Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,144 members, 7,829,088 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Yes! Change Is Here, But PDP Is Still In POWER - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yes! Change Is Here, But PDP Is Still In POWER (2405 Views)

President Buhari Has Failed Nigeria, But PDP Needs Restructuring / 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com / APC May Be Popular On Social Media But PDP Is In The Hearts Of Nigerians - Metuh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yes! Change Is Here, But PDP Is Still In POWER by Lvlink(f): 2:38pm On Jun 02, 2015
I am totally disappointed with what is happening now. I am beginning to loose hope; perhaps, Buhari is not our Messiah afterall. I am a die hard supporter of Baba, but his actions these days leaves me with no option than to believe that indeed, we have been scamed!
If not, how do you explain the fact that he has surrounded himself with criminals and thieves, who were formerly in the PDP, and only joined the APC for convenience sake.
I weep for my Country!

Secondly, how can one explain the fact that, our Baba has choose to do things the PDP way?

1. He has refused to declare his assets in the public - PDP way

2. He has ended up giving credence to the office of the first Lady - PDP way

3. He has allowed political jobers in his party (APC), to decide for him who gets what - PDP way

4. He has cladestinelly supported the withdrawal of a corruption case, initiated by the EFCC against a former Governor of Beyalsa state, simply because he is an APC party chieftain - PDP way

5, suddenly, the former "criminal Governor" of Adamawa state, who ran away from the country after EFCC declared him wanted, suddenly summons the courage and returned back to the country (he believes Baba will protect him, and every indication supports that) - PDP way

I can go on, and on to list numerous actions that has been taken by Baba since the Handover, that is contrary to the word "CHANGE" which we all clamoured for!

My fellow change Agents, have we been SCAMED?
Is Baba the Messiah we seek, or should we wait for ANOTHER?

Please open your eyes and see the truth in what i am saying, no insults please!

8 Likes

Re: Yes! Change Is Here, But PDP Is Still In POWER by midolian(m): 2:41pm On Jun 02, 2015
And you decided to open this thread the PDP way too? SMH

You are not smart @ all..you had to open an account today(June 2, 2015) jst because u want to fool pple into believing that you are a Buhari fan and disappointed? You are one of those pained TANoids on this forum..you are jst using this moniker as an umbrella..

Go get a life, MAN..

PDP, the worst opposition ever! *spits*

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yes! Change Is Here, But PDP Is Still In POWER by DaBullIT(m): 2:44pm On Jun 02, 2015
Ardent supporter of Baba , PDP way grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yes! Change Is Here, But PDP Is Still In POWER by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 02, 2015
U just discovered the true meaning of Sai baba one chance...

2 Likes

Re: Yes! Change Is Here, But PDP Is Still In POWER by Lvlink(f): 2:51pm On Jun 02, 2015
midolian:

You are not smart @ all..you had to open an account today jst because u want to fool pple into believing that you are a Buhari fan and disappointed? Go get a life, MAN.
that is the problem with people like you, when an important issue is raised, instead of acknowledging or disputing the facts constructively, you rather bring your sychophancy to bare!

Please my fellow "Genuine change Agents" let us save Baba from this danger before it is too late! Not people like this ^ who are Baba supporters for convenience.

#IstillloveBaba

1 Like

Re: Yes! Change Is Here, But PDP Is Still In POWER by dtruth3(m): 3:01pm On Jun 02, 2015
midolian:

You are not smart @ all..you had to open an account today jst because u want to fool pple into believing that you are a Buhari fan and disappointed? You are one of those pained TANoids on this forum..you are jst using this moniker as an umbrella..

Go get a life, MAN..

My friend keep shut! What is even wrong with Nigerians?
What has the day She registered got to do with the points she raised?

Anyway, i pity her for ever believing that there was a CHANGE!
To even think she calls herself a CHANGE agent got me cracking.

