Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,885 members, 7,824,701 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Petition To Withdraw Okonjo Iweala's Honorary Degree - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Petition To Withdraw Okonjo Iweala's Honorary Degree (2272 Views)

Osinbajo Decorates Innocent Chukwuma, Defence Academy Awards Him Honorary Degree / Twist In Petition To Withdraw Okonjo-iweala's Yale Doctorate / BREAKING: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala's Honorary Doctorate Degree To Be Withdrawn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petition To Withdraw Okonjo Iweala's Honorary Degree by BrokenTV: 12:23pm On May 23, 2015
Metrofox:
Hello,

I just signed the petition, "Yale University: Withdraw the honorary doctorate degree given to Ngozi Iweala of Nigeria."

I think this is important and it's the second exciting thing I've done since voting GMB in March grin grin Will you sign it too?

Here's the link:

http://www.change.org/p/yale-university-withdraw-the-honorary-doctorate-degree-given-to-ngozi-iweala-of-nigeria

Thanks,

Donald
I have signed against this rubbish in support of NOA. That award that was given her have come to stay, there is nothing any of you can do about it.
Re: Petition To Withdraw Okonjo Iweala's Honorary Degree by Metrofox(m): 2:21pm On May 23, 2015
BrokenTV:

I have signed against this rubbish in support of NOA. That award that was given her have come to stay, there is nothing any of you can do about it.

At least it's good you've done something for what you believe in
Re: Petition To Withdraw Okonjo Iweala's Honorary Degree by TylerDurden: 12:58pm On Oct 02, 2018
Metrofox:
Hello,

I just signed the petition, "Yale University: Withdraw the honorary doctorate degree given to Ngozi Iweala of Nigeria."

I think this is important and it's the second exciting thing I've done since voting GMB in March grin grin Will you sign it too?

Here's the link:

http://www.change.org/p/yale-university-withdraw-the-honorary-doctorate-degree-given-to-ngozi-iweala-of-nigeria

Thanks,

Donald

You see.

When I say nah bad bell follow these idiots enter polling boot.
Re: Petition To Withdraw Okonjo Iweala's Honorary Degree by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 02, 2018
Metrofox:
Hello,

Here's the link:

Thanks,

Donald
E still dey pain am grin grin

CC onyeoga madridguy buhariguy omenka shalomc iceberg3 yarimo odvanguard pointzerom t9ksy imperialyoruba odvanguard yorubaassasin alariiwo lzaa ngeneukwenu captaing00d roger3d IbrahimDamola jumpandpas greenback amarabae tossie101 goodnessme1

2 Likes

Re: Petition To Withdraw Okonjo Iweala's Honorary Degree by TylerDurden: 1:09pm On Oct 02, 2018
immhotep:

E still dey pain am grin grin

CC onyeoga madridguy buhariguy omenka shalomc iceberg3 yarimo odvanguard pointzerom t9ksy imperialyoruba odvanguard yorubaassasin alariiwo lzaa ngeneukwenu captaing00d roger3d IbrahimDamola jumpandpas greenback amarabae tossie101 goodnessme1

At the end they had their way and replaced Ngozi with one of their own.

The only Minister to be sacked over perjury and forgery

We need to celebrate Yoruba hypocrisy day. I suggest declaring April 1st as Yoruba Hypocrisy Day.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Now that buhari has been successfully sworn in. / Buhari's Planned Probe Of Jonathan's Administration: A Booby Trap For APC / Nigeria Is Already Disintegrating – Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.