Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,054 members, 7,821,627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board (702 Views)

Nigerians React To New Photos Of Buhari In London With Tinubu And Akande / Peter Obi Influenced Fidelity Bank's Transactions With Diezani - Bank MD,Okonkwo / Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by Bobby4090: 10:33am On May 22, 2015
Embattled Minister of Petroleum Resources, Diezani Alison-Madueke, today booked herself on a British Airways flight to London with Nigeria’s President-Elect, Muhammad Buhari, who sources claimed was on an scheduled trip. Muhammadu Buhari Buhari Media Team

Diezani had been billed to travel to the UK next week Tuesday according to a source, however upon learning that Buhari was traveling to London, she asked the airline to book her on the same flight as Buhari and a seat next to him too so that she could have a chance to discuss directly with the President-Elect for a complete 8 hours. The British Airways flight departed Abuja this morning at 9:00am Nigerian time.

Several aides and close associates of Buhari said they were surprised to learn of the trip since they were with him till 7PM last night shortly after he arrived from his hometown, Duara.

A family source told SaharaReporters that Buhari was traveling to London for the weekend and is expected back in Nigeria on Tuesday in time for the swearing in ceremonies. http://saharareporters.com/2015/05/22/buhari-jets-london-diezani-board
Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by slimfit1(m): 10:39am On May 22, 2015
Just tell us where all the billions are then you are safe.
Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by lwise(m): 10:42am On May 22, 2015
ha shocked egbami , what about her private jet.

I guess its faulty.
Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by IykeChukz(m): 10:43am On May 22, 2015
Shaking Shaking Deziani...

A lot to review...

No time!
Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by sirugos(m): 10:43am On May 22, 2015
Looks like plan deal....
Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by doctokwus: 10:46am On May 22, 2015
She must be going almost psycho by now with the thoughts of what Buhari may unleash on her.
I guess she sees this desperate measure as d last throw of the dice.
I don't envy the brickwall she would meet in Buhari.
At this point in time,diezanni should be doing a lot of fasting and praying with all d prayer warriors she can buy.
Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by shugacaneman: 10:46am On May 22, 2015
Am watching this movie with a lot of interest. What of my guys Capital oil and Co? People who dey form boss untop of our moni.
Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by Bobby4090: 10:49am On May 22, 2015
She is smart. 8 hours face to face discussion settles all the differences.
Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by shugacaneman: 10:50am On May 22, 2015
shebi she was denying that she didnt apply for asylum?
Shebi her step son dey pose with dollar for private jet?
Shebi she hired her own private jet, Why BA now?
Shebi she felt she was untouchable?
Shebi she should be jailed?

YES
Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by change49ja: 10:53am On May 22, 2015
I want to believe this is a joke but if true, Buhari should be very very careful about his security. This is a breach of security on the part of British Airways if this is true.

David Cameron normally fly BA, does that mean I can just call BA to book me on the same flight with Cameron and book seat next to him? I don't believe this story.
Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by loomer: 10:55am On May 22, 2015
Which kind story be this
Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by Nobody: 10:56am On May 22, 2015
I'm laughing in swahili
Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by vicadex07(m): 11:01am On May 22, 2015
Watching with eyes wide open
Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by modath(f): 11:01am On May 22, 2015
Diezani.

(1) (Reply)

Police Stop Ebonyi APC Rally In Support Of Buhari / Hillarious Picture Of The Day #fuelscarcity / Akwa Ibom Trekkers Returned Home Shamefully

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.