Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,359 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Salaries: Strike Imminent In 18 States - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Salaries: Strike Imminent In 18 States (38126 Views)

Unpaid Salaries: Strike Looms In 32 Tertiary Institutions / Unpaid Salaries: Strike Imminent In 18 States / 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salaries: Strike Imminent In 18 States by HiGod: 9:32am On May 22, 2015
BuddahMonk:

I thought the economy of Osun state is bigger than that of China and Brazil combined.

Osundefender will be busy ditching out fake news about human head restraunt in Anambra while locusts and termites are eating up her workforce alive, where is Osundefender and her one naira newsblog dedicated to tarnish the images of Ndigbo.

In the face of calamity upon your God forsaken Ndigbo land, you still have the courage to spill out your stupidity and unrefined idiocy.

I thought Abia and Imo are oil producing states you oaf but here the states are competing with their counterparts in the North.

I thought you are Japan of Africa...........Lmao!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Salaries: Strike Imminent In 18 States by Ilekeh(f): 9:32am On May 22, 2015
BuddahMonk:

And Aregbeshola that commissioned world tallest drum in 4 years while banks are coming to take over the state is your role model, kontunu devil is proud of you

During which lunch did we have this conversation or are you having delusions of grandeur?
Re: Salaries: Strike Imminent In 18 States by inimitkel(m): 9:32am On May 22, 2015
But this is really pathetic & to think that the FG borrowed money to pay workers lipsrsealed wt is rily happening?

1 Like

Re: Salaries: Strike Imminent In 18 States by Ilekeh(f): 9:33am On May 22, 2015
Where is Abias high allocation going towards? Just asking.
Re: Salaries: Strike Imminent In 18 States by mukostic(m): 9:34am On May 22, 2015
The report is not complete and some are not really true information. For example in my state Oyo state the arrogant governor owns the state teaching hospital 5 months salary with May inclusive, the secondary school teachers 4 months salary with may inclusive, primary school teachers has collected up to February while the Parastatals has just been paid march. Pls NLC u re not doing us proud as our leader, give correct information to Nigerians and the strike should have commenced long before now probably befor the state elections In April.
Re: Salaries: Strike Imminent In 18 States by ogawisdom(m): 9:35am On May 22, 2015
Remarkable:

Yes, Abia state has a higher workforce than Enugu, and three-quarters of them are from other states; not to mention that Enugu state in the mid '90s sacked non-indigenes from Enugu state and Abia state absorbed them into its fold.

Finally, yes, Abia state has embarked on more projects than Enugu, especially in the medical department.

I have given you information that is available out there for you and me to access; you can either confirm all this by verifying all I've said, or just continue swearing for T.A. Orji while God keeps blessing him, from Governor to Senator.

(P.S. I am not saying it is right to owe workers for one day. But given the challenges state governments face, not to mention its > minimum wage it pays, picking out Abia to vilify is just getting old and boring).

T A orji sycophant n political apostle. Abia state governor is d worst in Nigeria except for relative security provided by military abia shld ve been a failed state by nw. Abia leadership has scored zero despite relatively higher allocation n IGR plus lower work force given d massive sack of non indigenes. Enugu is miles ahead of Abia n there is no basis for comparism for any sane mind

1 Like

Re: Salaries: Strike Imminent In 18 States by Viktor1983(m): 9:37am On May 22, 2015
BuddahMonk:

I thought the economy of Osun state is bigger than that of China and Brazil combined.

Osundefender will be busy ditching out fake news about human head restraunt in Anambra while locusts and termites are eating up her workforce alive, where is Osundefender and her one naira newsblog dedicated to tarnish the images of Ndigbo.

I think say na only me Don observe that Osun defender mission.

3 Likes

Re: Salaries: Strike Imminent In 18 States by IGBOSON1: 9:39am On May 22, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Most of the APC states are owing salaries maybe its because they used it to fund buhari campaign

^^^^Hehehehehe grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Salaries: Strike Imminent In 18 States by inimitkel(m): 9:41am On May 22, 2015
Ilekeh:
A state is owing9 months?

Yo, that's a new born baby right there.
Lol, its rily dat bad
Re: Salaries: Strike Imminent In 18 States by iamceejay(m): 9:41am On May 22, 2015
For the fact that Abia is top on the list and with the accuracy in the number of months owed to ministries and agencies etc in the state shows this guys did a thorough job.

Only God will save Abians from t a orji and his puppets.
Re: Salaries: Strike Imminent In 18 States by ceecee0703(m): 9:43am On May 22, 2015
proudly Anambra atleast our civil servants are paid in full our old parents are pensioned....nice

5 Likes

Re: Salaries: Strike Imminent In 18 States by 9jatatafo(m): 9:45am On May 22, 2015
So how much is GEJ owing federal workers? NLC over to you
Re: Salaries: Strike Imminent In 18 States by IGBOSON1: 9:48am On May 22, 2015
ogawisdom:

T A orji sycophant n political apostle. Abia state governor is d worst in Nigeria except for relative security provided by military abia shld ve been a failed state by nw. Abia leadership has scored zero despite relatively higher allocation n IGR plus lower work force given d massive sack of non indigenes. Enugu is miles ahead of Abia n there is no basis for comparism for any sane mind

^^^Abia state is a disgrace......both the leaders and the lead! How they could vote in Orjis' stooge after all they've been through is mind-boggling! Don't let anyone tell me PDP rigged because if the Abia electorate had overwhelmingly voted for Otti, Orji et al wouldn't have had the opportunity rig in the first place! See how they're all relaxed in that state with everyone going about their business as if nothing happened!......I've always known them to be too politically docile for my liking! By now i thought they would have been out on the streets protesting and demanding for justice!