1 Like

Re: Yes! Change Is Here, But PDP Is Still In POWER by joseph1832(m): 3:02pm On Jun 02, 2015
Lvlink:
I am totally disappointed with what is happening now. I am beginning to loose hope; perhaps, Buhari is not our Messiah afterall. I am a die hard supporter of Baba, but his actions these days leaves me with no option than to believe that indeed, we have been scamed!
If not, how do you explain the fact that he has surrounded himself with criminals and thieves, who were formerly in the PDP, and only joined the APC for convenience sake.
I weep for my Country!

Secondly, how can one explain the fact that, our Baba has choose to do things the PDP way?

3. He has allowed political jobers in his party (APC), to decide for him who gets what - PDP way

4. He has cladestinelly supported the withdrawal of a corruption case, initiated by the EFCC against a former Governor of Beyalsa state, simply because he is an APC party chieftain - PDP way

5, suddenly, the former "criminal Governor" of Adamawa state, who ran away from the country after EFCC declared him wanted, suddenly summons the courage and returned back to the country (he believes Baba will protect him, and every indication supports that) - PDP way

I can go on, and on to list numerous actions that has been taken by Baba since the Handover, that is contrary to the word "CHANGE" which we all clamoured for!

Hmm in just four days you're this disappointed and you feel this scammed! I wonder how you will find when Buhari is 100 days in office? May be you might have a heart attack by then.

You should learn to employ patience before you voice your disappointments all over Nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Yes! Change Is Here, But PDP Is Still In POWER by midolian(m): 3:02pm On Jun 02, 2015
Lvlink:
that is the problem with people like you, when an important issue is raised, instead of acknowledging or disputing the facts constructively, you rather bring your sychophancy to bear!

Please my fellow "Genuine change Agents" let us save Baba from this danger before it is too late! Not people like this ^ who are Baba supporters for convenience.

#IstillloveBaba
Oh! Sharap..if you think u can fool pple on this forum, not me and my likes.

There is no important issue raised here. Some of these issues hav bn laid to rest, and others, EMPTY. if u claim to be an ardent supporter of baba, you hav to be intelligent and constructive. You are far from these.

Bitter you! Keep ya Fake luv to yaself. Baba is not interested in pple like you. U are as fake as the superman.

9 Likes

Re: Yes! Change Is Here, But PDP Is Still In POWER by opiaoku: 3:03pm On Jun 02, 2015
midolian:

You are not smart @ all..you had to open an account today jst because u want to fool pple into believing that you are a Buhari fan and disappointed? You are one of those pained TANoids on this forum..you are jst using this moniker as an umbrella..

Go get a life, MAN..

Thunder fire your mother there

Otu nne i ebea

2 Likes

Re: Yes! Change Is Here, But PDP Is Still In POWER by joseph1832(m): 3:07pm On Jun 02, 2015
opiaoku:

Thunder fire your mother there

Otu nne i ebea
And this is the best you could come up with? Showing that you are no different from an agbero who collects 'owo load' from bus conductors?.

4 Likes

Re: Yes! Change Is Here, But PDP Is Still In POWER by midolian(m): 3:08pm On Jun 02, 2015
dtruth3:

My friend keep shut! What is even wrong with Nigerians?
What has the day She registered got to do with the points she raised?

Anyway, i pity her for ever believing that there was a CHANGE!
To even think she calls herself a CHANGE agent got me cracking.
Unwise mofo! This is nairaland. You are not new here and neither am I.. If she/he has been a supporter of baba as claimed, she won't be in a haste to criticize, she won't be as foolish as the TANoids that expects baba to declare his assets "publicly" the same day he submitted his asset declaration form to the CCB.. He/she should know Baba has neva for once said there ld be OR there is the office of the first lady..Every other allegations on this thread are empty and you know it.

He is just one of u pained e-diots on dis forum.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yes! Change Is Here, But PDP Is Still In POWER by opiaoku: 3:09pm On Jun 02, 2015
joseph1832:
And this is the best you could come up with? Showing that you are no different from an agbero who collects 'owo load' from bus conductors?.

Thunder blaster your intestine there
Foolish vagabond
Useless nonentity
Otu nne i

2 Likes

Re: Yes! Change Is Here, But PDP Is Still In POWER by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 02, 2015
joseph1832:
Hmm in just four days you're this disappointed and you feel this scammed! I wonder how you will find when Buhari is 100 days in office? May be you might have a heart attack by then.

