Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,225 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Busted!! Female Politician Caught Using A Little Boy For Rituals (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Busted!! Female Politician Caught Using A Little Boy For Rituals (photos) (579 Views)

Who Is The Most Powerful Female Politician In Nigeria? / OMG! Female Politician Caught Using A Little Boy For Rituals (see Photos) / Reuben Abati Caught Using Fake Pictures For GEJ Transformation Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Busted!! Female Politician Caught Using A Little Boy For Rituals (photos) by Kenneth205(m): 8:20am On May 22, 2015
A certain young man, Henry Obiazi has taken to his Facebook page to reveal how a desperate female politician attempted to use a little boy for ritual. He further shared photos to prove his point.

He claims the woman was caught and reported to the Police but was released following a Court grant.
See snapshot of the Facebook post below:

Source: http://gistblaze..com.tr/2015/05/busted-female-politician-caught-using.html

Re: Busted!! Female Politician Caught Using A Little Boy For Rituals (photos) by Kenneth205(m): 8:22am On May 22, 2015
more

Re: Busted!! Female Politician Caught Using A Little Boy For Rituals (photos) by tejpot(m): 8:23am On May 22, 2015
Camera life
Re: Busted!! Female Politician Caught Using A Little Boy For Rituals (photos) by managermahmud: 8:25am On May 22, 2015
Abeg!! Who snap the pix?? This na just screenshot from one yoruba movie like that. People just like attention this days
Re: Busted!! Female Politician Caught Using A Little Boy For Rituals (photos) by joseph1832(m): 8:42am On May 22, 2015
Just for the post of chairman of a local government she's willing to use a boy for rituals, I wonder who she will use if she's contesting for president.

And the funny thing here is that she will even profess to be a follower of Islam or christianity!. That's how you see them spreading their hypocrisy and vile nature. This type of vermin are the ones given religion a bad name.

(1) (Reply)

So Disgraceful:the British Prime Minister Abandoned The President Elect Of Niger / If I Were Buhari, I'll Employ An Emergency Program Within My 1st Week In Office / We Shall Obey Court Order On Kashamu – NDLEA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.