1 Like

Re: Salaries: Strike Imminent In 18 States by rudebouy: 9:49am On May 22, 2015
Why shd akpabio be owing? Nna the guy day fvck up abeg.

1 Like

Re: Salaries: Strike Imminent In 18 States by erayo2GCA(m): 9:49am On May 22, 2015
Remarkable:

I think we have already agreed to disagree on whom the worst administration in Nigeria belongs to: you say its Abia and I say it is Imo; you can not convince me and I can not make you change your mind, so that is that one.

I was making a point on the size of the labor force between Abia and Enugu, if you calmed down and read my post carefully, you would have gotten the point that just eluded you. If Enugu sacks everyone that is a non-indigene, and Abia absorbes more civil servants, which state will have a higher labor force? I wu nwa ntakiri that I have to break things down like this for you?

.. and do you really want me to list the medical projects of T.A. Orji for you? it would not make you change your mind one bit, so why should I bother; I will be willing to indulge someone else, not you that jumps to a conclusion with minute evidence and pretty much a closed mind. How was your night btw?
. I pity u
Re: Salaries: Strike Imminent In 18 States by rigarmortis: 9:50am On May 22, 2015
Remarkable:

Yes, Abia state has a higher workforce than Enugu, and three-quarters of them are from other states; not to mention that Enugu state in the mid '90s sacked non-indigenes from Enugu state and Abia state absorbed them into its fold.

Finally, yes, Abia state has embarked on more projects than Enugu, especially in the medical department.

I have given you information that is available out there for you and me to access; you can either confirm all this by verifying all I've said, or just continue swearing for T.A. Orji while God keeps blessing him, from Governor to Senator.

(P.S. I am not saying it is right to owe workers for one day. But given the challenges state governments face, not to mention its > minimum wage it pays, picking out Abia to vilify is just getting old and boring).

my sango and amadioha strike you with lightening at the same time, while esu and ekwensu lick your balls with a hot tongue.

all you have posted here is trash, a man build a two bedroom bungalow with only beds inside for billions of naira and you call that medical project, for that workers shouldn't be paid?...you are a person!

you are here making silly excuses for the failure of an incompetent moronic fellow like T. A 0rg.y? show me one project that he embarked on that is capable of booting the economy or any visionary one for that matter or show me the roads or anything he did.

you are a behind door dikc taker slash prick gobbler.

1 Like

Re: Salaries: Strike Imminent In 18 States by 989900: 9:51am On May 22, 2015
Shame on you Mimiko, with the oil money you collect, you still dey owe.
Re: Salaries: Strike Imminent In 18 States by eazydon(m): 9:51am On May 22, 2015
She has got to be one of the fastest-growing female acts in Nigeria’s entertainment industry. LizzyLu (born Elizabeth B. Luwide) has just officially begun her music career on a very heavy note. Coming through with her debut single ‘Oluwa Sure Pass’, nonetheless a hit, Lizzy Lu follows up with a very crispy visuals to ‘Oluwa Sure Pass’ which has got people noticing the birth of a star. Lizzy Lu who also doubles as an actress, is surely someone to keep an open eye for as she promises to make it hotter.

BRIEF BIO:

Elizabeth B. Luwide popularly known as LizzyLu, born on 21st of August is an Afro pop singer and songwriter. The actress and Former Miss-Ogoni beauty Queen who hails from Rivers state began to display a passion for singing at a very tender age. She has worked with many A-list producers and artistes like Jaysleeky, D’tunes, Sean Tizzle and Reflex Soundz. The track “Oluwa Sure Pass” was produced by Reflex Soundz and video directed by AB Mark.

Watch video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-JMWZxJBFY&feature=youtu.be

You can download the video here: http://naijareplay.com/2015/05/video-lizzy-lu-lizzyluluwide-oluwa-sure-pass.html

Connect with LizzyLu:

Listen to #OluwaSurePass Audio: https://my.notjustok.com/track/15496/lizzy-lu-oluwa-sure-pass