You should learn to employ patience before you voice your disappointments all over Nairaland.
Grow some wisdom
Re: Yes! Change Is Here, But PDP Is Still In POWER by tucky200(m): 3:13pm On Jun 02, 2015
Lvlink:
I weep for my Country!

So dis is d new style eh..tanoids claiming to be buhari supporter..all what u have written up here are baseless and pointless bi.tch...
Anu mpama

4 Likes

Re: Yes! Change Is Here, But PDP Is Still In POWER by joseph1832(m): 3:14pm On Jun 02, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Grow some wisdom
Oremi mumu!. How're you? Been a while? I see your mumu is ever growing sturdy!. Keep up the good work and spread the mumu kingdom to Otuoke!. grin

opiaoku:

Thunder blaster your intestine there
Foolish vagabond
Useless nonentity
Otu nne i
Indeed, you're a certified agbero with access to mb. Remain ignored!.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yes! Change Is Here, But PDP Is Still In POWER by Lvlink(f): 3:17pm On Jun 02, 2015
joseph1832:

I understand where you are driving at, but i have choose to speak up now so it could be nipped in the board. As we all know, they are many witch hunts. And they are many who are patiently waiting for Baba to fail. So all hands must be on deck right now, to help Baba take the right decisions. We must free him from all these already made political jobers moving around now!
Re: Yes! Change Is Here, But PDP Is Still In POWER by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 02, 2015
joseph1832:
Oremi mumu!. How're you? Been a while? I see your mumu is ever growing sturdy!. Keep up the good work and spread the mumu kingdom to Otuoke!. grin

How old re u
?

1 Like

Re: Yes! Change Is Here, But PDP Is Still In POWER by opiaoku: 3:18pm On Jun 02, 2015
joseph1832:

Ikpu nne i agboro cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yes! Change Is Here, But PDP Is Still In POWER by Lvlink(f): 3:21pm On Jun 02, 2015
tucky200:

So dis is d new style eh..tanoids claiming to be buhari supporter..all what u have written up here are baseless and pointless bi.tch...
Anu mpama
So in your little black sense, i am a tanoid because i raised issue of concern?

Well God bless you!

1 Like

Re: Yes! Change Is Here, But PDP Is Still In POWER by joseph1832(m): 3:23pm On Jun 02, 2015
tucky200:

Anu mpama
Bros its even disheartening that PMB has not even spent one month in office and this set of nitwits are busy shouting disappointment all over the place.

Funny thing is I didn't even hear them shout this disappointment when GEJ spent six years in office. All what they did was blame the APC!.

Even when the fuel scarcity and power outage was worse since the history of this country, I didn't see the likes of barcanista and the op open thread to shout and ask what GEJ was doing about it, No, all what they did was blame the APC, then blame the fuel marketers... They never even apportion any blame to GEJ!.

Now you'll wonder the effrontery and audacity this same set of disillusion individuals have to come here and start pointing fingers at PMB and the APC!.

To me, its the epoch of hypocrisy and one not being able to smell his own bullshiiiit!.

5 Likes

Re: Yes! Change Is Here, But PDP Is Still In POWER by joseph1832(m): 3:27pm On Jun 02, 2015
Lvlink:
I understand where you are driving at, but i have choose to speak up now so it could be nipped in the board. As we all know, they are many witch hunts. And they are many who are patiently waiting for Baba to fail. So all hands must be on deck right now, to help Baba take the right decisions. We must free him from all these already made political jobers moving around now!
And just how do you intend to free him?. Hope you don't plan on doing it in Nairaland?.

My dear lemme tell you this, you shouldn't worry whether he surrounds himself with corrupt officials, make no mistake, when the time comes anyone of them found wanting will face the music!.

2 Likes

Re: Yes! Change Is Here, But PDP Is Still In POWER by koboko69: 3:27pm On Jun 02, 2015
Why are all this foolish hobless men disguising as women online to fool themselves and their fellow dunces. Baseless and foolish accusations. You expect someone who is obviously witch hunted to sit back and let the hunter nab him? Where did Buhari talk about the office of the first lady. If you also dont know the process of assets public declaration u better keep quite and stop displaying ignorance typical of TANoids like you.

