Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,981 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

Nigerians Blast Fayemi, El-Rufai For Traveling To South Africa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Blast Fayemi, El-Rufai For Traveling To South Africa (38117 Views)

House Of Reps Blasts Bello El-Rufai For Denying Receiving SUV / 2023: "Oshiomhole For President, El-Rufai For VP" Poster Spotted In Lagos (Photo / What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Blast Fayemi, El-Rufai For Traveling To South Africa by OndoFirstBorn(m): 11:00am On Sep 05, 2019
Nigerians Blast Fayemi, Elrufai For Attending Economic Summit In South Africa

Governor Kayode Fayemi of Ekiti State and Governor Nasir Elrufai of Kadunna State have come under heavy attack for attending the ongoing World Economic summit in South Africa despite the earlier report that The Nigerian Government has boycotted the summit over xenophobic attacks on Nigerians in the country.

Meanwhile, African countries like Rwanda, Malawi and DR Congo, boycotted the two-day summit holding in Cape Town following the attack on foreigners in South Africa.

Apart from the two Governors, The Emir of Kano, Mallam Sanusi Lamido Sanusi and Amina Jane Mohammed, who is the current Deputy Secretary-General of the United Nations were also spotted at the event.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Fayemi, El-Rufai For Traveling To South Africa by SLAP44: 11:01am On Sep 05, 2019
If you blasted Oby Ezekwesili in the other 3 threads and you cannot say same ugly things to Sanusi, Fayemi and Elrufai, then you are the problem facing Nigeria.

El rufai was even chatting up a lady right there while his people are here blasting Oby grin

199 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Nigerians Blast Fayemi, El-Rufai For Traveling To South Africa by Guzel: 11:01am On Sep 05, 2019
I’m totally disappointed

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Blast Fayemi, El-Rufai For Traveling To South Africa by dunkem21(m): 11:01am On Sep 05, 2019
See them laughing, wining and dining over killing of their countrymen angry

You will not see this energy in criticizing them both by the presidential henchmen and their NL counterparts..

You know why

115 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerians Blast Fayemi, El-Rufai For Traveling To South Africa by OndoFirstBorn(m): 11:02am On Sep 05, 2019
More

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Fayemi, El-Rufai For Traveling To South Africa by SLAP44: 11:03am On Sep 05, 2019
I don laff tire grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Blast Fayemi, El-Rufai For Traveling To South Africa by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 05, 2019
Wtffff! All this bastards deserve to be flogged non-stop as soon as they land in Nigeria!

This is literally calling Nigerians worthless citizens to every other person present in that WEF.

They killed, maimed and looted the businesses of your people and you reward them with summit attendance and laughter to their faces?

Youths the time to wake up and displace this useless politicians is now!!

94 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerians Blast Fayemi, El-Rufai For Traveling To South Africa by SLAP44: 11:06am On Sep 05, 2019
Guzel:
I’m totally disappointed

Really!

I guess you thought it was Oby alone grin

75 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Fayemi, El-Rufai For Traveling To South Africa by dunkem21(m): 11:10am On Sep 05, 2019
SLAP44:

Really!

I guess you thought it was Oby alone grin

Hahaha cheesy In other words, Nigeria didn't boycott any summit but attended with heavyweights.

Maybe, they are the invincible special envoy cheesy

SA must be laughing hard at this joke of a country undecided

116 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Nigerians Blast Fayemi, El-Rufai For Traveling To South Africa by BiafranBushBoy: 11:14am On Sep 05, 2019
Lol

I tell any outsider I am from Serria lone. A more reputable country than this mess of a colony. cheesy

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Fayemi, El-Rufai For Traveling To South Africa by dunkem21(m): 11:16am On Sep 05, 2019
SLAP44:
If you blasted Oby Ezekwesili in the other 3 threads and you cannot say same ugly things to Sanusi, Fayemi and Elrufai, then you are the problem facing Nigeria.

I saw them peeping cheesy

If you cannot condemn Fayemi and El-Rufai here publicly, then you are the real definition of Xenophobia cheesy

95 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerians Blast Fayemi, El-Rufai For Traveling To South Africa by seunmsg(m): 11:17am On Sep 05, 2019
Fayemi and El-Rufai didn’t attend the World Economic Forum in South Africa. They attended a different program and I think they’ve been there before the commencement of the xenophobic attacks.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Fayemi, El-Rufai For Traveling To South Africa by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 05, 2019
You see, one born2breed some even started typing one trash like that who are the betrayals now, Igbo are their own enemy and will be relegated to political abyss....

Sometimes, is good to be cautious....before opening mouth wide to talk..

They singled out oby and ovia...and tacitly excluded Fayemi, El-rufai and lamido sanusi.

Something is fundamentally wrong with Nigeria.

Ethnic bigots everywhere...

Fergie001

cc

iamgrey5

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Fayemi, El-Rufai For Traveling To South Africa by SLAP44: 11:19am On Sep 05, 2019
dunkem21:

I saw them peeping cheesy

If you cannot condemn Fayemi and El-Rufai here publicly, then you are the real definition of Xenophobia cheesy

Those people are unbelievable, so much hate on Oby because of her identity.

Now the crime is a balanced wazobia crime, they act deaf and dumb.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Fayemi, El-Rufai For Traveling To South Africa by OndoFirstBorn(m): 11:20am On Sep 05, 2019
seunmsg:
Fayemi and El-Rufai didn’t attend the World Economic Forum in South Africa. They attended a different program and I think they’ve been there before the commencement of the xenophobic attacks.