Find LizzyLu on Instagram: https://instagram.com/luwidelizzy/

Find LizzyLu on twitter: https://twitter.com/LizzyluLuwide
Re: Salaries: Strike Imminent In 18 States by bogolobango(m): 9:52am On May 22, 2015
Gen gen igbo vs igbo bring my chair make i watch dis action movie
Re: Salaries: Strike Imminent In 18 States by ceecee0703(m): 9:52am On May 22, 2015
Remarkable:

i weep wen men like u talk....higher workforce? brother you forgot dat they get 13%derivation as an oil producing state and remember dat d ratio of workforce between enugu n abia is about 2:3.u say hospital infrastructure? for 8yrs come on friend wake up n smell d coffee wats d need of being in a state where schools are delapidated no good road etc....jus go to enugu no body will tell u dat there was a govt there....standards are set n broken by those ppl....abia govt is full of lies i lived there and among ppl in govt

4 Likes

Re: Salaries: Strike Imminent In 18 States by rigarmortis: 9:52am On May 22, 2015
Abagworo:

lt all depends on what you define as poor performance. Enugu city enjoyed 8 years of total government attention in beautification and road construction. Abia enjoyed 8 years of industrial growth and construction of power generating and distribution plants. Between beautification of one city and industrial growth which would you choose. Inability of States to pay salary is as a result of dwindling oil revenue and their inability to increase IGR

kindly list the industries in the abovementioned industrial growth you are talking about pls.

but before you do, remember you are not trying to convince market women here, so pls be careful, make sure you can defend whatever you say.

I am waiting.

3 Likes

Re: Salaries: Strike Imminent In 18 States by eaglechild: 9:52am On May 22, 2015
I keep saying that we need to put pressure on the state governments to perform.

Their under performance directly affects the populace the most.

Most governors just sit like sloths waiting for FG allocation without any thought at generating revenue.

4 Likes

Re: Salaries: Strike Imminent In 18 States by MyHiDsDaar: 9:52am On May 22, 2015
in imo the residents are owing the governor 16billion naira whilst salaries and pensions are yet to be paid

2 Likes

Re: Salaries: Strike Imminent In 18 States by sallyjegz(f): 9:52am On May 22, 2015
asha80:
even abians admit that the Imo administration is better than the abia own no argument on that one..give the the numbers that prove that Enugu workforce Is less than abia workforce rather than base it on one state sacking or receiving workers whether indigene or non...almost everyone that has ties to abia or being there or lives there knows it is probably the worst governed state in the country so no use of your perception...dont bother asking my night unless you are gay
unless is guy.funny
Re: Salaries: Strike Imminent In 18 States by Scholes007(m): 9:52am On May 22, 2015
This labour force self...yea Abia owes the workers in ABSUTH but it is not more than three months...The primary and secondary school teachers have got at least their march salaries. Those in Abia state civil service have been paid their April salaries...I see no reason for strick considering our economic situation now...maybe the ABSUTH could jst give a 1wk warning strick
Re: Salaries: Strike Imminent In 18 States by ogawisdom(m): 9:53am On May 22, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^Abia state is a disgrace......both the leaders and the lead! How they could vote in Orjis' stooge after all they've been through is mind-boggling! Don't let anyone tell me PDP rigged because if the Abia electorate had overwhelmingly voted for Otti, Orji et al wouldn't have had the opportunity rig in the first place! See how they're all relaxed in that state with everyone going about their business as if nothing happened!......I've always known them to be too politically docile for my liking! By now i thought they would have been out on the streets protesting and demanding for justice!

U can't blame d lead much they voted massively for otti n rejected T A orji n his apostles but d votes were nt allowed to count which is quite unfortunate. D case is in d tribunal nw let's see hw it goes.

Buhari won d election bc weakling Jonathan allowed votes to count. If na OBJ Buhari would ve been silenced angry

There is very little u can do to d man who controls police, military, other forces, INEC n ve all d money in d world
Re: Salaries: Strike Imminent In 18 States by Amee1(m): 9:57am On May 22, 2015
Point of correction Zamfara are yet to pay two month salary & 12 month for newly recruited staff.

1 Like

Re: Salaries: Strike Imminent In 18 States by Nobody: 9:58am On May 22, 2015
Freelancer00:
What of Akwa Ibom that collects the highest allocation and I'm sure they have IGRs too. Or they want their allocation increased too?

Look out for your own state you hypocrite!
Re: Salaries: Strike Imminent In 18 States by streetvoice: 9:59am On May 22, 2015
You dis lair u don't post things u know Edo state is owing over six months salary am from here and am a living testimony
Re: Salaries: Strike Imminent In 18 States by Opinedecandid(m): 10:00am On May 22, 2015
Freelancer00:
What of Akwa Ibom that collects the highest allocation and I'm sure they have IGRs too. Or they want their allocation increased too?

Akwa Ibom is not owing salaries of workers or pensioners.
Why haven't the report stated in clear terms the number of months owed by Akwa Ibom Govt.
My mum is a pensioner, she has collected her April pension!

1 Like

Re: Salaries: Strike Imminent In 18 States by nickxtra(m): 10:02am On May 22, 2015
Kudos to Comrade Adams Oshiomole, managing Edo finances wisely. Na u we know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldier That Foiled Suicide Bomb Attempt On Bakassi IDP, Borno / Nigerians Blast Fayemi, El-Rufai For Traveling To South Africa / Governor Wike About To Flag Off Rumuokoro Flyover In Rivers State(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.