2 Likes

Re: Yes! Change Is Here, But PDP Is Still In POWER by dtruth3(m): 3:29pm On Jun 02, 2015
midolian:
Unwise mofo! This is nairaland. You are not new here and neither am I.. If she/he has been a supporter of baba as claimed, she won't be in a haste to criticize, she won't be as foolish as the TANoids that expects baba to declare his assets "publicly" the same day he submitted his asset declaration form to the CCB.. He/she should know Baba has neva for once said there ld be OR there is the office of the first lady..Every other allegations on this thread are empty and you know it.

He is just one of u pained e-diots on dis forum.
You really need help! I recommend psychotherapy!

2 Likes

Re: Yes! Change Is Here, But PDP Is Still In POWER by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 02, 2015
OP have you ever heard of BabaOneChance? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Yes! Change Is Here, But PDP Is Still In POWER by olaboy001(m): 3:37pm On Jun 02, 2015
Lvlink:
that is the problem with people like you, when an important issue is raised, instead of acknowledging or disputing the facts constructively, you rather bring your sychophancy to bear!

#IstillloveBaba
Hey Op, your opinion never exist in the first place so guys don't let us waste our energy on this stupiid trend,,,..

3 Likes

Re: Yes! Change Is Here, But PDP Is Still In POWER by tucky200(m): 3:37pm On Jun 02, 2015
Lvlink:
So in your little black sense, i am a tanoid because i raised issue of concern?

Well God bless you!
AMEN.....and GOD bless u too
And president muhammadu buhari

I still believe u are a TANoid

2 Likes

Re: Yes! Change Is Here, But PDP Is Still In POWER by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 02, 2015
Senseless points...

Storms out of thread angry

3 Likes

Re: Yes! Change Is Here, But PDP Is Still In POWER by midolian(m): 3:44pm On Jun 02, 2015
barcanista:
U sef dey follow dem do like pikin..*disappointed*

As much as I hate to quote you, I honestly have to give you an advice. Solomon, go back to the drawing board and lead ya boys well.

2 Likes

Re: Yes! Change Is Here, But PDP Is Still In POWER by 9jatriot(m): 3:47pm On Jun 02, 2015
Lvlink:
I weep for my Country!

Even the protection seeker is more intelligent than this guy. no be only die hard supported, na return of the mark supporter. nonsense.
Re: Yes! Change Is Here, But PDP Is Still In POWER by dtruth3(m): 3:54pm On Jun 02, 2015
midolian:
U sef dey follow dem do like pikin..*disappointed*

As much as I hate to quote you, I honestly have to give you an advice. Solomon, go back to the drawing board and lead ya boys well.

Common keep shut. If you don't keep quiet now, you will be paralyzed! Some1 among your so called CHANGE camp has identified the scam, and you are here looking for trouble. Isi Ewu

1 Like

Re: Yes! Change Is Here, But PDP Is Still In POWER by mrmetoo1: 3:57pm On Jun 02, 2015
Op I totally feel your pain!!

I heard baba breathes in then breathes out, I overhead someone say Jonathan does the same - PDP way

I heard baba slept at night - the PDP way

I heard baba had breakfast in the morning, pls what's that?? PDP too eats breakfast in the morning - PDP way

Aisha Buhari wore a watch!! A watch?!?! Why should she wear a watch? PDP first ladies wear watches - PDP way.

Please where's the change we were crying about.
Re: Yes! Change Is Here, But PDP Is Still In POWER by Etruth: 4:08pm On Jun 02, 2015
barcanista:
Elsewhere....
barcanista:
I also have the strong conviction that General Buhari shall be sworn in in 2015...

Long Live the Daura Born General
Long Live the President-in-waiting
#GMB....GiveMeBuhari

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fani-kayode Says US Aided Boko Haram, Hails Buhari. / Ka Anyi Kpa Maka Oganiru Ala Nna Nna Anyi Bu Biafra / Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments: The North Fires Back!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.