.....else I go report obaborokoto to e mama say make e leave my sister oo :-(
Re: 100-Level UNIJOS Course Rep Proposes To Course Mate(pics) by innocentman(m): 9:17am On May 22, 2015
I think d guy man wonts to be choping d fish alone for some time

2 Likes

Re: 100-Level UNIJOS Course Rep Proposes To Course Mate(pics) by Fraih(f): 9:17am On May 22, 2015
And why the guy should be using an headset I don't know,

2 Likes

Re: 100-Level UNIJOS Course Rep Proposes To Course Mate(pics) by ndubisik(m): 9:17am On May 22, 2015
Omo nairalanders are taking this thing serious ooo....see people viewing this thread...I can imagine the kind wedding gifts these children go get...earpiece and textbooks

2 Likes

Re: 100-Level UNIJOS Course Rep Proposes To Course Mate(pics) by dotune(m): 9:17am On May 22, 2015
At 100L?? undecided, okay get married at 200L, she will born in 300L and then ask himself if he was okay when doing that in 100L. Well that's non of my business. smiley
Re: 100-Level UNIJOS Course Rep Proposes To Course Mate(pics) by Nobody: 9:18am On May 22, 2015
The guy Just got his "license to Bleep" it's too early for such na!!..with time he'l realise dt deres more to life dan all dt crap i'v bin in such situation where I tot. If I dnt marry dis girl den no one will ever be worth it, bt den I got over her over soo many pressing issues n am still happy knowin dt no one can decide ur hapiness bt you alone

sengozie:
The 100 level Rep of mass Comm dept Unijos Nafatali Adala has finally proposed to one of his Course mate Blessing Ochob. The rep who said that he could not imagine life without Blessing, proposed in front of the class and his proposal was accepted as the shy Blessing said she also wanted to spend the rest of her life with Nafatali.
We wish them the best in their lives.
Re: 100-Level UNIJOS Course Rep Proposes To Course Mate(pics) by ndubisik(m): 9:18am On May 22, 2015
Nigga has just laid fundamental claim to that shy kitty cat
#Whayasay
Re: 100-Level UNIJOS Course Rep Proposes To Course Mate(pics) by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 9:18am On May 22, 2015
KcMark:

Jealous hater!tongue

Just because no man takes you serious and you are always discarded after offering the only thing you have to offer doesn't mean another female shouldn't and wouldn't find happiness.

Bitter soul! Purge yourself of the bile and cease being jealous and vile.sad

You'd find a man who'd love you enough to seemingly crazy things like that student if you do.smiley
wat has dis babe done to get all dis insult .....
Guys sometimes enh

2 Likes

Re: 100-Level UNIJOS Course Rep Proposes To Course Mate(pics) by boluyongp(m): 9:19am On May 22, 2015
100 Level... What do children know? undecided
No job, no house, no basic comfort, no complete education, no nothing. When she sees working class well-to-do guys that can take care of her in town, his eyes will clear.. This is the sure way to free puna for the guy for the next 3 years and this is the sure way for the girl to destroy her life by getting pregnant in school.

2 Likes

Re: 100-Level UNIJOS Course Rep Proposes To Course Mate(pics) by Thayay(m): 9:19am On May 22, 2015
sengozie:
The 100 level Rep of mass Comm dept Unijos Nafatali Adala has finally proposed to one of his Course mate Blessing Ochob. The rep who said that he could not imagine life without Blessing, proposed in front of the class and his proposal was accepted as the shy Blessing said she also wanted to spend the rest of her life with Nafatali.
Gozie..... I catch ur yarnsh for NL today lol
Re: 100-Level UNIJOS Course Rep Proposes To Course Mate(pics) by Pain(m): 9:19am On May 22, 2015
Na wetin dem send una go do for School. Anyway its N.O.M.B im not the one paying their school fees

1 Like

Re: 100-Level UNIJOS Course Rep Proposes To Course Mate(pics) by Richy4(m): 9:20am On May 22, 2015
itsdustybown:
I don't know y Nigerians have a shallow sense of thinking....y can't he propose to her? he might actually love her as hr claims...y'all should just support and advice him not make it seem a big deal...

We see this things everyday in Europe...it's completely a norm...

It was not shallow sense of reasoning. It's was just the Nigerian setting. He has to finish in 3 more years. Depending on strike. Then one year youth service. If he has no job waiting for him, then he has to wait for more than nine months after service.

the Europe you mentioned pay their citizens some amount of money every fortnight to take care of them selves if they are not employed. It is not so in Nigeria.
so they are right to think the so called shallow you accused them of.

1 Like

Re: 100-Level UNIJOS Course Rep Proposes To Course Mate(pics) by ozo13(m): 9:21am On May 22, 2015
smokedfish:
I de wait for dt moment wen d gurl go turn Lord of the Rings...dt tin go te fr her hand....all dis jos gals wey marriage de hungry dem
grin experience is needed.hope dr parents will support them.its not as easy as d young chaps think
Re: 100-Level UNIJOS Course Rep Proposes To Course Mate(pics) by mechanics(m): 9:22am On May 22, 2015
Hmmm, i hope he wont get distracted.
Re: 100-Level UNIJOS Course Rep Proposes To Course Mate(pics) by missstella(f): 9:22am On May 22, 2015
KcMark:

Jealous hater!tongue

Just because no man takes you serious and you are always discarded after offering the only thing you have to offer doesn't mean another female shouldn't and wouldn't find happiness.

Bitter soul! Purge yourself of the bile and cease being jealous and vile.sad

You'd find a man who'd love you enough to seemingly crazy things like that student if you do.smiley
Hey man! That's too harsh

2 Likes

Re: 100-Level UNIJOS Course Rep Proposes To Course Mate(pics) by Nobody: 9:23am On May 22, 2015
Na small pikin dey worry am grin

1 Like

Re: 100-Level UNIJOS Course Rep Proposes To Course Mate(pics) by princessdairies(f): 9:24am On May 22, 2015
Dis na joke abi wetin..aanyway. Even if na true,deyll still get over it bfor 300lvl n move on
Re: 100-Level UNIJOS Course Rep Proposes To Course Mate(pics) by godfrey01(m): 9:27am On May 22, 2015
that guy is just 100leve he never enter 200level he dey propose... except may be the course that he is doing allows him for free time to be with the babe

1 Like

Re: 100-Level UNIJOS Course Rep Proposes To Course Mate(pics) by Nobody: 9:28am On May 22, 2015
sengozie:

SMALL PIKIN SENSE......... according to Amy Winehouse; LOVE IS A LOSING GAME. especially at this age...... no need to propose her in public, keep servicing her KOINT and writing her assignment until bigger fish come for her when she graduate.

Campus love is waste of time... im was a victim.
Re: 100-Level UNIJOS Course Rep Proposes To Course Mate(pics) by Nobody: 9:28am On May 22, 2015
This is a joke right
Nigga, you cant even feed yourself properly and younwanna saddle yourself with a woman? ?
A look at your shoes shoes the hussle is real but I guess niggas would do nythng for free pussssyyyyy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

This Is What FUTO Exam Hall Looks Like (Photos) / Kenyan Girl Hits The Streets In Uniform With Placard To Beg For Her School Fees / Meet Victor Ayooluwa Babalola: University Of Uyo Best Graduating Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.