Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,181 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

After Mart Of P I B All Yorubas In Oil Companies In Ss Se Given Quite Notice - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Mart Of P I B All Yorubas In Oil Companies In Ss Se Given Quite Notice (2403 Views)

IGBO QUITE NOTICE: SOUTH WEST,EAST AND SOUTH UNITE TO TACKLE AREWA YOUTH / Throwback: There Are Igbos In SS - Buhari / The SE Have Oil For Those Of You In SS That Call Us Thieves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Mart Of P I B All Yorubas In Oil Companies In Ss Se Given Quite Notice by stevnwigw1: 7:12am On May 22, 2015
Beginning from Saturday 22nd may 2015 all yorubas in any oil company will loose their job. The supreme council of lower niger state ,stated this in their just concluded meeting on thursday.www.e-reporters.com/?43266
Re: After Mart Of P I B All Yorubas In Oil Companies In Ss Se Given Quite Notice by Nobody: 7:20am On May 22, 2015
Lol...dream on

2 Likes

Re: After Mart Of P I B All Yorubas In Oil Companies In Ss Se Given Quite Notice by saintgp(m): 7:22am On May 22, 2015
how possible is this....i mean y just d yorubas,hw abt d hausas dat r heading virtually all departments.

Well the news sound like a cock and bull story.

1 Like

Re: After Mart Of P I B All Yorubas In Oil Companies In Ss Se Given Quite Notice by Penssuwa(m): 7:25am On May 22, 2015
I wanted to believe u but I'm allergic to lies

1 Like

Re: After Mart Of P I B All Yorubas In Oil Companies In Ss Se Given Quite Notice by Nwogeh: 7:37am On May 22, 2015
Na wa o
Re: After Mart Of P I B All Yorubas In Oil Companies In Ss Se Given Quite Notice by leke12(m): 7:45am On May 22, 2015
Laff! And all the igbos in the southwest including lagos will loose their businesses,industries,jobs and houses, let's see who is going to loose most. #weakchestbeaters#

11 Likes

Re: After Mart Of P I B All Yorubas In Oil Companies In Ss Se Given Quite Notice by OduaVanguard: 7:52am On May 22, 2015
stevnwigw1:
Beginning from Saturday 22nd may 2015 all yorubas in any oil company will loose their job. The supreme council of lower niger state ,stated this in their just concluded meeting on thursday.www.e-reporters.com/?43266

Wishful thinking. How many of these Oil companies Yorubas work in are controlled by the SS/SE folks making these worthless threats? Yimu.

1 Like

Re: After Mart Of P I B All Yorubas In Oil Companies In Ss Se Given Quite Notice by Sunnymatey(m): 8:01am On May 22, 2015
Pls, we have gone pass this stage. Thread with caution. More of action and less talking if at all u guys are serious.

1 Like

Re: After Mart Of P I B All Yorubas In Oil Companies In Ss Se Given Quite Notice by codedslayer: 8:54am On May 22, 2015
Chest beaters that only make noise on nairaland.

6 Likes

Re: After Mart Of P I B All Yorubas In Oil Companies In Ss Se Given Quite Notice by mrmetoo1: 8:57am On May 22, 2015
After Mart must be the name of a grocery store in the SE

3 Likes

Re: After Mart Of P I B All Yorubas In Oil Companies In Ss Se Given Quite Notice by Super1Star: 9:00am On May 22, 2015
Jokers.

Always making a f00l of themselves.

After mart bawo?

6 Likes

Re: After Mart Of P I B All Yorubas In Oil Companies In Ss Se Given Quite Notice by OduaVanguard: 9:09am On May 22, 2015
codedslayer:
Chest beaters that only make noise on nairaland.

LOL. Make them try am. No be Fashola or Ambode go deport them from Lagos this time around. Na regular joes like myself go bundle them inside Young Shall grow back to the East. This one no be empty threat, coz we have a governor that has pulled it off before. They can make noise all they want but it will be tit-for-tat.

1 Like

Re: After Mart Of P I B All Yorubas In Oil Companies In Ss Se Given Quite Notice by ba7man(m): 9:13am On May 22, 2015
After some people have finished making fools of themselves due to the just concluded elections, they still search for other avenues to further make fools of themselves.
Re: After Mart Of P I B All Yorubas In Oil Companies In Ss Se Given Quite Notice by Nobody: 9:33am On May 22, 2015
Re: After Mart Of P I B All Yorubas In Oil Companies In Ss Se Given Quite Notice by Nobody: 9:39am On May 22, 2015
leke12:
Laff! And all the igbos in the southwest including lagos will loose their businesses,industries,jobs and houses, let's see who is going to loose most. #weakchestbeaters#

OduaVanguard:

LOL. Make them try am. No be Fashola or Ambode go deport them from Lagos this time around. Na regular joes like myself go bundle them inside Young Shall grow back to the East. This one no be empty threat, coz we have a governor that has pulled it off before. They can make noise all they want but it will be tit-for-tat.

you guys just confirmed that you are benefiting from the easterners/southerners than they are benefiting from you and your entire region.

God is watching
Re: After Mart Of P I B All Yorubas In Oil Companies In Ss Se Given Quite Notice by fr3do(m): 9:49am On May 22, 2015
You bastard
Your plan to drag the Lower Niger to the dirt will not work.