You think? Tell that to the People who lost their relatives in the Xenophobic attacks. But when it was Madam Oby, you were not thinking right? mtcheww

87 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Blast Fayemi, El-Rufai For Traveling To South Africa by SLAP44: 11:20am On Sep 05, 2019
seunmsg:

I thought they should have raced to their plane and flown to Nigeria in protest since you thought Oby shouldn't have gone in the first place.

Would you have said same thing if the person involved is from SE?

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Fayemi, El-Rufai For Traveling To South Africa by Iamgrey5(m): 11:20am On Sep 05, 2019
Fayemi is an idiot

Elrufia has always been a sneaky bastard

I am not sure the midget doesn't even have investments in SA self because he oftens travel to SA.

32 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Fayemi, El-Rufai For Traveling To South Africa by Auladimeji1: 11:21am On Sep 05, 2019
That Bashir, of a boy is a bloody tribalist

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Fayemi, El-Rufai For Traveling To South Africa by Turantula(m): 11:22am On Sep 05, 2019
seunmsg:
Yes, dey went for New Yam festival

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians Blast Fayemi, El-Rufai For Traveling To South Africa by inoki247: 11:26am On Sep 05, 2019
Don't worry a press statement will be released that we the Presidency dont know the type of technology they used that we are still investigating if truly they are the one...

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Fayemi, El-Rufai For Traveling To South Africa by fergie001: 11:26am On Sep 05, 2019
MelesZenawi:
You see, one born2breed some even started typing one trash like that who are the betrayals now, Igbo are their own enemy and will be relegated to political abyss....

Sometimes, is good to be cautious....before opening mouth wide to talk..

They singled out oby and ovia...and tacitly excluded Fayemi, El-rufai and lamido sanusi.

Something is fundamentally wrong with Nigeria.

Ethnic bigots everywhere...

Fergie001

cc

iamgrey5
I am not aware those other two are there.....if they are, they aren't different from Oby.

Moreover who is born2breed, how consequential is he or she to national development or the uplift of the igbo nation?

Fayemi and elRufai deserve more condemnation as serving officers..... Pitiable.... God especially punish them both...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Fayemi, El-Rufai For Traveling To South Africa by seunmsg(m): 11:27am On Sep 05, 2019
OndoFirstBorn:

You think? Tell that to the People who lost their relatives in the Xenophobic attacks. But when it was Madam Oby, you were not thinking right? mtcheww

Some of you are just plain silly. Read and comprehend instead of talking nonsense. I’m not in support of touching anything South Africa at this point in time. I’m only saying they didn’t attend the WEF contrary to what you guys are saying. You can drag them for attending a program in South Africa but you can’t drag them for attending WEF because they never did. When you want to drag people, get your facts right.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Fayemi, El-Rufai For Traveling To South Africa by Iamgrey5(m): 11:27am On Sep 05, 2019
SLAP44:

I thought they should have raced to their plane and flown to Nigeria in protest since you thought Oby shouldn't have gone in the first place.

Would you have said same thing if the person involved is from SE?
There's nothing to be proud about between the two sets of idiots that decided to laugh with those killing their countrymen.

It just exposed those politicians, Fake activist and his royal Highness as selfish individuals.

13 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Fayemi, El-Rufai For Traveling To South Africa by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 05, 2019
These bastards deserve to die in a plane crash or have their fair share of nuremberg Germanyundecided

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Fayemi, El-Rufai For Traveling To South Africa by SLAP44: 11:29am On Sep 05, 2019
Iamgrey5:
There's nothing to be proud about between the two sets of idiots that decided to laugh with those killing their countrymen.

It just exposed those politicians, Fake activist and his royal Highness as selfish individuals.

Better.
Re: Nigerians Blast Fayemi, El-Rufai For Traveling To South Africa by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 05, 2019
Me laughing @ the joke of a country

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Fayemi, El-Rufai For Traveling To South Africa by dunkem21(m): 11:29am On Sep 05, 2019
No wonder none of the trio had reacted to this ugly trend undecided

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Fayemi, El-Rufai For Traveling To South Africa by seunmsg(m): 11:33am On Sep 05, 2019
Turantula:

Yes, dey went for New Yam festival

They attended a conference organized by a Nigerian, Dele Olojede, a Pulitzer Prize winner.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Fayemi, El-Rufai For Traveling To South Africa by SLAP44: 11:35am On Sep 05, 2019
seunmsg:

They attended a conference organized by a Nigerian, Dele Olojede, a Pulitzer Prize winner.

In South Africa, at this time?

That's the height of insensitivity.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Fayemi, El-Rufai For Traveling To South Africa by johnkay1(m): 11:35am On Sep 05, 2019
Noted
Re: Nigerians Blast Fayemi, El-Rufai For Traveling To South Africa by Horus(m): 11:36am On Sep 05, 2019
Boycott South African products

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Fayemi, El-Rufai For Traveling To South Africa by dunkem21(m): 11:39am On Sep 05, 2019
SLAP44:

In South Africa, at this time?

That's the height of insensitivity.

He said they have been there weeks before the Xenophobic attacks cheesy ..

And they are still there grin

27 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Moshood Oshun Walks Out On Obasa, Lagos Speaker / Governor Seyi Makinde Walks 1.8km On Independence Day (photos) / Okuama Killing: President Tinubu Issues A Public Statement (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.