Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,386 members, 7,864,760 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:03 AM

How To Deal With A Flirtatious Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Deal With A Flirtatious Partner (524 Views)

Why Are Most Naija Girls So 'Emotionally' Flirtatious? Or Am I Being Crazy! / How To Deal And Treat A Flirtatious Partner / How To Deal With Someone Who Lied About Sleeping With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Deal With A Flirtatious Partner by syfurian: 10:52am On May 22, 2015
What is the core of your relationship [union] if you and your partner do not understand each other?, the change in attraction and connection baffles me mostly. Why would I divert my emotions from someone have been conglutinated with to a friend or a stranger?
I would have love to start with defining what flirting is, ways to flirt, How to know if your partner flirts or not. But let’s focus on how to deal with your flirtatious partner

There are lot of ways to deal with a flirtatious partner but am just going to relate the basic two factors that connect them together in this article.

1} UNDERSTANDING YOUR PARTNER
2} COMMUNICATION

UNDERSTANDING YOUR PARTNER

Lots of people seem to look far away for solutions not knowing that the solution is..... continue here>>> http://www.syfur.org/2014/10/how-to-deal-with-flirtatious-partner_13.html
Re: How To Deal With A Flirtatious Partner by grad2012(f): 1:21pm On May 22, 2015
Also try not to be jealous when u see ur partner flirting wit the opposite sex, cos trust me its a silent way of turning around a partner dat flirts alot.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Children's Day To The Never Grow Old Adults / Have I ever scammed you? / Are Sociable Ladies Also Sexually Loose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.