Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

PICS Of A Guy Refuelling His Car From A Bucket Due To Fuel Scarcity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PICS Of A Guy Refuelling His Car From A Bucket Due To Fuel Scarcity (704 Views)

I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) / Solomon Dalung Turns Mechanic After His Car Developed Fault While Traveling.PICS / Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, And His Car Spotted At Hilton, Abuja (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PICS Of A Guy Refuelling His Car From A Bucket Due To Fuel Scarcity by senier007(m): 5:40pm On May 22, 2015
This is really getting out of hand, how on earth, Nigeria as a giant of Africa, biggest economy in the world can't find a viable option or means of ending this fuel scarcity sham? During Yar Adua regime, the govt were able to device a way to curtail independent marketers excessiveness through establishing NNPC filling stations all over the 774 LGA, that option worked for sometimes but after the demise of the then leader, everything went back to were it was before, for the past one month Nigerians has experience shortage of fuel or high price of fuel like never before, is this some kind of collective punishment? Why are the NNPC filling stations not functioning? Why is the federal govt looking the other way when we are buying fuel over #200 naira per litre? This morning I bought fuel here in lagos #150 only for them to increase it to #220 within 1hr! Na waoo I was on line waiting for my turn when I saw one guy buying fuel with a BUCKET and all of a sudden..........in other news one litre of fuel cost more than a litre of PMS in Venezuela.

Re: PICS Of A Guy Refuelling His Car From A Bucket Due To Fuel Scarcity by VintageCocktail(m): 5:41pm On May 22, 2015
Guys are now fetching fuel like water...Op, any stream around for that cos I ain't seeing any gas station in the horizon.
Re: PICS Of A Guy Refuelling His Car From A Bucket Due To Fuel Scarcity by hadura29(m): 5:43pm On May 22, 2015
Survival of the fittest.... Only the strong will survive..
Re: PICS Of A Guy Refuelling His Car From A Bucket Due To Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 22, 2015
Thank God I stay at the village. Steady power supply, I drive ma bicycle to work I ait got no worry.
Re: PICS Of A Guy Refuelling His Car From A Bucket Due To Fuel Scarcity by emilyone(f): 6:05pm On May 22, 2015
Tydies:
Thank God I stay at the village. Steady power supply, I drive ma bicycle to work I ait got no worry.

There is no how you won't feel the impact of the fuel scarcity either directly or indirectly.
Re: PICS Of A Guy Refuelling His Car From A Bucket Due To Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 22, 2015
Seem ill go and burst the pipeline in front of my house, and strt refining the fuel myself, after all my kinsmen re doing It! This is getting outta hand

(1) (Reply)

Incase We Don't Know How Low Nigeria Has Sunk!!! / A Return To Maat. Africa, The First World Of Light. / What Plans Are You Putting In Place To Witness Tomorrow's Inaguration?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.