If the Lower Niger secedes, southerners in other parts of Nigeria will be allowed to live there. The 'sophisticated' will not be harmed, this is the 21st century, tribalism is old fashioned.

1 Like

Re: After Mart Of P I B All Yorubas In Oil Companies In Ss Se Given Quite Notice by OduaVanguard: 9:52am On May 22, 2015
aguiyi:

you guys just confirmed that you are benefiting from the easterners/southerners than they are benefiting from you and your entire region.

God is watching

You be proper ignoramus. No be those Oil companies Yorubas work in dey extract the Oil on the scale that generates the country's revenues? How many of those companies are owned or headed by an igboman? How much of all the infrastructure in the upstream sector of the Oil industry is operated by indigenous companies, besides Oil blocks? Na your papa own Shell and Chevron? You people make too much noise abeg. First succeed in kicking out those Oil companies then we can begin to talk.

Obviously your kinsmen would rather stick to trading than obtain the qualifications that would enable them land a lucrative job in an Oil company like the Yorubas are doing, perhaps that's your real problem in life. Well, in that case, bad belle is allowed.

1 Like

Re: After Mart Of P I B All Yorubas In Oil Companies In Ss Se Given Quite Notice by fr3do(m): 9:56am On May 22, 2015
The yoruba and hausa users una dey fall una hand o!
Is it every tribalist that you answer? This is evident of the love in your hearts.
The op could be a yorubaman trying to play smart by pretending as if he supports the unstoppable Lower Niger movement.

1 Like

Re: After Mart Of P I B All Yorubas In Oil Companies In Ss Se Given Quite Notice by Nobody: 9:58am On May 22, 2015
OduaVanguard:

You be proper ignoramus. No be those Oil companies Yorubas work in dey extract the Oil on the scale that generates the country's revenues? How many of those companies are owned or headed by an igboman? How much of all the infrastructure in the upstream sector of the Oil industry is operated by indigenous companies, besides Oil blocks? Na your papa own Shell and Chevron? You people make too much noise abeg. First succeed in kicking out those Oil companies then we can begin to talk.

Obviously your kinsmen would rather stick to trading than obtain the qualifications that would enable them land a lucrative job in an Oil company like the Yorubas are doing, perhaps that's your real problem in life. Well, in that case, bad belle is allowed.

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha, see painment.

all the trash you wrote up there has nothing to do with what i said.

i only drew your attention to what you posted, why is it so painful
Re: After Mart Of P I B All Yorubas In Oil Companies In Ss Se Given Quite Notice by OduaVanguard: 10:03am On May 22, 2015
aguiyi:

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha, see painment.

all the trash you wrote up there has nothing to do with what i said.

i only drew your attention to what you posted, why is it so painful

You are the fool here coz you're the one that foolishly said we are "benefitting" more from SS/SE to the extent that we need you. I then had educate you that if we are benefiting from anyone it is the likes of Shell and Chevron whom the bulk of Yorubas in the industry work for.

These are international corporations that have footprints across the world. If our people don't work in their stations in the Niger Delta, they can be easily sent to work for the companies' other interests in the middle east . You be proper mumu.

1 Like

Re: After Mart Of P I B All Yorubas In Oil Companies In Ss Se Given Quite Notice by IGBOSON1: 10:06am On May 22, 2015
leke12:

^^^Supported! Hopefully, that will hasten the disintegration of this sham of a country!

3 Likes

Re: After Mart Of P I B All Yorubas In Oil Companies In Ss Se Given Quite Notice by Chiaka(f): 10:47am On May 22, 2015
stevnwigw1:

People can be stupid. OOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!Without even reading the link. see tongues wagging!!
The supposed link has nothing of such story. http://www.e-reporters.com/?43266 - All I saw was a welcome -Its a schools website!!!
Read, see links also before adding comment. !!!!!
Re: After Mart Of P I B All Yorubas In Oil Companies In Ss Se Given Quite Notice by cjrane: 12:07pm On May 22, 2015
saintgp:
how possible is this....i mean y just d yorubas,hw abt d hausas dat r heading virtually all departments.

Well the news sound like a cock and bull story.

It is right to focus on Yorubas. They have been long identified as the problem with Nigeria by his Eminence Emir of Kano. SLS.

To solve Nigeria's problem needs to start with addressing the Yoruba question. Especially their unfair dominance of the oil industry jobs.

1 Like

Re: After Mart Of P I B All Yorubas In Oil Companies In Ss Se Given Quite Notice by tdayof(m): 5:03pm On Jun 08, 2015
IT'S QUIT NOTICE AND NOT QUITE NOTICE
Re: After Mart Of P I B All Yorubas In Oil Companies In Ss Se Given Quite Notice by eaglechild: 5:08pm On Jun 08, 2015
tdayof:
IT'S QUICK NOTICE AND NOT QUITE NOTICE
hahaha

It is QUIT.

And it is preferably referred to as Notice to quit.

(1) (Reply)

Yes! Change Is Here, But PDP Is Still In POWER / ‘missing $20 Billion’: Nigerian Senate Clears Madueke, Says No Money Missing / Rotimi Amaechi On Channels TV Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.