Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) (57945 Views)

Evance Ivwurie Leads Security Agents To The Bush In Search Of ‘Killer’ Herdsmen / IPOB Members' Corpses Found In A Bush In Abia - SunNewsOnline / Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 13, 2017
Look At What I Saw While Walking In The Bush In Enugu-used Bomb Shell

Ojukwu is dead but many of his manhoods lives on, lol

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 10:35am On Mar 13, 2017
What are you doing walking around in the bush ?

134 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) by Young03(m): 10:37am On Mar 13, 2017
Are u a bush man that u walk in the bush?

69 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 13, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Re: I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) by UrennaNkoli(f): 10:38am On Mar 13, 2017
Ojukwu the legend. The slayer of the Yoruba race. The dragon who strike fear into the hearts of the hausa's/fulani's. The only man powerful enough to tear Nigeria apart. Nigeria's division was what you wanted but they disagreed. Now they are regretting. Continue to rest in peace the intrepid great warrior.

320 Likes 25 Shares

Re: I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) by ThugCheetah(m): 10:38am On Mar 13, 2017
Wetin u go find for bush?

7 Likes

Re: I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) by Chimaritoponcho: 10:40am On Mar 13, 2017
ThugCheetah:
He go shiit dem no get toilet for housegrin

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) by Jabioro: 10:41am On Mar 13, 2017
...if I may ask what does it look like?

1 Like

Re: I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 13, 2017
U need to be a bomb expert to tell if that piece of old metal was actually part of a bomb.

9 Likes

Re: I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) by Larryfest(m): 11:40am On Mar 13, 2017
ThugCheetah:
Lol.... him dey explore

1 Like

Re: I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) by Histrings08(m): 11:48am On Mar 13, 2017
How u take know say na bomb shell huh?!

1 Like

Re: I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) by valicious1(m): 11:53am On Mar 13, 2017
walking around the bush undecided are you a fulani herdsmen? You need to be kept under watch

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) by XerXers: 12:45pm On Mar 13, 2017
The famous "Ojukwu Bucket"

4 Likes

Re: I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) by backtosender: 12:50pm On Mar 13, 2017
I heard it was ojukwu bucket they planted thousands of Dem 70kg weight explosives around the border b/w middle belt and biafran territory
Re: I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 13, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]
UrennaNkoli:
Ojukwu the legend. The slayer of the Yoruba race. The dragon who strike fear into the hearts of the hausa's/fulani's. The only man powerful enough to tear Nigeria apart. Nigeria's division was what you wanted but they disagreed. Now they are regretting. Continue to rest in peace the intrepid great warrior.

You mean before he went on exile?

188 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) by CriticMaestro: 1:13pm On Mar 13, 2017
UrennaNkoli:
u mean the ojukwu that ran with his tail between his legs, and left the fate of biafran people to his second in command? heeweey

178 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) by themonk(m): 1:58pm On Mar 13, 2017
grin
Re: I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) by aspabay(m): 1:59pm On Mar 13, 2017
jfolorun:
[color=#000099][/color]
You mean before he went on exile?
Yea like a coward after causing the death of millions

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 13, 2017
UrennaNkoli:
this one is hallucinating

86 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) by daftpikin: 1:59pm On Mar 13, 2017
UrennaNkoli:

LMAO.. Someone that ran away , no be him type

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 13, 2017
This op don drink kain kain

what 'manhood' are u talking about.

okay, manhood of a fuvking coward who ran away and subjected his people to hunger and death.

If we talk now dem go say Afonja.

HIS COWARD BLOKKUUS TRULY LIVES. awon ode

anyways ..

drabeey was HERE

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) by Nellybank(m): 2:00pm On Mar 13, 2017
You mean you can see anything in the Bush and call it after ikemba? You well so?

3 Likes

Re: I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) by timilehin007(m): 2:00pm On Mar 13, 2017
undecided
Re: I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) by ola1982(m): 2:01pm On Mar 13, 2017
UrennaNkoli:

Hmm wetin this one dey talk

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) by abbeyty(m): 2:01pm On Mar 13, 2017
SalamRushdie:

maybe he was looking for where to poo

4 Likes

Re: I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) by dexterinc2003: 2:02pm On Mar 13, 2017
UrennaNkoli:
Chai! Nairalanders are not nice oh...so someone cannot even play with you guys again...see as you guys attacked the poor guy.
Anyway, you sef no try, trying to re-write Nigerian history. "Naija has evolved, you cant claim another person's dog online again".

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) by mystmoze(m): 2:03pm On Mar 13, 2017
we use dis stuff in ma church as musical instrument

2 Likes

Re: I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) by LastSurvivor11: 2:03pm On Mar 13, 2017
Ojukwu bucket kwa undecided

Anyway go give am bianca..
Re: I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 13, 2017
Yea like a coward after causing the death of millions

You got it! grin

3 Likes

Re: I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) by iamoyindamola(m): 2:03pm On Mar 13, 2017
Are u related to ojukwu
Re: I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) by loopmangoat(m): 2:04pm On Mar 13, 2017
UrennaNkoli:

55 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki And Akume Lose Out On Senate Presidency As North-east Get Slot / Army In Gun Battle With ESN In Awo-Omamma, Imo / Pictures Of How Atiku Was Welcomed In Ibadan By PDP Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.